Chapter 2: The Time: 19 days mission

19 Days

Chapter 2: The Time: 19 days mission

 

The air was wonderful, the park was filled with birds chirping

“Jessica Jung Soo Yeon?”

was full of chewing gum, sitting on a bench, reading Fearless 14

“Yes?”

“Jessica Jung Soo Yeon, you are hereby declared to be a 19 days traveler, please report yourself at Road 65, room 148”

“heh? why? Who are you? Why do I need to do that?”

Jessica reads her book again,

“Oh my Ms. Jung, just do it, someone is waiting for you there”

Feeling annoyed, she wanted to glare that person but instead, he disappeared

“heh? Eodi?”

Suddenly she got goosebumps, “eee, freaky~~~ huhu. Who is he?”

“Do I need to go there? Wait.a.second! It’s my house!”

Jessica rushed back to her house, panting…

“Wait! Why am I not panting? This isn’t normal, I should be so tired and flushed out. Hey, what’s up with the yellow tape? Too many people, excuse me! This is my house! Excuse me! Please sir move aside! Excuse me! Hello!!!!”

She ended up shouting her lungs out, yes you are right, her dolphin scream…

In shocked, Jessica’s scream did not affect anybody?

“Heh? This is weird so weird, no budges at my scream? MY scream?”

She rolled her eyes, “I guess I just need to slip through them”

The moment she gets near to them, and walks and…

“Oh My God!!!!!!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~”

She passed through them!

“Day 1” a voice interrupts her clueless ridiculous messy thought

“and Ms. Jung, please don’t shout again, I think even a scheduler will lost both of the ear drums because of you!”

“Who are yoooooouuuu!!!!????” Jessica asked and screamed at the same time

The scheduler fastly closed both of her ears.. and pout to her…

“Like I said, please~” the scheduler corrected her dress, “Song Ji Hyun, you can either call me Mrs. Song or hmm… Ms. Shin? Or ahah! Just call me ji hyun!” she smiled wholeheartedly while Jessica is in confusion

“errr” Jessica is still clueless, ji hyun take her hand and led her to somewhere

“Well you look the same age as I am! I’m still new!”

They passed the crowds,

“Jessica Jung Soo Yeon, 25 this year, she’s a fashion designer, she still has both of the parents and a dongseng”

Jessica turned her head towards the voice

“She has her own boutique and line, however, she hid herself in a camouflage, her stage name is Krystal Jung, which originates from her sister”

“She is a silent millionaire!” another person interrupts, “According to the record, she has a fiancée, they will be married this September.”

Back to another person, her head shift from one to another, “this, might be a homocide!”

“Suspect no. 1, Kwon. Ji. Yong”

She felt dizzy and crazy at the same time, she fell on the ground, Ji hyun the scheduler noticed while roaming around looking for a picture

“You okay Jessica shi?”

“Hmmm…” tears filled her eyes, ‘No way! No way that ji yong would kill me! No!!!!!’

The voice spoken again,

“No. 2 Krystal, Jung Soo Jung”

 

Jessica hearts dropped and she felt like she was stabbed all over her body

She was lying on the floor

People are stepping and passing through her feet

She was crying… loudly… well I guess she knows nobody can listen

“You haven’t died yet!”

Jessica stopped crying and looked at ji hyun, but still sobbing, “I am not?”

“Yeah, you haven’t, that’s why I am here, by the way sooyeon shi, the polices were just making assumption, it was not entirely true unless they have prove”

 

“…”

“It is true” Jessica slowly gets up

Looking at ji hyun, “It is true, I think, ji yong wasn’t really into me anymore nowadays, he always refused going out on a date, it’s killing me cause the only time I saw him is when Krystal was with me.”

Jessica sighed, “Well, you don’t know until you see it yourself”

Ji hyun helped Jessica standing up, she grabbed her hand and led her to a corner, holding her fiancée picture, “This is your mission!”

“What mission?”, Jessica wondered

“To get back to the real world” “To Be Back Alive”

“Really?” Jessica almost bulged her eyes out of her skin

“Yeah!” Ji hyun spinning around beautifully, “You have to…”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“You have to make him confess to you, to the wind”

Jessica dropped her jaw, looking at ji hyun in despair, she just *sighed*

“I guess I’m gonna die” she turned around looking at the crime scene

“Why didn’t I remember this?” she asked jihyun,

“It’s a puzzle. That you need to put them back together”

Jessica looked at jihyun cluelessly with her words, “That means I have two mission?”

She answered, “Nope, just one to make you stay alive, another one is for you to get rest in peace”

Jessica stares at her, nodded in understanding

“Alright sica shi, my time is almost up”

“Wait jihyun shi!”

“Yes?”

“Is this the 49 days that appear on the tv series the other day?”

Jihyun sighed, “I don’t know how it got leaked out, but it’s only 19 days for you, accidents and murders and other objectives has their own program, it’s different, you see”

Jihyun shook her head, “I shouldn’t be telling you this honey! I’ll totally be punished, here a list what’s the dos and don’ts, a handphone for you! Here! Anything urgent! Please call me, you just make a circular on the skull here and wait and wala! I’ll definitely answer your call! Toodloo! I got a date with my husband!”

Before she disappear, “you can touch things only when you want to”

 

Jihyun is gone, *beep* *beep* *beep* she got a call? “Hello?”

“I got no house?”

Jihyun confused, “who’s on the line?”

“It’s Jessica, I don’t have a body to live on?”

“No! you’re on your own…”

 

‘Gosh, I just left her seconds ago’

 

________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong there!!! my second update~

hohoho. it looked long on words.

idk! please subscribes and comments!

^.^

your support will be my energizer! <3