Chapter 3

Innocent love
Please log in to read the full chapter

I stared at the screen and read the last paragraph I wrote over and over while wating for the next scene to pop in my head.

-----

It felt nice that I was actually interacting with Han Sanghyuk without embarrassing myself... or at least I think I wasn't but that didn't really matter that time.

We were laughing over something but I was too busy to actually understand what it was all about because I was staring at him without being too obvious that I was.

I was distracted when he suddenly leaned forward... He furrowed his eyebrows while looking at me...

Holy... was there something on my face???? He smiled as he brushed something off of my face. My eyes widened at his touch then I felt my cheeks turn red and it felt like it was burning and I can't even control it. 

"You looked too happy eating you didn't even notice the barbecue powder on your cheek." He smiled as he pinched my cheek. "How cute."  aSDFGHJKL;'

------

K that was me spazzing....I deleted the alien talk and tried to calm myself down. Too much feels help but too much of it distracts me "Ottokaji ottokaji o-o-o-ottakaji o-to-ka-ka-ji" Heh... if I could brick myself I would've done it already. But srsly... How do I calm down if hyuk tells me I'm cute... or at least what I did was cute... I'd cry forever.....

------

How in the world was I suppose to react to han sanghyuk telling me that I was cute? do I just die or what? I wa

Please log in to read the full chapter