First Meeting

Running High School
It's her first day work at a cafe in the evening . She is quite nervous because she never work . As usual jongkook always comfort her . She do some good works at her works and get praises from her boss . It is quite tired day for her . She get home early and prepare to cook . JK's Mom : Who are you? JH : Oh , you must be jongkook's mother . I'm song ji hyo . Your boy's girlfriend . JK's Mom : Girlfriend? You bad girl . What you wanna do again ? Get out you bastard . You bulls**t Jihyo is quite scare and step backward but she hit someone . There's jongkook behind him now . Jongkook quickly come to his mom . JK : Omma , she isn't the bad girl JK's Mom : Not? Your girlfriend is really bad . He is the one to make you like this JK : Omma , this is diffrent person . She is the one now make me happy . Omma even she doesn't even ask anything from me . Omma , please trust me this time JK's mom : Okay , omma trust you . Sorry , ....? JH : Jihyo , Song Ji Hyo . JK's omma : Ah , jihyo sorry for the misunderstanding JH : Ah, it's alright . JK's mom : By the way , why you come here? Aren't you must go home now? JK : I forget to tell you that she will stay with you . She doesn't have a place to stay . JK's Mom : Jinjja? JH : Yeah . Mmm, ajuhma are you cooking ? Can i help you? JK's Mom : Yes , you can . JH : it's good to cook with master chef JK's mom : Master chef ? JH : Yeah , your son is a good chef . He teach me many kind of food . And now i cook with the master . It must be a pleasure. Jk's mom : hahaha , it's nice to teach you too . Maybe i should do a test for you before you can become his girlfriend . JK : Omma , what do you mean ? JK's mom : yah , omma doesn't want you with a bad girl . JH : It's okay , i'm ready Jihyo start to learn to cook with jongkook's mother . Jihyo like to cook with his mother because she is playful not as strict as her mom . They finish cook and serve to them . Jongkook's brother and his wife is work outown . It is quite happy for jihyo to eat with them like a family . They two happy , laughing , and teasing each other . Jihyo cry little and make jongkook feel confuse JK : Jihyo-ah , why do you cry ? JH : Cry ? Because i'm happy JK : Really ? Why ? JH : Because i seldom to eat with my family . I always eat lonely without any laugh . I feel happy to see like that . JK's mom : Really ? Maybe , you must quickly married to jongkook JK : Aishh, omma what are you talking about? JK's mom : Yah , i don't like a girl cry . So it's good for her become my family . JK : Woah , does it mean you agree her as my girlfriend? JK's mom : Ani , i only trust her 50% . JK : Omma , don't be like that . Just agree , you won't regret it JK's mom : ani , i will wait .