Saranghae~~

An Arrange Marriage with you, wasn't a mistake after all??

^^

 

 


[the next day]

Your POV

 

So I was thinking what to do..

 

He won't sign those papers unless I personally asked him to sign those ing papers??

 

I don't know what to do with him anymore...

-----

 

"Oppa, what should I do? Should I really see him??" I asked Jaejoong who was seating next to me.

"Of course you have to! You can't continue hiding my dear sister." Jaejoong said.

 

I just sighed.

 

then we heard a knock on the door.

 

"Does Kiseop Oppa will come today?" I asked Jaejoong.

"I don't know! You're his friend and NOT me..So how would I know??"he said.

 

I went to the door to look who's there.

 

But I was shocked when I open the door.

 

It is the least person, that I expect to appear in front of me.

 

 

-Taemin.

 

"What are you doing here?  And How did you know that I'm here?" I asked.

"I'm here because I want to talk to you and a very good FRIEND told me that you're here. Now,Mrs. Lee _____ can I come in?"

"Of Course NOT!" I said then closed the door but he stopped me.

"You can't continue to avoid me _____! We need to talk. Just listen to me first then after that , I will sign the ing divorce papers!"

 

Divorce Papers.

 

Oh yeah. We need to talk about that.

 

But it seems that my heart starts to soften by just seeing him.

 

I sighed.

=================

 

Taemin's POV

 

Jaejoong appears behind ______.

 

"Ohh??? Taemin?? You're here?? I guess I'll just leave the two of you alone." Jaejoong said

"No! Oppa!..Just stay here. This won't take long."

"Anni~ Anni~ I'll leave and besides I want to breathe some fresh air"

"Arasso Hyung! Thank You!" I said then winked at Jaejoong.

"Do your best Taeminnie~~ By the way you can come in now~!! Annyeong!"

 

then Jaejoong left.

 

 

I sit on one of the couches but ____ just remain standing.

 

"Aren't you going to sit?" I asked.

"Anni~ Just say  what you want to say so that you can sign OUR divorce papers. Just get it from Mrs. Kang because I don't have any copy of those papers."

 

I went to ______ and hugged her.

 

She didn't react from what I did but she just stand still.

 

 

"I want to talk to you like this. Is it OK??"

 

She just nodded.

 

"First, I want to tell you what really that night. It was all Krystal's plan. She planned to do that so that you'll be mad at me and leave me. I didn't kissed her. She's the one who pull me closed to her then suddenly kissed me." I explained.

 

"How can you be with her in that secluded room huh??" she asked.

"Because she told me that our Manager wants to talk to me. But it was just a set-up. Don't you trust me ______??. I will never do that to you." I sighed.

====================

 

Your POV

 

Ok.

 

I am so STUPID.

 

I know that Krystal have evil plan over our marriage and I was easily fooled.

---

 

"Mian~" I said then wrapped my arms around his waist..

"Now I already said what I have to say, should I still sign those ing divorce papers?" he said.

 

I just shook my head.

 

"What do I have to do??"

"Nothing~"

"Are you going to come back home now?"

"Ne~. I'm really sorry Taemin. I should have listen to you first.I'm so stupid"

 

I started to cry on his chest..

 

"Sssshh..It's okay. The important thing is that we're finally ok right now."

"I even plan to divorce you  and raised the baby without a father. I'm such a stupid person." I said between sobs.

 

Taemin broke the hug and look at me curiously.

 

"Mwohh??? What baby?? Are you--"

"Oh? I forgot to tell you. Your wife is pregnant with your baby" I said while wiping my tears.

"Chincha??? I'm going to be a father??"

"Ne~"

"Wait. How would I know if I was really the father of the baby?"

"Yah!!..I was just gone for a few days and I only spend nights with you! I'm not a like you Taemin~"

"I'm not a . I just kissed Krystal" I .

"MWOH?"

"Just Kidding. SHE kissed me..I didn't kissed her first."

"Just make sure of that Lee Taemin".

"Ne~Eomanim." I said then hugged her again.

 

"I miss you" I said.

"I miss you too. From now on, you'll listen to me first. Don't run away specially now that we're going to have a baby. You now what, I was really worried about you."

"Minahne~ You're wife was so hurt so that's the only thing that I could do. By the way, who told you that I'm here in Paris huh??"

 

He looked at me and grinned.

 

"Jaejoong Hyung. He called me yesterday morning then I didn't waste any time and come here."

"Should I be mad or thankful with Jae Oppa??"

"You should be Thankful Mrs. Lee ____".

"Whatever. .....I'm really happy that we are ok now". I said then gave him a peck on his lips.

"Me too~~.I miss your hug and kiss." he smirked then crashed his lips to mine.

 

"Saranghae~ " he said.

"Saranghaeyo Taeminnie~"

================================

Sorry for showing off my face here!!...hahaha

 

 

 

T_T..

 

Last chapter is coming up~..

 

Please comment..

sorry for any mistakes....~