Rehearsal

Running High School

Exactly on 3 pm , Jongkook arrive at Jihyo's house . When he exactly arrive at in front , he saw Jihyo waiting in front of her home . He think again about hyori's word 'don't make her cry ,or i kill you tomorrow ' so he keep controling his emotion and after that he come towards to her .

JK : Anyeong Jihyo-ah , where must we practice the song?

JH : Anyeong JongKook-ssi , we can practice at my garden , it's quite large

JK : Ssi? It's to formal . Just call me oppa . JH: Ah , can i? I'm to scare that you'll be mad if i call you oppa

JK : Don't think silly . I'm sorry that i make you cry . Should we now go to the park?

Jihyo nodded and they go to her garden . When they are on the way to her garden , JongKook ask her .

JK : Mmm, this house is so quiet , do you live here by yourself ? In this big house?

JH : No , My Father & My Mother go to work as usual and my maid went to her hometown because her son is sick . So today i'm home alone .

JK : Ah As they arrive ,they quckly start to practice

JH : Oppa , can we start sing this song?

JK : Mmm, no . I just choose a new song

JH : What song?

JK : (show her the song paper)

JH : I Love You Everyday . But i am not fast learner . Please , don't mad at me if i make a lot mistakes .

JK : (sighs) okay

So they quickly start rehearsal . But , suddenly jihyo think some idea and he ask jongkook about it

JH : Oppa , i have some idea . How if we look at each other at the last part and make a love sign at the end ? It will be cool

JK : That will be great . Okay, let's try it So they try it . But when Jihyo try to look each other . Suddenly her heartbeat increase and she doesn't know why and then try to make a love sign and make her heart pump even quicker . She feel weird . "Is it love? What are you think Jihyo ah , that's sound weird if you fall in love at this bad boy" think Jihyo as she begin to hit her head . So ,she think an idea to take a break from him .

JH : I think you are thirsty , i will go and take some for you

JK : Oh , never mind . I'm not thirsty . Lets's rehearsal one more time

JH : But , I'm thirsty . Wait for a minute , i will be back .

She quickly run and think back why her heart pump quicker than usual . But it suddenly rain heavily that make she realise that jongkook is still in the garden . Quickly Jihyo run to the garden and take some drinks .

As she arrive , she found that noone at the garden . She begin to shout ' JongKook oppa ","Ne" . As she know that must be JongKook answering her . She quickly turn to the source of the sound . But she was too surprise and shout as loud as she could and she close her face . "AAAHHH!!!!!!","Oppa , what are you doing ? " shout Jihyo .

Jihyo realize that JongKook is half- . "Oppa , put back your shirt or I call the police."Jihyo warn him ."But my shirts is quite wet , and there's no need to shout . You're weird . Even Hyori even when i do this . You are so weird ." JongKook say it as he try to not to laugh . " Yah, oppa you can do it in your home everytime you like, but don't in front of me . Yah , you bad boy. I will kill you once if you don't wear your shirt now." Jihyo warn as she begin to shout loudly . "Okay , i will wear a shirt but could you please borrow me a shirt ? Or maybe towel will do. " Say jongkook as he become panicked . Soon , jihyo quickly run to her room and take a shirt that may suit to him . " Wear it" say Jihyo. " Okay" , as he finish wear the shirt , she looked at him and quickly laugh because it was too tight for him . " Don't laugh , or i will leave you and tomorrow you will only be the one who is solo " jongkook say as he become to angry with him.

He hate someone laugh at him . She stop her as she heard that " Don't be mad , i will treat you later, for now let's practice the song"she tried to comfort him . And then they start practice the song again. After it already 6 pm , jongkook went home . After for a while , Jihyo recall all her memory and smile by herself when dinner .

Her mother saw it and after the dinner her mother come to her room and " Aw, Someone is in love . Does it true Jihyo?"."What are you thinking mom?" Jihyo confusely ask."Well , why do you tell your mother that you have boyfriend"."What? Pfft ,Boyfriend ? I'm still single ."Say jihyo as she become more confuse ."Mom, can you tell me , how can you love daddy?"Ask jihyo. That statement make her mother smile and said " Jihyo-ah , omma loves your oppa because he was caring person and i think he is responsible . So i didn't love your father just from his physics but i love his kindness to me."."Owh , how can i know that i fall in love ?" Ask jihyo eventough she already ever fall in love ." Sweetheart, if you want to know if you feel jealous to him or maybe you want know him deeper . That means you fall in love ." Explain her mom . " Thanks omma , good night "." Sleep well ,Jihyo " said her mom as she begin to sleep