Chapter 6

Innocent love
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

I was really tired but it's more because of the exams not because Hyuk and I went out. It was a saturday so I really didn't feel like getting up. It was around 11:30 when I decided to get up. I took a 10-minute shower then got dressed in house clothes. I went down to the kitchen to see if there's lunch when somebody rang the doorbell. "Who is it?" I shouted.

"It's me!" Holy... I forgot that I agreed on meeting him today last night. "Uhh.... Just a second!!" I ran upstairs and changed my clothes, put on perfume and put on a little eyeliner then ran back downstairs with my bag and then opened the door. "Yo" I smiled trying not to make it obvious that I was trying to catch my breath. 

He chuckled. "Ready?" I nodded. "Where are we going?" I was hungry please say we're going to eat lunch. 

"We're going to eat lunch then watch a movie. Unless.. you've eaten lun-" 

"No lunch sounds really good. I'm starving." I cut him off as I went out of the house and closed the door.

"What do you want to eat?" anything as long as it's edible. "I want tempura."

"Ooh.. japanese." He nodded as we walked towards the bus stop. "How was your sleep?" He asked me.

"Good. Hyukkie's a good sleeping companion. Feels nice to hug. Yours?" I smiled at him. 

We got on the bus and sat on the last row with me sitting by the window.

"Hmm.. good too. I was excited to spend my birthday with you today." He smiled.

I looked at him.. ".................... I forgot about your birthday. I was reminding myself to buy a gift for you bu-" 

"It's okay. You with me today can be your gift." He poked my cheek as if asking me to cheer up.

why is he like this? I wanted to open the window and jump out of the bus.

I smiled but looked away while thinking of a way to sneak out on him and buy him something.

"ya.. it's really okay." he poked my side again. I looked at him and nodded. "just thinking." I smiled.

We got off the bus then went to the mall. 

----

well i hope she won't ask about it anymore coz i havent been to korea and i dont really know if you get off the bus and walk to the mall or... yknow.. I mean i walk to the mall from school every day i'm not sure if it's like that in korea too. /shrugs/ 

jjan~ what to do for hyukkie's birthday? go to donday to celebrate hakhyuk's birthday kkeh~ 

/le texts ma friend/

me: oii... let's eat kogi.

friend: kkeh.. me gusta kogi.

Please log in to read the full chapter