The Winner

Running High School

In the morning , Jihyo wake up at 7.00 am because she want to practice one more time . After many time she practice , she still have many failures . ' Jihyo ah , what's wrong with you , focus!' She tell to herself. But she always still make many mistakes . At 9.00 , Jihyo still make many mistakes . ' Haizz , It's already 9 o'clock , but i still make many mistakes . What should i do? Jongkook will mad at me ." She think . She prepared to go to school .

On the way , to school , she still practice and she manage to reduce some mistakes . But as soon as she arrived , she quickly go to her class , the test start and all couple sitting contigous .

The couple start to sing

Jimin - Jaesuk. ' I Believe In Love '

EunHye - Gary ' Together '

Byul - Suk Jin ' Leesang - Tears '

Jong Ki -Gwang So ' Come back to me '

Their performance are great and make jihyo become more nervous . The next is Hyori and Haha sing Trouble Maker . They really perform so good and make Jihyo more confuse . They act so wild and make all make all student shout . Jong Kook look at her and say " Jihyo-ah , oppa will make you more surprise than this and remember one thing don't do anything and don't do the love sign "."Okay , oppa ."

As hyori & haha finish they go to infront and suddenly jongkook run out of the class. Panic jihyo , begin to stutter some word from the song and then she cry . As he heard jihyo cry , he begin to come in and start to sing . Jihyo quite shock but she begin to sing . As they sing everyone still keep silent . And the last part as they promised they will see each other but the ending make all shock especially Jihyo because JongKook kiss her forehead and make all shout . Jihyo felt happy and she felt like her heart burst out . She keep and sit back to their place .

" Ah , well done all . As i seen all already do the best . But today only 1 couple can get this ". As he show two bracelet ."And i will tell the loser to the winner." JoongKi - GwangSoo : 79 points Byul - SukJin : 82 points Ji Min - Jaesuk : 85 points EunHye - Gary : 90 points Haha - Hyori : 95 points JongKook - Jihyo : 96 points Everyone shock , especially Jihyo that they won from hyori. "Sir , ar..are you sure th..that i'. The winner?" Ask jihyo with sound of confuse ."Yeah, i think everyone will agree . You two really look like couple "Say JYP . After that , they go infront and take the prize ."Ah , remember to prepare yourself for this week camping . It's only our class will have camping ." ." Huh? Camping? "Ask Jihyo . "Yup, this is our prize from last year competition. You're quite lucky Jihyo . And the 2nd news , we will attend a competition . Each class need to present 4/5 persons and i'll choose who will attend the competition . Jihyo, jongkook , hyori , haha , gary . The competition will be held on this school on the last day of this month . Please prepare yourselves."

After the class finish they quickly go to the changing cloth room . All girls surrounded jihyo .

JM : Woah , Unnie you perform well .

B : Woah , Are you two dating ?

EH : Eh , Unnie that is nonsense . They only met two days .

HR : Eunhye ah , it could be . As our teacher said they look like a couple .

JH : Ani , we're just ....... chingu .

All : Chingu?

JH : Ne, what's wrong?

HR : I didn't expect that you two are friend, as i know , in this school he has only me as his friend .

JH : Ah, we must be friend first . So we can sing together. Ah , the bell already ring ,let's go to the class .

In Hyori's mind ' As I expect , everything go according to my plan . Next plan is gonna be easy for me .' After the 2nd ended , Hyori ran to Jongkook who is writting something and hugged him . " Oppa i miss you .". Jongkook who shock just become frozen in his place .

And then Hyori whisper to him ' let's make jihyo jealous and write as what i said." . Jongkook does what she said . Jihyo saw everything even when Hyori run to JongKook , she feel jealous to see how close is her to jongkook. She realise that she had a little crush on jongkook.

She quickly go home . When she arrive , a postman sent her a letter , she quickly read it . She surprised at what she read .