Jaejoong's first impressions

Crystal Tears

OMG !!!!!!!!!!! I already wrote the whole chapter but then , it got deleted . TWICE ! Ahh ! So frustrating . My internet is so .. urgh . Heh . Sorry . 

------------------------------

***Jaejoong's POV***

I was walking in the hallways when people surrounded me . Reporters . Aish . 

"Is it true that you're dating SNSD's Tiffany ?" "Is it true ?" "Is it ?" They were asking me . 

I was for an answer to the question when I saw a girl from the corners of my eyes . 

Without thinking , I pulled her into hug . I heard her yelped and felt myself smirking . 

"That rumors are all false . This is my real girlfriend ." I said . 

"What's her name ?" "Can I have a better look at her ?" "I can't see her face !" They reporters were saying . 

"Um , sorry . But can you guys give us some privacy ? We'll tell you more about us in the near future . Sorry ." She said . What ? The way she spoke is so pro . 

The reporters understood and went away . 

I let go of her . She bowed a little , turned around and walked away . 

Then , I heard footsteps . It was loud and noisy . It sounded like an elephant stomping on the ground . Then , I heard familiar voices yelling to each other . Aish . 

"I got to her first !" Junsu yelled stopping in front of the girl . The girl was shocked . 

"Second !" Changmin yelled . What's wrong with them ? Why are they yelling to each other when they're right next to each other ? 

"Not fairrr !~~" I heard Yoochun's voice and then saw him running towards them . Okay . That's why . Were they racing ? 

"Hey , ~~~~ right ? Can we have your number ?" Junsu and Changmin asked ? What ? ~~~~ ?

"S-sure ?" The girl said . She's the girl that Yoochun listens to everyday ? 

"Thanks ." They said after ~~~~ handed back their phone after saving her number inside . 

"Me too . Can I have your email as well ?" Yoochun asked . 

"Hey . Not fair . We want her email too ." Junsu said . "Yeah ." Changmin said while nodding his head . 

"Nope . Only me ." Yoochun said . 

After ~~~~ 'fulfilled their wishes' , they went away . 

That girl was ~~~~ ? Really her ? Why does Yoochun even likes her ? Look at her . She's wearing a cap that hides her hair and it covers her face . With those nerdy specs as well , we can't even see her face . And , her clothes are all baggy . She looks like a nerd . Ew . 

***End of POV***

-------------------------------

Sorry for not updating . I don't know what to write . And this chapter is for all you who were waiting for Jaejoong to appear ;DD

And , thank you to all the subscribers , readers and commenters . You're all AWESOME ! ^^