►Date Part II

An Arrange Marriage with you, wasn't a mistake after all??

Your POV

"Wait here, I'll just go get something" Taemin said to me

"Ok" I simply said

While Taemin was not around, I wander around the place. It was really really beautiful.

It was a perfect place.

 

I sat down near the riveside and wait for Taemin.

 

A few minutes later, Taemin came back with a picnic basket??

 

"So are we going to have a picnic here??" I asked him

"Sort of"

 

I help him set the foods that he had prepared. When we're done, we started eating while talking to each other.

 

"Did you prepare all of this??"

"Well, This is just my plan but the foods were prepared by the maids."

 

"Your maids did a pretty good job"

"Aren't you going to compliment how good my idea was?"

"hmm, for a date, your idea is quite different..Should I say unique??..

"this is not unique, this is just a picnic you know.."

"At least the place was beautiful, the scenery was perfect. This is way better than going to the mall and watch a movie."

 

"Have you ever been in love?"he suddenly asked me.

I was caught off guard again. Why does this guy have to asked questions out of no where. He seemed to be serious.

Is he really serious??

 

"Why did you asked?"

"I just wanted to know"

"Well, you don't have to know"

"Wae??"

"Because I say so.."

--------

Taemin's POV

I don't know what have gotten into my mind . and I don't know what's the reason why I suddenly asked her that question.

Maybe I was just curious?..

 

"Why you don't want to tell me??..Your just going to say yes if you have fallen in love and no if you don't."

"Should I really answer that??"

"It's a question, so I guess you should answer it"

"Aissh"

 

"Are you annoyed again with me??..I was just asking. And besides the purpose why we're here is for us to know each other.

I was asking beacuse I wanted to know something about you"

 

"Answer your question first, then I'll answer it."

 

"Ok, I have never been in love. Ever since I was 13, I train for SM Ent. and stay with my hyungs after we debut. I have actually no time for being in love. I always focus myself with my career and studying. Is that enough? It's your turn now to answer the question". he said grinning.

 

"ahmm, yes I was once in love before". that's the only thing I said

"and then??"

"Do I still have to explain it?. You said that I should answer with ayes or no"

"It will be unfair with me, my answer was quite long compare to yours.."

"It's not my problem. It's your fault"

"Please?..tell it to me". He said with his eyes pleading.

 

Aisshh that pleading eyes of him..

 

"Ok Ok, well, I was in love before..two years ago to be exact but it's not so serious. I was actually happy in love back then, but he left me. I don't know what's the reason. I was really shocked that he had already left. He didn't even bother to say goodbye. I was really clueless. They said that he went to America . I don't know if it's true. Until now, I haven't received any news about him. But  if ever someday I get some news about him I dont think I will still care."

 

"So who's that stupid guy??"

"Minhyuk. Kang Minhyuk"

"Oh?? I see.."

 

"Are you satisfied wit my answer?"

"I guess so.."

"Watever"

 

--------------

 

Your POV

The whole date was just like that, just a question and answer portion. But I have to admit, I have fun being with him..

He's still the annoying man that I met, but this time it's not too much.

He is hopeless romantic. Maybe tha'ts the effect of being never been in love (kekeke).

He might be quiet at times, but he still do have sense.

I suddenly felt comfortable being with him.

 

Is this the real him??..

Should I regret that I once hated him??..

----

It was close to sunset when we decided to go home. We clean all the mess that we had made .

He insisted to send me home.

The whole ride was quiet.

 

At last, we arrived at our house.It was already 7pm.

"Do you want to go inside??" I asked him

"Anniyo, maybe next time. I still have something to do."

"Is that so?? anyways, thanks for today I had fun." I said smiling

"No problem, I'll go now". he said then kissed my cheek.

He then leave.

 

Did he just kissed my cheek??..

I was caught off guard again but not with his question..

but with his...

 

Action..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------