Chapter 5: Confession

19 Days

Chapter 5: Confession

 

‘Yes seohyun ah?’ ‘you can see me?’ ‘seohyun ah?”

“We missed you so badly” seohyun, dropped her eye level

‘nadu baby seororo’ Jessica just smiled

 

Yuri’s agony were heard all over the room, she sat down far away from others, in the corner by herself, letting her tears out all over her

 

“Sica ah” “If you wake up I’ll call you unni! Chenca yo~” Sooyoung tried to bring up the mood, but she herself missed Jessica too, she jump and hug her body, crying “unni~~~~~~~~~ don’t leave me~~~~~ to whom I should ask for advice? To whom I should ask for help when I’m lost? To whom I should bully now? To whom I should go with for supper date? To whom unni? To whom?” she cried wholeheartedly, the room was filled with cries, she too…

Sunny holds her hand, “Sica ah mianhe, I should trust you when you said Boom was not a good man, luckily sungmin was there to save me, and he said, you said to him to keep an eye of me, and komawo too, I’m not sure whether I’ll be here today if it’s not for you” “and you know, you should come back to us, you didn’t return all my movies and some books yet” she sighed, “and you know, you haven’t apologize to me yet, for bringing jiyong to our date without my permission, I was hurt, yet happy to see you happy, but now what? I forgive you already, I wanna see you guys get married, I’ll see you on the altar”

 

“My turn” “sica ah, you remember our first fight? Hehe. It was on the same date we met. I know sometimes we don’t see things the same, we had our own opinions, style, taste of man yet still, you’re always the one that kept on supporting me” hyoyeon dancing infront of her now “you know how I got this skill? We dance together remember? I’m terrible at first, I have low self esteem on the inside of my cheerful look, if it wasn’t because of your moral and oral support, I wouldn’t be who I am today, and I haven’t thank you for that, sica, neomu komawo” “I still need your support since I’ve just lost my puppy” hyoyeon’s eyes start watering, “palli come back to me, only you would understand… unlike them who starts to giggling” hyoyeon looks at her friends who were trying hard to hide their giggles, “yahhh!!!” she shouted and everybody just laughs out loud!

“unni ssshhhhh!” seohyun ssshhh- ing them

“haha pabo hyoyeonie~” “my turn now, move aside”

Hyoyeon stuck her tongue out to yuri, who were still half crying and half laughing

“Yah sica! Don’t you dare to leave me! You remember our promise under the sakura tree?”

Jessica nods, yuri is her bestest friends of friends

“you promised me you won’t leave me” Yuri lower down her head, making way to sit beside Jessica.

“Thank you” “for being a great friend” “tsk… tskk… you were always selfish at first, pretending to be my girlfriend, pretending that what you said were always right” “you know how to bring myself out from my agony, now that I know you were only selfish with me so that I can get mad to you to let out my stress, I’m such a dumbo for not trusting my own bestfriend” “tsk… tsk… sica ah, if only you tell me sooner, I won’t lie to you about my relationship with my brother is getting better as it just worsen”

“I should have listen to you when you ask me to just kick him and forgive him”

“it was harder now as everything is too late”

“he abandoned me for his fiancée”

“he totally ignored me” Yoona hugged her

 

“Yoona~” GG chimed together except Jessica and yuri

Jessica smiled

Yuri kept crying on Yoona’s chest, letting her burdened out, she felt a pair of arms hugging her waist

She didn’t budged, too absorbed in her cries and longing for her best friend

 

“I have a confession to make” Yoona said

“mianhe unni, I didn’t meant for this to happen” her eyes gets smaller, and guilt was all over it

“it was supposed to be a surprise but time betrays me, and my forgetness almost killed you”

 

Everybody was watching Yoona

 

“it was all because of me” “I didn’t lock the door before going out”

 

Silent cries filled the room, Jessica let go of Yuri’s waist and lay down on herself

“If I can turn back time” Yoona cried

“kwenchana yoona, it all has passed” yuri now comforting and hugging yoona

She realized that nobody is near her to hug her that close, she closed her eyes, ‘Sica ah is that you?’

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*note: Girl’s Generation is just a group name the come out with just for fun, they are not GG members here. Just to clear them up!

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Aigoo~~~ mianhe for the short chappie

will update later

Don't forget to subscribesss and commentsss!!!