Trouble

Crystal Tears

***Jaejoong's POV***

LSM called me again the next day . Aish . Am I troublesome or something ? 

When I opened the door , Tiffany was already seated in front of him . She was sobbing ? Why ?

I sat down beside Tiffany and hold her hand . (A/N : I want to puke .. XP )

"Okay , since you're here , Tiffany , tell him ." LSM said . 

Tiffany just kept sobbing . She lightly shook her head . 

"Well then , I'm breaking the news to you then . Listen carefully , Jaejoong . You're going to be a father ." LSM said . What the hell ? Since when ? I've never done THAT . (A/N : Coughs . I feel erted . Ew . )

"You're kidding ." I said . 

"No I'm not . It's the truth . Accept the fact . You're going to be a father ." LSM said . 

I don't believe him . I looked over to Tiffany . She lightly nod . What the hellll ? Since when ? NOOO . This is not happening to me . 

"Tiffany said that she doesn't want people to know about it and she doesn't want have a bad reputation . So , Jaejoong , you have to protect her . Do whatever you can . And fast . You are dismissed ." LSM said . 

We walked out of his office . 

"I want an abortion ." Tiffany started . 

"No way ! You're killing an innocent life ." I said . 

"I don't want people to find out !" She said . 

"So ?" 

"And I don't want to get married so early ." 

"Are you sure it's mine ?"

"Duhh . Did you forget the other day when you got drunk ?" 

"Ohh .."

I still don't believe it . But , since Tiffany said it's mine . I have to take responsibility right ? Aish . 

[ L.O.V.E FM ]

"And , from just now it was ~~~~ "~~~~ said . 

"And Hye Min ." Hye Min continued . 

"Annyeong !" Both of them finished together cutely . 

~~~~ went out . I tapped her on the shoulders . She turned around and was shocked to see me . 

"Can I talk to you for awhile ?" I said . She shrugged and nod . 

"Can you please help me ? Remember that you helped me once as my fake girlfriend . And I'm really in a situation . Actually , the rumors about me and Tiffany is true . And then suddenly Tiffany told me that she's expecting my child . And , she doesn't want to get married to me . I need you to cover up the truth for me .." I explained . 

"How ?" She asked . 

"Marry me ." 

"What are you talking about ? Why me ?"

"I can't marry somebody else . They will say I cheated on you and blablabla ." 

"But , even IF you marry me , the truth is still not covered ."

"IF they know about it , they won't suspect me since I'm married . And , Tiffany will have a long vacation . So that fans will not know ."

"By the way , Tiffany said she wanted to abort it ."I continued . 

"WHAT ?! No way ! She's killing an innocent life ." 

"I said that too ."

"Fine ."

"Fine ?"

"I'll help you ."

"Really ? Thanks ." And I left . 

 

**********************************************

I wanted to update one more chapter before I went for my holiday but I didn't have time . Sorry . And , I lately have a writer's block . I wish I can finish this fanfic before 2012 comes . Aish . BTW , I'm not an anti-SNSD . In fact , I'm a fan of them . I really like Seohyun and Sooyoung . And Yuri . And Hyo Yeon . Okay , I like them all . But maybe my bias is Hyun and Young . Kekeke .