Chapter 4

Innocent love
Please log in to read the full chapter

The following days were kind of hectic and we didn't get to talk to much but we still acknowledge each other whenever I came across him in the hallways.

The exams were over and me and my friends were already walking towards the gate when I saw him standing there smiling and waving at me before approaching me. 

"I know you have plans already and I should've asked her before but, do you mind if I borrow _________ for today?" He smiled at my friends before he gently grabbed my wrist and pulled me away. "Where are we going?" I asked him. He looked at me and just smiled. I can't help but smile as well. His smile makes me want to punch a pillow repeatedly. I looked at his hand as he held my wrist. So this is how the girls in the dramas feel. I wondered what my friends were thinking that time. We went to an arcade and played several games. Thank God he brought me to the arcade because I thought he'd bring me to some place wherein most girls go for a date, eat fancy cake and stuff like that. Yes I assumed it was a date. 

-----------

"Innocent love.....that means skinship but  no kissing..." I tapped my fingers on the table wondering what type of scenarios makes girls feel fuzzy inside. I got my phone and scan through messages again....

  "Hyuk and I were crossing the street but then he pushed me so he's the one that got hit..."    "eh.... it's too early in the story for that..and i don't want anyone to die" I looked at the last par
Please log in to read the full chapter