Debate

Running High School

"Dad,Why must i move to this school? I'm fine in USA " Ask Song Ji Hyo . "This is my decision , because your bad attitude and bad marks on that school , so you must move to this school to make a new image or you wanna stay at home and i lock you in your own room " said her father . Jihyo kinda feel upset because that means she will said farwell to her friends and she must break up with her boyfriend .

She look at the school's name "Running High School","School Of Music and always born a new musician as example : PSY,SNSD,and the others" "The school's name is kinda weird , maybe it didn't have a good quality " JiHyo make an excuse "This is the best school in Korea and their students always have a good attitude " said her father "But dad ,this is not fair , why i can't choose my own school . Every people have their choose ,right?"Said Jihyo "Move to this school or say goodbye to shopping"said her dad . Jihyo with no choice say yes because she love shopping and fly back to Korea.

When she arrive , "Sweetheart ,finnaly you come back to home , I miss you so much"said her mom . "Mom , where is dad?"Jihyo asked . "Your dad is at the school to met the principal" said Jihyo .At the car she remember all sweet memory with her ex-boyfriend and make her feel sad "Why are you so sad? Did you still miss your old school?"Her mom asked . "Yeah mom , because of this i broke up with my boyfriend and had to say farwell to my friend, i don't think i will find a good people like him anymore " said JiHyo as she began to cry . " Well , you must forget it now . As you know that your father decision can be changed"said her mom to comfort Jihyo .

After that they arrived at the home , JiHyo quickly run to her own room and lock it . She cry and cry . And then a knock on a door was heard ." JiHyo , your father and your mother is waiting you for dinner " said a servant . JiHyo quickly stop crying and go down for a dinner because she know that her father hate waiting. After she arrived , she just sit and they begin to have a dinner. JiHyo just sit and didn't eat so many .

After the dinner finish , her father show her the uniform for her ,"This uniform is so stylish " she thought herself . " Do you like the uniform ?"Her daddy asked . She nodded quickly . After a talk with her dad she quickly go to her own room .She still sad about her break up with her ex-boyfriend ,but she knows that he will never accept her back , because she know that her ex-boyfriend have a new girlfriend . So he start to move on and delete all their pictures . After that she went to sleep.