Me & You-----Getting worse

An Arrange Marriage with you, wasn't a mistake after all??

*Your POV*

The next morning....

I arrived to school, earlier than usual.

(your clothes:http://www.yesstyle.com/en/puffy-chiffon-trim-cardigan-dark-gray-one-size/info.html/pid.1022979369)

 

And guess what??..

The last man that I wanted to see on earth was there already, quietly reading his book.


--It's Lee Taemin

 

I just ignore his presence and went directly to my seat which was unfortunately beside him.

We just stay like that until the class starts-----not acknowledging each others presence..

-------

[Lunch break]

I was eating my lunch happily, but something caught my eyes.

 

It was Taemin.

 

There are lot of fan girls coming to his table and they are giving him gifts.

 

"Those crazy fan girls must be blinded by his looks" I said to myself.

"They are really annoying".

 

I accept the fact that he is really a good-looking guy.But his attitude really .

As i was busy wondering and talking to myself, I didn't notice that Taemin comes in my table.

 

---------------------------------

*Taemin's POV*

I was alone in my table when suddenly a group of crazy fan girls came to me and gave me tons of gifts.

I was somehow annoyed because I want to be in a quite and peaceful place.

After those fan girls left, I noticed that ______ was alone in her table and talking to herself??

While looking towards my direction.

 

I decided to come over to her table.

 

"Why are you talking to yourself? That's not a good sign". I said to her

"None of your business".I said

 

" I have observed that you're looking again towards my direction a while ago. This time, are you already  looking at me?

You seemed so annoyed. Are you jealous with those crazy fan girls?"

 

"You know what?.. You seem to have lots of confidence in yourself. Why would I be jealous??..

I don't even like you and your actually not my type. I can't believe that a quiet guy like you can say that " she said sarcastically.

 

"Is that so??..I was just asking..is there something.....

I wasn't able to finish what am i going to say because she already left.

----------------------------

*Your POV*

 

I was really annoyed with that Taemin. So before he could finish what he was going to say, I suddenly grab my things and left.

"That jerk, why does he always think that I was looking at him?"

 

[At home]

I was going to my room when suddenly Jaejoong oppa called me.

"____-sshi, you seemed so different today. Is there something wrong? Jaejoong oppa asked me with concern.

" I'm fine oppa, I guess I was just tired" I lie to him.

"Don't stress yourself too much ____-sshi. Change your clothes then come back here to eat your dinner".

"Arasso oppa". I said to him with a smile on my face.

---------------------------------

*Taemin's POV*

I arrived at our dorm and dinner was already served. I change into my normal clothes then join my hyungs in the dining room.

"Taemin-ah, you look happy today. Did you just fall in love with somenone in the school today?" Minho hyung asked me jokingly.

 

"Anniyo, well, I just met this girl,and she seemed so annoyed with me. But she looks so cute when she's annoyed".

"I'm happy to annoy her". I said

 

"You must like her". Onew hyung suddenly said.

"Mwoh?!!  ME??? Likes her??..hahaha.. She's cute but she's not my type hyung"

"Oh? is that so? .Jonghyun hyung said.

"You will believe in me, when you meet her. She seem to be staring somewhere always. Talking to herself Blah blah blah."I said

 

"Taemin-ah, you're being a bad guy. Stop annoying her." Key hyung said to me.

 

"But, I like annoying her! I said pouting

 

"Finish your food, then do your homework and go to sleep".

----------------------------------------

*No one's POV*

That night, you are lying in your bed and staring at the ceiling. You don't know what's with you that Taemin likes annoying you.

 

He's such a jerk!

There would be no chance  for the two of you to be friends.

 

You're day again...

And that's all because of that jerk..

 

Everything seems to get worse..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------