Run Away...

An Arrange Marriage with you, wasn't a mistake after all??

 

Krystal's POV

 

[Flashback]

 

It's a part of my plan not to bother Taemin and his wife for a couple of weeks. 

I have to make them believe that I already change and I will not ruin their marriage anymore.

 

Huh. 

 

I have to get Taemin, no matter what.

I love him so much and I couldn't just give him up although I know that he is already married.

===

I'm going to execute my plan during the SM town Concert.

I hired  one my closest staff of the event to help me do my plan. I asked her to tell and bring _____ to where Taemin and I was.

And she agreed easily.

 

For Taemin, I asked him to come with me because their manager wants to talk to him.

But of course, it's not true. It's just part of my plan.

Their manager was no where in sight, so he easily believe that their manager is really looking for him.

I brought him to one of the secluded room at the stadium and he started to wonder.

 

"Where's Manager Hyung??" Taemin asked.

"Ahhmmm, Don't worry he'll come here. Let's just wait for him" I said.

"Ah ok" he simply said.

 

Being the naive person he was, he easily believed in me.

 

I texted the staff that I hired to asked where are they and she said that they are already on their way.

We are waiting for the arrival of _______ and not the manager of SHINee.

 

And when I hear the door knob twisted, I pull Taemin close to me and kiss him.

He was shocked from my sudden action and his body stiffen.

I saw _____ from the corner of my eye and she was also shock. She didn't expect to see me and Taemin kissing.

[end of flashback]

 

=========

Taemin's POV

 

I was so shocked when Krystal suddenly kissed me. My body stiffen and I don't know how am I going to react. When I came back to my senses, I pull away from her. 

But to my surprised, I saw ______ .

 

Tears started to fall from her eyes. 

My heart was torn into pieces seeing her cry. 

I was about to go to her and explain that I didn't plan anything about what happen but she just run away.

 

I was about to go after her when Krystal stopped me.

"The Concert is not yet over. You can't just leave and go after your lovely wife" she smirked

"You are evil Krystal! I will never ever forgive you from what you've done! "

"Why don't you just leave her and choose me??!! I am better than her!"

"Because you can never be like her! Look what you're doing, you're ruining someone else's marriage! Why don't you just look for someone whose available and willing to love you?"

"I don't need any other man! You're the only man that I love!"

"Too bad for you, because I don't love you!. _____ is the only woman that I love! SO can you please stop ruining our lives!"

 

With that, I left her dumbfounded.

===========

 

Your POV

 

Running away is the only thing that i was able to do.

My heart was ripped apart.

Seeing Taemin and Krystal kissing is too much for me to handle.

How can he do this to me??

 

Maybe we are really not meant to be together.

He should have said to me that he also like Krystal and not pulling out a scene like that , just to show me that they are actually together.

 

I was continuously running, not knowing where to go. My sight started to blur from all the tears that are falling from my eyes. 

 

Where am I going to go now??

Our house would be my LAST option.

 

I can't think anymore.

I just  called a cab and asked the driver to bring me to the nearest hotel.

I handed the driver my payment then I enter the hotel.

 

[your room]

 

I was lying on my bed, crying ..

I can't help it, no matter how much I wanted to stop from crying...

Tears would just continue to flow.

 

My phone is ringing but I just ignore it. I don't want to entertain calls right now, especially from  Taemin.

 

What am I going to do with my life now??

 

==========

 

Krystal's POV
 

Taemin left me dumbfounded.

I had to admit, I was hurt from all the things that he said.

 

No matter what I do, he would never love me.

 

Did I've done the wrong thing?.

 

Aisshh.. WHATEVER..

At least my plan is still a success.

 

They are not in good terms right now.

 

I hope ____ would just leave him.

=========

 

Taemin's POV

 

The concert finally ended.

I didn't enjoyed it unlike the past SM TOWN Concerts.

 

How am I going to be happy if I know that my wife is hurt seeing his stupid husband kissing someone else???

 

How am I going to explain this to her parents and to everyone??!!..

 

I was trying to call _____ but she's not answering it

Her mom keep on asking me, where she  is, and I don't know what to say.

 

 

At last, I finally got the courage to tell her mom what had really happen.

 

"Ahhh, umma..I hope you wouldn't get mad at me but _____ ran away because she saw  me and Krystal kissing. I did--" I wasn't able to finished what am I going to say because her mom reacted already.

"MWOH??? Are you crazy?? Kissing someone else?? I would never forgive you Taemin if something happen to my daughter!" she said angrily and left me.

 

What am I going to do right now???.

=====

 

I went home hoping that _____ is just in our house.

 

But of course, she was not there. Our house would be her last option on where to go.

 

I really don't know what to do right now.

 

 

Where are you ______???.

 

Will you please comeback???...


 

 

 

This really !!:(

 

anyway, please comment......

 

SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES!!!