Forgiveness? And Drama >_

My Release

You woke up at four in the morning to your cellphone ringing loudly. "Aish...I'm coming! I'm coming!" You called to the phone as if it could hear you. You looked at the caller ID and saw it was Heechul. You let out a breath of frustration and silenced the phone, putting it on your nightstand and going back to sleep. It wasn't even two minutes before it was ringing again. Huffing, you sat up and answered his call. "Yah! It's 4am! What do you want?!" He didn't say something at first and you thought he was playing a mean joke on you. "Kim Heechul, if you don't say something right now, you'll never get lucky again." "Rach...something's happened." Instantly you were alert and silent. "What?" He took a second to respond, but then spoke quietly and clearly. "It's your mother. She tried to kill herself, Rach." Your body went numb. "Rach? Rachael?" You realized how long it had been since you said anything and you snapped back into reality. "Where are you?" He sighed. "I'm in my dorm. Tashi just called me and told me. They haven't left Korea yet." You nodded as if he could see you. "Do you want to go?" You paused. Should you go? I mean, yesterday you had just told her to act like you didn't know each other. You were upset that she hadn't told her family that you existed. But this...you weren't expecting this. You took a deep breath. "I guess I have to." You said to Heechul. "Will....will you come with me? Do you have schedules?" "I can't. I have schedules. I'm sorry, babe. Call me when you see her, hmm? I have to get ready now." You nodded again. "Okay." You took another deep breath. "Jagiya. It's gonna be okay. You're strong." You hung up and got dressed. (http://media.victoriassecret.com/product/428x571/V356521.jpg) You slung your bag over your shoulder and headed for the door.

Heechul texted you the address and you made your way in the dark, deserted morning to the hospital. You walked through the cold air and put your hands in your pockets so they didn't freeze. It was fall, but it felt like winter was fast approaching. You got to the hospital and gave the woman at the front desk your name, but you heard Hiro behind you. You looked back to the woman and bowed your "nevermind." You walked to him. "What happened?" You asked. He looked down and shrugged. "She just took a bunch of pills and my dad found her. She's okay now, but we got here just barely in time." You nodded. "This is my fault isn't it?" You whispered. He hugged you. "No. It's not. It's not your fault she made the choices she did." You nodded and hugged your brother back. Then you pulled away and you both headed to the hospital room, arm in arm. Tashi and Yuma came out when you got there with Hiro. Instantly, Yuma was in tears and hugging you. "Unnie! What do we do?" You comforted your younger half sister and gave Tashi a small shrug and small barely noticeable encouraging smile. "She won't talk to anybody. She won't eat or anything." He said, discouraged. Yuma broke away from you and spoke. "Rachael...you should talk to her." Hiro gave her a look and you smiled weakly, motioning to him that it was okay. "It's fine." You took a deep breath and handed your bag to Tashi, who took it and sat down. You were in the VIP area so there wasn't many people around who weren't doctors or nurses. You walked to the door and you could see her lying there, facing the window. You slid the door open and closed it gently behind you. She made no motion of acknowledgement on the bed. You just stood there behind her. You walked to the bedside and stood there more. When she saw your reflection in the window, she slowly turned towards you in surprise. You looked down at her. "Are you going to blame this on me too?" She closed her eyes and turned away again in frustration. "Why are you here? I thought we were supposed to act like we didn't know each other." You nodded. "Yeah. I know I said that, but I'm still your daughter whether we like it or not." She was quiet for a moment, but then said something so quietly that you almost didn't hear it. "I love you so much." You sighed. "Then why did you do it, mom?" She whipped around and you realized what you had called her. You mentally kicked yourself, but you remained firm in your posture and repeated your question. "Why did you do all of it if you loved me so much?" Her eyes filled with tears and she sat up. You took the chair next to the bed.

She looked at her hands, which were holding something. You didn't recognize it at first, but when you saw it, she opened her hands to show you. "I always have this with me." She said weakly, smiling at the object. "I never go anywhere without it." You were shocked as you looked at it. It was a picture of you when you were a kid. A month before she left. Your eyes betrayed you and you put your head on the bed to hide the tears that began to fall. "Why? Why did you leave? I hated you so much for putting me and dad in that situation! Your excuse is ridiculous! What mother leaves her husband and child for that reason?" You cried and cried, releasing all the emotions that been bottled up for the last 14 years. Something about seeing that picture reminded you of the innocence and happiness you had before you left and it all came rushing back to you. The moment you walked into the house that day. The moment you realized she was never coming back. The moment you relaized you were not important enough to stick around for. Your tears wet the sheet of the bed and your mother rubbed your head and cried with you. "I'm so sorry, baby. I never stopped loving you. I'm so sorry. Please forgive me. I want to fix this. I love you so so much." She your hair and you continued to cry until the tears stopped. Finally, you sat up and looked at her, both of your eyes still wet. She looked at you back. "I don't know if I can. I don't know." You sat back and wiped your eyes. She nodded sadly and your heart broke again. You sighed heavily. "But we can try. I can't promise you anything, but......let's try." She sobbed again and took your hands, squeezing them and thanking you. You nodded and looked at the clock. 6:30. "I have to go home and get ready for work." You said as you stood. She nodded, but smiled for the first time. "My baby is a choreographer. For a big successful company." You nodded and a smile tugged at your lips. "Tashi and the kids have my number so I guess you can call me sometime." She nodded and her smile grew. You shrugged and let out a breath. "Eat something today." "I will." You nodded awkwardly and turned to leave. "Rachael." She called from behind you. You turned and looked at her. "I know I don't deserve it...but thank you. You always had a kind heart...just like your father." You looked down and then back up at her. "Yeah." Was all you said and you left.

As soon as you were outside the room, Tashi and the kids stood. "It's all good." You assured them. "We said we'd try to start over....that I would try to forgive her." They smiled and you saw tears in their eyes, even Hiro's. You felt bad because you knew she was their mother too and they had been really worried. Tashi hugged you. "Thank you, Rachael. Thank you. I know that was hard. I hope we can all be a normal family someday." You patted his back awkwardly. This grown man you barely knew as your step-dad was hugging you. He let you and handed you your bag. "I have to go to work now. Keep my updated, hmm?" You hugged Yuma and messed up Hiro's hair. His expression made you laugh.

You left the hospital and took an early cab back to the apartment to get ready for work. You sighed when you got out and breathed fresh air. For the first time in years, you felt strangely free. Like a weight had been lifted from your shoulders. You took in a big breath of the fresh autumn air and exhaled. Maybe life wouldn't be so bad from now on. You walked inside and called Heech. He didn't answer and you figured it was because he was busy with his schedule. You hung up and sent a text instead.

":)"

That would let him know all he needs to know until you could tell him in person. You took a shower, got dressed, and put light makeup on. Today was the day to start training TVXQ and you were excited. You wore a similar outfit to what you had worn to the hospital. (http://www.victoriax.com/images/pic/V353310.jpg) You grabbed your dance bag and made your way to the company, stopping in to say hello to the Suju boys who were there. You got to the room and walked in. Jason walked in a few minutes after you and you were stretching. "Hey! What's up?" He said. You smiled and the TVXQ boys walked in. At first, you were a little star struck, but shook it off and greeted them warmly. "Nice to meet you!" You said, trying to be cheerful so they wouldn't feel awkward. You and Jason made the introductions and the main choreographer stopped in to tell them that you and Jason were choreographing their new title track. She suggested in English that you do a couple of warm up dances for them to show them what you can do. Jason was super enthusiastic about it and excited, but you laughed and scrunched your hood around your head, making them laugh. She left you to it and Jason tranlated that today would be chill and that we'd be doing introduction dances, all four of you. The backup dancers for them weren't scheduled to join until tomorrow. They smiled, but you could tell they were still tired so you put on a dance track and stretched together. You joked around and you all felt closer already. Jason was up first and did a sick dance to Seungri's What Can I Do. You were impressed as this was the first time you had seen him do freestyle for more than just a dance circle. He even had it choreographed! You sang along to the parts you knew. It was fun! He finished and you all clapped for him. Changmin nudged you and said you were next so you stood up, picked a song, and ran with it. Pretty Girl Rock by Keri Hilson. Yes. You had fun with it and let your body move to the beat. You matched your facials to the lyrics and had a better time than you have had in a long long time. The meeting with your mother had released the negativity from you and you just felt light and....happier. You finished the song and they all cheered for you like they had for Jason, you could see something different in Yunho's eyes though and it made you cautious. You didn't think they knew about you and Heechul yet and you didn't want to cause any misunderstandings. Changmin and Yunho each blew your minds with their raw talent for dancing. You laughed and cheered for them as they finished their songs.

When the dancing was over, you heard your phone and excused yourself as Jason ran over the choreography basic information with them. It was Heechul and you smiled, answering it immediately. "I take it by your smiley face that it went well?" You laughed. "It really did. I'm surprised. Especially since it was a horrible situation." You turned and caught Yunho staring at you. He looked back to Jason quickly, but you had seen it. He glanced back at you, locking in eye contact this time. You turned away from the awkwardness of it and told Heechul that you were with them and had to go. "Yah! Don't look at them! Only look at me!" You laughed. "Yah. Don't you trust me?" He scoffed. "No!" You laughed again. "Jagiya, I love you. I'm hanging up!" You hung up and walked back over to the three of them. You kept noticing glances from Yunho and Jason kept speaking to them about the dance. "Do you have anything to add?" Jason asked you. You shook your head. He had pretty much covered everything. "Okay! Rachael and I will start moving through the choreography with you. We will show you the entire thing first and then we'll go through it step by step." They nodded and sat on the floor to watch you guys dance. (I wrote this with their song Humanoids in mind.) Through the whole dance, you were trying to focus, but you saw Yunho's eyes on you. He said something you didn't hear and you saw Changmin elbow him. When the song was over, he complimented you. "Wah, you're really good. I've never seen a girl move as well as you." You smiled and thanked him, making sure to not encourage his advances. They stood then and you spent 6 hours working through the choreography. You had to teach them the entire dance since their schedules were so busy lately with preparing for the album.

After it was over, you laid on the floor in exhaustion and the guys laughed at you. "Just like a woman. So weak." Jason teased in English. You jumped up and acted like you were gonna hit him, making them all laugh again. You laughed too and got your things together to leave. The guys had a schedule and you had to go over some more things with Jason. You walked to where your stuff was sitting and pulled out your phone, seeing a text from Heechul. "Don't look at them or I'll kill you!" You rolled your eyes and sent back a "mehrong" and closed your phone. "Rachael?" You jumped when Yunho called your name, scaring you. "You scared me!" You laughed. He smiled. "You're really talented. I'm glad you're working on our new dance. Uhm..." he rubbed the back of his neck. "...can I have your number? F-for dance purposes! In case I need some extra practice or something." You smiled and nodded, and your phone buzzed again. You looked at it and laughed. Heechul. That guy. "What's so funny?" Yunho asked. "It's my boyfriend. I'm sure you know him! Kim Heechul?" You saw his face fall before he caught himself and fixed it. "Oh! Yeah! You're dating him?" You nodded. "For almost a year now." You smiled and he returned it, but it was obviously fake. You gave him your number anyways and he thanked you and left quickly. "That was weird." Jason said. "His eyes were on you the whole time, girl." You shrugged it off. "He knows Heechul and I are together so he understands now." "You told him?" You nodded and he laughed. "Just be careful." It was your turn to laugh. "Why? You think I can't handle myself? I know what I'm doing!" You play punched him and he laughed again. "Yeah, I know. I just don't want Heechul to misunderstand. You know how jealous he can get." You nodded and smiled, but it wasn't as big as before. You made a mental note to talk to Heechul about it. He was Yunho's hyung after all. You and Jason spent 2 more hours going over choreography and made notes to make movements crisper and more fluid in various parts. When you were done, you waved goodbye to him. "Go shower! You stink!" You threw your sweaty towel at his face and walked to your apartment. Your phone buzzed as you got in and it was Heechul calling. "Jagiya. I don't have time to meet tonight. I have more schedules today." "Oh...okay." You were disappointed that you couldn't hang out with your man tonight. "What time will you be done?" "Late. Like 1am." "Aww. Well you can come over to my place tonight if you want. I haven't seen you and I miss you. Maybe we can cuddle or -ahem- do other things." You smiled, knowing that would interest him. "Seriously? Even at that time?" "Hmm...I don't know. It just depends on when you get here I guess." You were leading him on, and you knew he was drooling. "I'll see if I can get off early. But Jagiya! You better be wearing something y..." he lowered his voice "so I can rip it off with my teeth." You laughed. "I'll see you tonight then." You said ily and you hung up.

You laughed to yourself as you showered and put on a really y bra and set. You put clothes over it and cooked dinner for you and Johanna and you both ate. "How's it been going with ya?" Johanna asked. "We live togetha and yet we're so busy we don't see each otha that often. It's sad. I miss you." You laughed and agreed with her. "Let's do something this weekend together. You, me, and Jason." She smiled and nodded. "I've been doing well. I guess the drama with my mom has been dying down since I decided to try things with her. I miss Heechul though." Johanna knew all about the situation with your mother. As your roommate, it was really easy to talk about things with her and you became very close through your meaningful conversations. She had spilled her feelings and life to you as well. "That's good about your mum. I miss mine a lot so try and make things work with her. Yeah, she was a pretty ty mum for leavin ya like she did, but she's sorry and I'm sure she regretted it every day of her life. Just like mums who give their children up for adoption or abort their kids." You nodded and smiled. "You really are smart, Johanna. So what's going on with YOU, hmm? You and Jason?" You . They liked each other since they met, but hadn't started dating until recently. She blushed like a schoolgirl and looked down. You laughed at her expression. "I see that face! You can't hide from me!" She joined you in her laughter and answered your question. "We're good! I'm just happy he finally asked me out! It's only been two months, but I like him a lot, y'know?" You nodded again. "Oh hey! That reminds me! Are you gonna be here tonight?" She nodded, but narrowed her eyes. You smiled and looked down. She caught you. "You're gonna rock the sheets tonight, huh?" You laughed at her figure of speech. "I can go to Jason's tonight if you need me to." "If you don't want to then you can say so." She shook her head. "I'd rather go to his place than hear all that." You laughed. "Then I guess that is the magic of having a boyfriend in the same building, hmm? Maybe you can "rock the sheets" too?" She smiled. "I bed we can do it betta!" You faked offense and stuck out your hand. "You're on." You both laughed and finished dinner. When you were done, you did some laundry and cleaned up a bit. You looked at the clock when you were finished. 8pm. You flipped through some tv stations and watched Barefoot Friends for a little while. When that was over it was almost 10 so you texted Hiro and Yuma again and then you recieved a text from your mother.

"I really appreciate your grace with me. I've been such a horrible mother, but I hope we can move on and repair our relationship. Thank you, Rachael. I love you. Goodnight."

For the first time, something about your mother made you smile. Although she had made your life miserable when you were young, you were tired of being so mad about it all the time. You knew it would take a lot of work to be normal again, but you were willing to have a mother back in your life. You sighed and texted her back.

"I hope we can work things out too. Goodnight."

The "I love you's" and other mushy things would have to wait until they could mean something. You texted Yuma a lot and laughed at her silliness. You loved having younger siblings. You were also loving that, despite the situation in which you met, you could be normal with them. Real. You looked at your clock again and it was 11:30. "Wow, time flew by." You said out loud. Johanna had already left to stay with Jason so you walked to the bathroom and brushed on a very light layer of foundation. Just enough to look nice for when Heechul came. You got in bed and decided to wait for him there since that is the first place he'd go anyways. You snuggled under the covers and slept for another hour before you felt someone slide in behind you. You woke up to the feeling of being in your loved one's arms and you turned to face him. You smiled. "Mm. You did get here early. Excited?" He kissed you. "I'll take that as a yes." You giggled and he kissed you again, this time with more intensity. He bit your lip and you opened your mouth for him so he could slide his tongue in. You kept kissing until you were out of breath and he moved to your neck, hitting every right place. You couldn't remember when you felt so good when you were not at the hands of Kim Heechul. He knew you so well and he knew what you liked. It seemed like and relationships were the only time he thought of another person beside himself. He made your good day better just by being around sometimes. And this was DEFINITELY one of those times.

When it was over, he cuddled you, surprising you with his softness. "What's with you? You don't usually like to cuddle after. You just go to sleep." He kissed your neck and rested his head on your shoulder. "Then appreciate it." You scoffed and turned to face him. He kept his arms around you and you stared at each other for a while. You traced his features with your finger and he playfully bit it. He kissed your forehead, your nose, each cheek, and your lips. You smiled at him. Then you snuggled in close to him and buried your face in his chest. "Yunho asked for my number today." He pulled back and looked at you. "Really?" You nodded innocently. "Did you give it to him?" "I told him that you and I were dating and that if he needed me, it would only be for dance." "Yah! You shouldn't have given to him at all! Aish...ruining the moment." You buried your face in his chest and kissed it, moving up to kiss up to his lips. You laughed when you saw his face. "I'm sorry. I promise I won't encourage him." You kissed his lips. "And I'll tell you if he does anything weird." You kissed him again and he smiled. "I'm gonna talk to him too. As his hyung." You laughed. "Just don't scare him too much. He has to do well for the comeback." He sighed. "Aish. Super Junior needs another comeback so I can be around you again."

You smiled and both fell asleep in each other's arms.

When you woke in the morning, he was gone. Probably at another schedule. You jumped in the shower and got dressed and made your way to the dance room to continue with Max and Yunho and the backup dancers this time. Jason met you there and everyone filed in, bowing to you and Jason before sitting on the floor and stretching. Max and Yunho came in last and you noticed that Yunho STILL was staring at you. You looked at Jason and he gave you an "I told you" look. Shaking it off, you continued stretching until you had to partner up and stretch. Max and Yunho had sat right next to you both so when you called for partner stretch, Yunho instantly jumped at the chance to stretch with you. Max looked irritated like he knew something, but joined Jason anyways. Reluctantly, you sat in front of Yunho with your feet touching his and he held his hands out for yours, a smile on his face. You took them and pulled gently, stretching his back and hip muscles. He did the same for you after the count. Then he lied down and you stretched his leg standing out towards his body. He had his eyes on you the whole time and you felt awkward. You just focused on stretching and didn't look at him. When it was time to reverse the move, he stood over you and stretched your legs too. It was so awkward to you, but he didn't not catch your discomfort at all. He just stared and smiled at you. You kicked yourself for coming up with a dance that was so intense that these stretches were necessary. You looked at Jason and he kept looking at you, amused at your situation. You made a note to hit him later. The other stretch moves could be done alone so Yunho moved away from you and you stretched the rest of the body. When stretching time was over, you shook out your arms and legs and called out to everyone. "Okay!" You clapped. "For those of you who don't know me, my name is Rachael and this is Jason." You motioned to Jason, who waved. "How many of you speak English?" There were five hands out of 12 men. "Alright. My Korean is not perfect so if I say something stupid, feel free to translate it." You smiled and they nodded, some laughing. You repeated everything you just said in Korean and the other dancers gave sounds of surprise. You laughed and pretended to be arrogant, which made them laugh. You finished your introduction in Korean. "Jason and I have worked really hard on a complicated piece for the title track. This will be the first released single so we need to make it special. Yesterday, we worked with Max and Yunho and they almost have it down. We'll show you what it looks like first and then we'll all work through it step by step. Understand?" They nodded and sat down at the back on the floor. You and Jason took your places as Yunho and Changmin stood at the back of the room with the dancers. You and Jason worked through the song and showed off a little more than normal to make it look extra good. When it was done, they clapped and cheered and stood up, excited to get to work.

After another 8 hour day and one lunch break, the dancers had learned all the moves pretty fast and all that was left was perfecting it, which could be done another day. "Good job everyone! Man, y'all are good!" They laughed and you and Jason high fived all of them as they left. When they were gone, it was just you and Jason left in the room. You got your things together and waved goodbye to him as he left. You were still getting your things when Yunho came back in the room and picked up something he had left behind. When he saw you he smiled. "Oh. You're still here?" You smiled back. "Just getting ready to leave." He walked over to you and sat down on the bench. "You're a really good teacher." He said in broken English, making you snicker. "What? What did I say?" He asked in Korean. You shook your head and laughed. "It was okay, it's just your accent." "Eyyy...you're not one to speak. Have you heard your Korean?" You gasped and hit his arm. "That's not fair!" You laughed. He laughed too. "What are you doing after this?" You shrugged. "I might meet up with Heechul if he doesn't have a schedule. If he does, then I don't know. Why?" You felt it coming. You knew what he was going to ask. "Well I am done with schedules. Do you want to hang out?" There it is! You looked at him, and he was a perfectly handsome and kind man, but you had Heechul and he knew that. You almost felt bad for rejecting him. "Yunho-ssi. You're a really nice, handsome guy and I'm sure it would be fun to hang out with you, but I don't think Heechul would like it. I'm sorry." He nodded and looked down. "I understand. He can be pretty jealous sometimes." You apologized again and slung your bag over your shoulder. "I hope it doesn't make things awkward! We can still hang out in groups!" He smiled and nodded, but you saw his disappointment. It was weird though. Don't Korean guys normally back off if a woman is taken? You waved as he left and then headed to your apartment.

You took a shower and called Heechul. He didn't answer. You called some of the other members to see if they could hang out. Donghae answered. "Oppa! Is Super Junior busy lately?" "Oh, dongsaeng! How are you? Long time no see! We are a little busy, but are you looking for Hyung?" "Yes, but if he's busy then I understand. Are you and some others free? Let's do something fun!" He laughed. "Yeah I am! Me, Eunhyuk, Siwon, and Yesung just finished a shoot. What do you want to do?" You thought for a minute and then laughed. "I really don't care. I just want to get out of the house and chill somewhere." He laughed again. "Okay! Then come to the dorm and we'll all go together!" You agreed and hung up to get dressed and ready. You hadn't seen the guys in a while and you were excited to see them. You came out of your room when you were done getting dressed (http://cdn.buzznet.com/assets/users16/ashleeholmes/default/street-style-fall-fashion--large-msg-134947723299.jpg) and you walked to the bathroom to brush your teeth and spray some light perfume. Then you walked to the door with your bag and put on some black boots. You left the apartment and walked to the guys' dorm since it wasn't too far. When you got there, they welcomed you warmly and you all headed somewhere. "Where are we going?" You asked, getting into Donghae's car with Eunhyuk. Yesung rode with Siwon. "We are going to a fun place!" You laughed and tried to call Heechul again. No answer. You understood that he was probably busy so you didn't think much of it. You pulled up next to a restaurant and got out, entering the restaurant and having a delicious meal surrounded with laughter and your favorite men. You got back in the car and Donghae told you you were all going to a place near the Han river to enjoy the outdoors and drink coffee. You nodded happily then felt your phone buzz. Heechul was calling. You answered and could tell that he was really upset. "Woah! Heech! What's wrong?" He was half yelling, half whining. "Why didn't you tell me that you're doing a couple dance with Yunho?!" Well that was news to you too. "What?! Who said that? I don't even know it!" He calmed down then and spoke normally. "Really? You didn't know? I heard the main choreographer talking about it." "Really? I haven't heard anything. No one told me." "Ah..." "Yeah. So don't yell at me stupid." Donghae and Eunhyuk laughed. "Yah! Who are you with? TVXQ?!" "NO! I'm with Donghae, Hyukjae, Siwon, and Yesung! Calm down!" You laughed at him. "Did you talk to Yunho yet?" You asked him. "No. I will do it now. He just got here." "Okay. Be nice!" He mumbled. "Why do you care? Do you like him or something?" You laughed and he hung up. Donghae and Eunhyuk asked what that was and you told them everything, even about Yunho. They thought that was strange too. "Right?! I thought Korean men don't bother women who have boyfriends! Why would he want to hang out?" Donghae parked the car and thought. "I don't know. He's not usually like that." You all got out of the car and walked to where Siwon and Yesung were waiting with coffee. D and E told them about your situation with Yunho and they were just as equally confused. "That's strange. He's not usually like that." Siwon said. "That's what I said." Donghae responded. "Is it me? Am I giving off some weird vibe? I told him Heechul and I were dating and I even told him that it wouldn't be a good idea to hang out alone!" They nodded. "That was smart. Heechul gets sooo jealous!" Eunhyuk said and you laughed. "He really does. Remember when he thought Jason liked me?" They all laughed and then you heard a familiar voice behind you. You turned and saw Johanna and Jason and you all greeted them happily. "Hey! Are you two on a date?" Everyone laughed and they nodded, to which "ooooh's" were sent back. They joined the circle and you all talked and hung out for hours. It was really fun, but you couldn't help wondering how things were going with Heechul and Yunho.

Heechul POV

I saw him come in and I watched him as he sat and played on his phone. "Smug thing. Looking at my girl...." I walked over to him and sat down. "Hey, what's up?" He looked up and smiled. "Hyung! Long time no see! I'm good! You?" We did a manly shake high five thing. "Same same! I heard you met my girlfriend. What do you think of her?" He kept smiling, but I saw nervousness flash through his eyes. "She's...cool I guess. Pretty. She's a great dancer." I nodded, proud to call her mine. "Yeah, we've been dating for almost a year now." He nodded and I noticed the smile was gone. "I just want to make sure you know about my pretty girlfriend that I love so much." He nodded again. "Good luck on your couple dance! I'll be watching." I walked away and smirked at how much I terrified him. That ought to let him know I'm serious. I finished my schedule feeling awesome and powerful. When it was done, I walked to the vans to leave when I heard Yunho's voice behind me. "You don't deserve her, hyung." I turned around and scoffed at the fact that this dongsaeng had the nerve to threaten me. "What are you saying to your hyung, Yunho? Hmm?" "I said you don't deserve her. We all know you're a player and can't be serious so it's only a matter of time before you cheat on her or dump her. I scoffed again, this time in offense. "Yah. Did you hear what I said earlier? We've been together for almost a year. That's the longest relationship I've ever been in. Why do you think it's lasted so long?" He didn't say anything, only looked at the ground. I walked closer to him and spoke in a low, threatening voice. "Listen to me. Because I am only going to say this once. That girl is the most important thing in my life. More than my career. More than my life. I love her. Whether you think I deserve her not is not your concern. She is mine." I my heel and got into the van, leaving him standing there like an idiot. I was so angry. Who is he to challenge me? Just because he debuted earlier? I am still his hyung! I exhaled and mumbled to myself. "That guy. Aish." I took out my phone and called Rachael.

"Hello?" "Yah! You're not allowed to be around Yunho anymore!" I heard the voices behind her quiet down like she walked away from them. "Jagiya. What happened?" I sighed roughly. "Jagi. Tell me what happened." I closed my eyes and sighed again, this time less intensly. "He challenged me. Me! He said I didn't deserve you! That kid...AISH!!" "Yah. Calm down. You told me about it so now I can reject him. I love you, Heech. How can you be mad when you know he'll lose?" I calmed down and smiled. This girl knew me so well. How can I be mad when I know he'll lose? Rachael is right. She loves me and Yunho can't change that no matter how hard he tries. I smirked. "You're right. I knew I loved you for a reason." She scoffed, but I could sense her smile. "Yah, Kim Heechul!" She said before I hung up. "Mm?" "I love you stupid." I smiled. It was only for this girl that I became the real me and not the arrogant stage Kim Heechul. "Yah. Who are you calling stupid, stupid? I love you too." I hung up and laughed at myself for being so angry. "He's not even competition." I mumbled.