Final

My Release

Rachael POV

You walked into the dance room and found it dark after the practice had ended. You had forgotten your phone and you needed it. You didn't bother turning on the lights because you were just gonna be in and out after getting it. You saw it on the bench and walked over, picking it up and making sure you didn't miss any calls or texts. Suddenly, the lights flashed on and you turned around surprised. It was Yunho. And honestly, you were still irritated with him after what he said to Heechul last night. You sighed and looked back at your phone. "You're here?" You said without emotion. He noticed. "Are you okay?" You looked at him and tried to decide on whether or not you should even say anything. You decided to keep it to yourself for now. "What do you need?" He looked hurt at your tone, but you didn't care. Not after how he treated Heech. "I just wanted to run through the couple dance one more time before the show later...if that's okay." You looked at your watch. "I actually can't. The choreographers need to be there early and I was just coming to get my phone before heading over with the others." He nodded and stepped back as you brushed past him. "Sorry!" You called behind you as you rushed away.

Yunho POV

It isn't fair. Why is a woman so beautiful and amazing with Heechul hyung? I mean, I respected my hyung and never had a problem with him until he took something...someone that I wanted. I looked in the direction she left from and sighed. Hyung is such a player and I don't want her to get hurt. I thought about Heechul's last girlfriend and how offended and hurt she was when he brushed her off after having with her. That girl... I closed my eyes at the thought of her. Even though she did that... Then I thought about Rachael's face if he did something like that to her. She would leave the company. She would leave the country. I shook my head. "I won't let that happen." I spoke outloud to myself. She would know my feelings. Tonight.

Rachael POV

You got to the concert hall and looked at the stadium before you. "Wow." You said. This one was bigger than the one from Japan. You tried to imagine what it would look like when the concert started and the seats were filled with fans. You smiled at the thought and remembered a moment when you danced for Katy Perry back in the states. Concerts were always so exciting. Jason nudged you and you followed the other choreographers backstage. Once there, you set up the area for the dancers and then everyone started to arrive. After a few hours, the concert began with the first song. During the song, you took the opportunity to get dolled up for the couple dance with Yunho, even though you were completely dreading it. Business is business. You sat in the chair and Heechul came up to you as your were getting your hair done. "Heeey!" You said, smiling at him. He smiled back and kissed you hello in front of everyone. "What are you doing here?" "I just wanted to see the concert and your couple dance." You narrowed your eyes. "You mean you want to make sure he doesn't try anything." He shrugged and took the chair next to you. You made small talk until you were done and then you took his hand and led him to the part of the stadium where you could watch their dances. "You choreographed that?" "Mm. With Jason." He was playful with wonderment. "Wah...my girl is so talented!" You laughed and kept watching the stage. After 3 more songs, it was time for the couple dance which would be the song right before the closing number. "Wish me luck!" You kissed Heechul's cheek and ran to your position backstage where you would be lifted onto the stage.

The music began and you assumed your character. Rachael was gone and now you were a normal dancer playing a part with Yunho. You stood in front of him and went through the moves, but you saw something different in his eyes. Lust. Determination. And that scared you. You kept going, but you were nervous. "What is he thinking?" You thought to yourself. The music hit the and you were both all over the stage. The fans were cheering and you were doing well. The song was coming to an end and it was time to dwindle down, but as the last note sounded, Yunho took you in his arms, pressing his body tightly against yours, and kissed you in front of thousands of fans. The lights went dark and you pushed him back, angry that he had done what he just did. The fans and the press were gonna be all over this! You rushed backstage to a fuming Heechul. "Jagiya...I didn't know he was gonna do that, I swear!" He didn't move, he just glared at Yunho who walked backstage from behind you. He looked smug and proud of his jerk move. Your face changed and you instantly slapped him in the face. "How could you do that, you jerk?!" He didn't move either. Then Heechul walked up and punched him, also in the face. He fell to the ground and everyone gasped. No one moved and everyone was shocked. It's a good thing Changmin was performing his song. Yunho stood up and shook it off, trying to act tough. "I told you you didn't deserve her." You spoke up. "And who are you to decide that, huh?" He looked at you and then down, but looked back up at Heechul when Heechul spoke. His voice was dark and shaky. "I was clear with you last night. This is not a competition. She is my girlfriend and you'd better get used to it. She will never be yours." You took his hand and walked to a separate room with him, shooting Yunho a look of disappointment as you passed. The stylists immediately rushed to him and the makeup artists started covering up the black eye that was already forming.

You and Heechul got in the room and you closed the door behind you. He walked ahead and stopped and you heard him sigh. "Heech. I'm sorry. I really didn't know." He turned around and stared at you. "You really didn't know?" You looked him in the eyes and nodded. "Why would he do that, Heech? There's something you're not telling me. What is his reason for hating our relationship so much?" He looked down. "It's nothing." Now you really knew there was something up. You walked to him and took his hand, leading him to sit down as you sat next to him. "Tell me. Now." He chuckled and looked at you and you saw fear in his eyes. He looked down again at your intertwined fingers. "Before I dated you, there was a girl I dated who..." You waited for him. "...who turned out to be Yunho's girlfriend. I didn't know. I really didn't know." He looked at you and you nodded. "I didn't know she was cheating on him with me. That was back when I was...you know...a jerk." You nodded again. "When she finally told me the truth, it was after a night we had been together and she said she was in love with me. I was really angry at her and broke up with her. Yunho found out then, but I explained to him that I didn't know and he seemed to handle it well, but I guess he really didn't." You squeezed his hand and he looked at you. You repeated his question from earlier. "You really didn't know?" He smiled, but looked down and you saw tears forming in his eyes. "Oh~? Why are you crying?" You wiped his eyes as he looked at you. "I was really scared you'd be mad. And you'd break up with me." You sighed and kissed his tears away. "Kim Heechul. You're not that guy anymore. When I first started dating you, people told me to be careful, and I waited for that behaviour but I never saw it. You were never like that with me." He nodded. "Because I really love you." His voice broke and you hugged him. He put his arms around you and held you tightly like you'd disappear. You had never seen him like this and it touched you to know that his love was real. Normally he was the tough guy arrogant type, but now you knew for sure. You smiled and pulled back. Then you leaned in and pecked his lips a few times, the pecks turning into real kisses. After a while, you stood up and pulled him up with you. You wiped his eyes again. "Aigoo~ my cute boyfriend." He laughed lightly and hugged you again.

You walked out of the room to hushed whispers and stares. The concert had ended and Changmin and Yunho were in their dressing room. "Wait here." Heechul told you. You changed back into your real clothes as people came up to you asking what happened. "It's nothing. They'll work it out."

Heechul POV

I opened the door and asked for a moment alone with Yunho, who was sitting in his chair in front of the mirror. Everyone left us alone in the room. "Yah." I said and he didn't look at me. I sighed and sat down on the couch. "Back then...I really didn't know she was your girlfriend." He sighed and spoke quietly. "You don't need to explain it to me, hyung." "I'm telling the truth. The only reason I broke up with her is because she told me she was dating you! I was really mad! She lied to us both!" He looked down. "I know." We were quiet for a moment. "Is that why you kissed Rachael?" He nodded one nod, still not looking at me. "I thought you'd dump her too." I sighed. "Yah, dongsaeng. I never would hurt you on purpose." He nodded again. "I know." Finally, he stood and turned towards me. "I'm sorry I did what I did, hyung." He bowed and I took his shoulder, pulling him towards me in a manly hug. "It's okay." We hugged and I pulled back. "Are we clear now? No more misunderstandings?" He nodded again, still feeling guilty. "Yah. Don't look like that. It's making me feel bad." He didn't do anything. "Yah. You're buying our next meal. Tomorrow. Hmm?" He nodded again so I put him in a headlock and rubbed his head hard with my fist. "A-aaa-aaaahhh! Hyung! That hurts! Hyung!" I let go and laughed and he smiled to, rubbing his scalp. I straightened my jacket. "Tomorrow." I pointed at him sternly and he smiled. "Ye, hyung." "And apologize to Rachael! You really freaked her out." "Ye, hyung." He bowed and I left the room to find Rachael who was surrounded by staff and dancers. "Yah!" I yelled loudly, making everyone jump and go silent. "It's all worked out now! It's not your business anyway so leave her alone!" They walked away and she shot me a grateful smile. She was changed into normal clothes now, but still had her hair and makeup done. "You look y like that." She blushed and I kissed her cheek, walking outside with her.

We drove to a restaurant because she was hungry, even though it was late. We ate ramyun and stood in the cool night air together. We were holding hands when I pulled her to my chest. "Did you really forget?" I asked her. Her eyes widened as she tried to think. "Forget what?" I let her go and scoffed. "Aish! Normally it's the man who forgets! How could you?" She thought again and then covered . I nodded. "Yep. That's right. You forgot our anniversary." "Heech, I'm so sorry! It's been so crazy with the concert that it slipped my mind!" She pouted when I ignored her. I turned away from her. "Heech. Don't be like that. I said I was sorry. We can do whatever you want!" I pulled a box from my coat and hid it behind my back as I turned back to face her. She narrowed her eyes at me the way I loved. I smiled. I pulled the box out and she gasped. "No fair! I didn't get you anything yet! Cheater." She pouted again. "Just be happy, stupid! Geez. Are you really a girl?" She took the box and turned away from me. "Yah! I want to see your face when you see it!" I tried to move around her, but she kept putting her back to me. I huffed and stood there. I waited a moment for her to open it and when she did, she turned to me with tears in her eyes. I had given her a framed picture of her mom and half family, with us in it too. It was a picture I had taken on my phone. "Heech. This is...this is...sooo good. God, I hate you. How can I compete with this?" I laughed and stuck out my tongue. "You can't!" and I laughed loudly. She laughed too and gave me a sweet kiss. I put my arms around the woman I loved most and realized how much she had changed me. And I loved it. I couldn't imagine my life without her. "I know what you can do for me." I whispered in her ear. "What?" She asked. I whispered in her ear and she smacked my arm. "Yah! I'm only being honest!" She smiled at me and I shrugged. "Okay." She said. "Really? Now?" She nodded. "But not at my place. Johanna is there." I pouted. "Then where?" She took my hand and led me to the SM building. "Here? Oh...you bad girl!" She laughed and we went to a dark deserted dance room. She took off her coat and walked to the music player. "What are you doing? I thought we were gonna..." "We will, but I want to do something first. Sit down." I sat down and watched as she loosened her muscles. "I've never done this for anyone before. Ever. Since I didn't get you anything...I'll do this." She hit play on the remote and threw it to the side. A song started and she began to move to the music. I became aware of every curve of her body as she swayed and moved. I stood up, my eyes glued to her. She was so graceful and sensual and...y. When the song ended, I walked straight up to her and kissed her. She kissed me back and it led to the best night of my life. Right there in the dance studio. And I knew this girl had hooked me forever.