The Ending

Running High School

HR : This is a difficult choice but i will give this chance to jongkook .

JK : Wae? Everyone here perform good . Why must me? You can give to him ( point jaesuk )

JS : Jongkook-ah , i want to but i already contracted by a company . I wanna you be a success man .

JH : Oppa , go get the chance . We will give this chance to you . We will support you

HH : Yeah , hyung . I don't want to take that chance because it will make me seperate with Byul .

HR : Jongkook-ah , grab this chance and make your omma proud

JK : But , how about our relationship Jihyo-ah . Oppa , don't want far from you

JH : Oppa , remember one thing . This is only five years and you can come back . Promise me you must make me proud and your omma .

JK : Fine , if this what you want .

*flashback *

HR : How was we?

Judge : you all do well , but there's only one person can accept this chance . Please confirm one of you that will accept this chance .

JK : One? Why can't we all go together?

Judge : The entertainment only take 3 people . I'm sorry but this is the entertainment want

*flashback end *

Jongkook walk with jihyo . He will really miss her if he really take this chance but this is because to make her omma and jihyo happy . Jihyo and jongkook come back home

JK : Omma , i will go to USA for a chance to be an idol .

JK's mom : Yeah , you can go . Omma , already know that someday you will leave omma

JK : Omma , i don't want to go but i want to make you happy ( as he start to cry )

JK's mom : Jongkook-ah , omma will still suport you . Beside i'm not alone . I live with jihyo . Go there and promise omma you will be back .

JK : Okay

Jongkook pack all his item . He walk through all his house . He look one by one his house . He will really miss how he spend his time at this house . He go to the airport with jihyo and hyori .

Before jongkook go inside the airport he hugs jihyo for a long time

JH : Oppa , promise me that you will always contact if you aren't busy . Don't forget me

JK : Yeah , Jihyo-ah . Oppa will come back for you . I won't forget you . Promise oppa you will wait oppa .

JH : I promise . Oppa , now you must go . Remember this '사랑해요'

JK : Yeah , Jihyo . Saranghae

Jongkook leave them and start his career at USA

--------------- Five Years Later

Everything changed . Haha married to byul , jimin become the most wanted model , hyori become the hottest and the wildest singer , jaesuk become the great mc and get many awards , jongki & gwangsoo become great actor , eunhye break up with her boyfriend and become a great artist , gary become poor after a bankrupt his mother become crazy and gary suicide after know that his father marry to another rich woman . Jihyo's mother live together with jihyo after a bankrupt , jihyo's father died because of this news .

In another line , on a tv interview

" So , you're gonna married today aren't you?"

" Yeah , actually i'm quite nervous but i can't hold it anymore. I love her , i already propose her a year ago"

" Woah , chukae . It must be a great wedding . Hope you happy with her . Do you have a message for her ?"

" Yeah . Yeobo, thank you that you still wait me for five year . I'm so happy that i choose as my girl . I hope you will stay beside me forever and ever ."

" Okay , let's congratulate him one more time ."

In the other side who is waiting him with her friends .

" Unnie , he is so cool . I even can't say anything . By the way , you're beautiful "

" Jimin-ah , gomawo . i wait him for five year .

" My daughter . I'm sorry that i ever doubt him . "

" Omma , don't cry . I'm happy that you're still can live with me ."

" I'm happy that i choose you as my daughter in law . I'm so happy that your mother born a beautiful daughter ."

" Halmeoni , gomawo ( hug her ) "

" Jihyo-ah , be a good wife to my stupid cousin . Promise me that you will tell me if he make you cry"

" Ne , unnie i will ."

" Jihyo-ah , the groom already come ."

" *sigh* . Omma , i'm nervous ."

" My daughter , wedding always make everyone nervous but make everyone happy . You won't be nervous if you see your husband ."

" Okay , omma . "

She start to walk with her mom step by step . The groom already smile and amaze by her beauty . Finally she arrive .

" Jihyo-ah , you look so pretty . I can even realize that is you ."

" Gomawo , jongkook oppa . I'm happy that my effort isn't useless ."

" Follow my word . i , jongkook take jihyo as my wife . I will be at her side forever . Even happy or sad ."

Jongkook copied his word

" I , jihyo become jongkook's wife . I will be at his side forever . Even happy or sad ."

Jihyo copied his word

" Now , i blessed you as husband and wife . Now you may kiss your wife ."

Jongkook kiss jihyo for such a long time . Everyone cheers and happy . After that , jongkook talk to jihyo .

JK : Jihyo-ah , finally i can be with you forever . Now i won't leave you like my father .

JH : Yeah , oppa . Saranghaeyo .

JK : You look prettier today

JH : So, i'm ugly and only look pretty today?

JK : No like that . You always look beautiful but you always look more beautiful tomorrow and tomorrow

JH : Oppa *blush*

JK : Jihyo-ah , promise you will be my side forever

JH : Yeah , i will

JK : Jihyo , 사랑해

----------------The End