Warning

Crystal Tears

[ In SM Ent .] 

DBSK was practicing in the practice room when their manager knocked on the door , interrupting their practice . 

"Jaejoong , Mr Lee Soo Man wants to meet you ." He said . 

The other three was looking at Jaejoong while Yoochun gave him a half-stare half-glare look . 

Jaejoong sighed . 

[ Flashback ] 

"Hyunggg !~ What were you thinking ?! Why did you hugged ~~~~ !" Yoochun asked Jaejoong . 

"I don't know . I wasn't thinking ." He replied . 

"Grr . Hyung ! You know I like her ! Now everyone will think that you're in a relationship with her ! I'll have no chance .." Yoochun said . He walked into his room . 

"Let him cool down . You know how he is right ?" Yunho told Jaejoong . 

"Hyung , you know he likes ~~~~ right ?" Junsu asked . Changmin elbowed him in the stomach . "Ow , that hurts okay ." Junsu said . 

[ End of Flashback ] 

[ In LSM's office ] 

"I see that you handle the situation well . And distract others from the rumors about Tiffany and you ." LSM started . 

"And , I do wish that you will stay low on your relationship . Anyways , do you even even know the girl ?" He asked . 

Jaejoong nodded . " A little ." He said . 

"Okay . But so as you know , if people find out that you're in a relationship with Tiffany . You know you'll be in big trouble , right ?" LSM threatened . "Jaejoong gulped and nodded . "Okay , you're dismissed . Remember , stay low ." LSM warned . 

Jaejoong opened the door to see Tiffany waiting outside . They hugged . 

"You know , you have bad taste in girls right ? Look at her . What were you thinking when you hugged her ?" Tiffany asked pointing to the newspaper . 

"Do you want people to know we're dating ? We'll get more antis . And , they will be coming after you . You want a bad reputation ?" Jaejoong asked . Tiffany shook her head . "But , don't fall in love with her ." Tiffany warned . They hugged again . 

----------------------------------

Sorry . I don't know what to write as the tittle .

Second chapter today to make up for the late updates .