Seriously?!

My Release

It's been 6 months since you and Heechul got together, and you were really happy with how things were going. The Super Show 6 World Tour had began and you were traveling with them not only as their choreographer, but also because one of the backup dancers fell ill and you were the only one who could take her spot since you'd already be on the tour with them. You were walking down the halls of a stadium in Japan and going over some dance videos when you heard your name.

"Rachael!" You looked up and saw your boyfriend waving you over, but giving you a "shh" gesture. You smiled as you wondered what he was up to now. You walked over and he pointed into a room where Siwon was asleep in a chair and the others were doing their own things. Shindong, however, appeared out of nowhere holding a huge bottle of water. Your smile turned into one of pure evil, matching Heechul's. Shindong handed you and Heechul each another bottle and you stood around the sleeping Siwon like it was his last day on earth. Shindong counted in a whisper. "Hana....deul....set!" And instantly you were all emptying the bottles over poor Siwon. The others looked on, completely amused and laughing. Siwon woke up with a jump and flew to his feet. You, Shindong, and Heechul were laughing so hard, tears were forming. The look on his face. It was like he was scared and constipated at the same time. Heechul's laughter turned into loud screeches and you covered your ears as he grabbed you by the waist and took you to the floor with him, still howling with laughter. You smiled and Siwon began to laugh at the situation too. When you were done you stood up again and wiped your eyes. "Ah~ the tradition lives on." Eunhyuk walked up with his phone in his hand. "I recorded it!" Heechul laughed again at Siwon's "oh god" face and you all watched it together, Heechul snaking his arms around your waist.

After all the fun and games, it was time for rehearsal. You and Heechul had a special duet together and it was something totally new to the fans. Heechul was having his own song and they were already wild for it in Korea. You were the female lead dancer for the song so you were happy to get to tease Heechul on stage. You pushed it a little futher with every show, just to see what he would do and eventually, after the third show, he told you to stop because he didn't want to be embarrassed on stage. (hehe. now why would he be embarrassed?) "Okay!" You yelled to the guys as they took their positions on stage for rehearsal. The music began and they danced. You jumped in when the backup dancers' part began. When the song was over you went through the others, but not completely. They knew what they were doing, and you only wanted them to get a feel for the sound and the stage. Plus you didn't want to tire them out before the show even began. After rehearsal, everyone headed backstage to get hair and makeup done and you were included. You sat in the makeup chair and got beautified before they were working on your hair and getting you in costume. The other dancers followed suit and the members were getting did up as well. As if time flew by, it was already time to start the show.

You made you way behind the stage to prepare when something...or someone caught your eye. Heechul. You smiled...until you saw who he was with. This dancer had been trying to get to him since you started dating. You wanted to fire her, but you didn't have that kind of power. She threw herself at him any chance she got. You didn't like her at all. Even if she wasn't all over your boyfriend, she was still snobby and rude to everyone. You watched them as they were backstage facing away from you. You wanted to believe it was nothing, until you saw her kiss him. You were shocked that she had the balls to do such a thing when everyone knew he was dating you. You just stood there. Your insides felt like they were melting...in the bad way. Feeling like you were going to throw up, you walked away without a word. They never saw you. The concert began and it was all a blur to you. You couldn't get that kiss out of your mind. You kicked yourself for not staying to see Heechul's response, but what did it matter? Johanna was right. He is a lady killer. When the time came for your dance with Heechul, you wanted more than anything to avoid it. But you were the only one who knew the dance so you had to. Trying to push your emotions down, you walked on stage and took your position in front of Heechul. The lights came up and the song started. You moved through the motions, but you were too distracted to play with him anymore. You looked at him and he knew something was wrong. He furrowed his brows at the musical interlude and you ignored him, just going through the motions so you could get the hell out of there. You were on the verge of tears and losing it on stage would make it awkward for everyone. The music ended and immediately you were walking off stage without a word to Heech. He followed you into the back hallway behind the stage. "Rachael. Yah! Rachael!" He grabbed your arm and you spun around, slapping him in the face. He staggered back and brought his hand to his cheek where you had hit him. His eyes were huge. "What was that for?!" He yelled. You had lost control and now your eyes were full of tears. "How could you do this to me? Everyone told me to stay away from you because you were a player and I defended you! I trusted you! And you're gonna go behind my back and kiss some ty backup dancer?!" Tears were coursing down your face. You quickly wiped them away, not wanting to show Heechul how much he had really hurt you. Heechul's eyes grew even wider. "You saw that?!" You scoffed. "You're not even denying it. Great. Just perfect." You said sarcastically. He lowered his hand and grabbed your arms. "Yah! She kissed me! Didn't you see me push her away?!" You shook yourself free from his grip. "I know what I saw." You said brokenly. His tone softened when he looked at your brokenhearted face. "Jagiya. You know I would never do that to you! I may be popular with women, but I would never cheat on you. Ever. You can ask Sungmin! He saw the whole thing!" Sungmin popped out of nowhere after hearing his name. "Ask me what?" "Yah! How do you always do that?!" Sungmin's look of innocence and confusion never changed. Heechul sighed. "Earlier, before Rachael and I did our dance, didn't you see Na Yeon kiss me?" Sungmin nodded. "And what did I do?" Heechul asked the innocent boy. "You pushed her away and called her something horrible that I won't repeat. Geez, hyung. What's with that language?" "I was mad! She just threw herself on me even when she knew I was dating Rachael!" He looked at you again and spoke softer. "See? I would never cheat on you! You're too important to me to treat that way." Sungmin nodded again. "Yeah, Rach. He may look like a player, but that's not his character."

You looked down, feeling guilty that you had acted so harshly without letting him explain. "I'm sorry." You said. You expected him to be angry and yell at you for not trusting him, but instead he hugged you. You hugged him back and cried. "I'm so sorry, Heech." He rubbed your hair and comforted you. "It's okay. I'm not mad. It's okay." He pulled back and looked you in the eyes. "You're the only girl I want to kiss, Rach." Then he kissed your lips sweetly, proving to you that he really loved you. You sighed and laughed at the situation, how you had overreacted. Heechul rubbed his cheek. "Damn...I'll never cheat on you! I don't want to get hit like that again!" He turned his face to the side. "Am I bleeding? God! My beautiful face!" You smiled and kissed the red cheek. "I'm sorry. I'll never hit you again." You rubbed it for him and he took your hand, lacing his fingers with yours as you walked back to the green room to prepare for the last stage. You weren't a part of this song. It was just the boys and the choreography you taught them. You watched the screen as the music started and couldn't help but feel proud at what you had accomplished. These boys. Korea. It had all changed you and you couldn't wait to see what else was in store. Na Yeon came in and sat on the couch, giving you an extra sassy, victorious look. You looked at her only briefly before scoffing and rolling your eyes. She saw it and spoke to you harshly. "How did you even get to work at SM? You're not pretty, you're not talented, you're not anything." She stood up and walked closer to you. "You're just some dumb American girl." She scoffed. "Yah. Did you know that Heechul and I kissed earlier?" The room went quiet and the ending of the boys song went ignored as all eyes were on you and Na Yeon. And she was loving the attention. "That's right. Your little boyfriend and I kissed." It was your turn to scoff. "As a matter of fact, Na Yeon. I do know that you kissed him." You looked her right in the eye. "I also know that he pushed your ty self off of him and called you a @#!$%&@*&$." Everyone gasped, including Na Yeon. She looked humiliated and furious. You smiled in victory and kept going. "I hope you realize how trashy that makes you look. Throwing yourself on a guy...if it were up to me, you would have been fired on your first day. We all know that you only got this job because of daddy. So don't walk in here acting like you own the place, being a snob to everyone. You did not get here by talent." Her face was so red from anger, you thought it would melt. She raised her hand to slap you when you heard a voice from behind you. "Yah! Who are you trying to hit?!" Heechul came up and threw her arm down. "Were you about to hit my girl just now?" His eyes were on fire and even you were surprised. You had never seen him like this before. Na Yeon was mad, but withered under his intense glare. "Apologize." He demanded. When she hesitated, he said it louder, making everyone jump. She blinked and bowed to you, mumbling a quiet apology. Then she her heels and booked it out of there.

Everyone was still staring after she left, even the guys who had finished their song and ended the concert. You blinked at Heechul when he turned to you. "Damn, you're scary!" You said, making everyone let out their breath and laugh. He smiled and winked at you. "Only for you, girl." And he made a kissy flirt face. You rolled your eyes and laughed. "Yah. Kim Heechul. You could kill someone with that look." More laughter as he hugged you and everyone began cleaning up, preparing to leave back to the hotel.

When you got to the hotel, Heechul knocked on your door. You had your own room since you were the only choreographer who had accompanied the group and staff. You opened the door and he was holding a bottle of something. Alcohol most likely. He walked in like the room was his. "Won't you come in." You said sarcastically, closing the door. He set the bottle down and spun around to kiss you, taking your face in his hands. "What was that for?" You asked. "Today was . I want to make it better for us." You nodded, still feeling a little guilty about how hard you hit him. He plopped down on the bed on his back and you chuckled, plopping down with him. He turned his body and hugged you. Then he moved his head forward and kissed your neck. "That tickles." You giggled. He laughed and sat up, grabbing the champaigne bottle and popping it open as he poured two glasses. "I want to celebrate us." He said as he handed you your glass. You took it and almost drank it when he stopped you. "What are you doing? You have to wait until the toast it over! Don't you know anything?" "Hurry up then. I'm thirsty." "Aish...whatever. I love you." He clinked your cup and drank quickly, but you had caught it. You narrowed your eyes and smiled devilishly at him. "You love me?" He ignored you so you set your glass down and poked him, teasing him. "You love me?" "Ah, AH! What! Okay! Yes, I love you!" You smiled victoriously and he looked miffed that he lost, but you smiled anyway. "Yah." You took his hand, lacing your fingers together. He looked up at you. "I love you too." He smirked. "I know. Everyone loves me." You rolled your eyes and reached for your drink again, downing it like it was a shot. "Wha-yah! What are you doing?" You ignored his question and climbed onto his lap, straddling him and making him go silent. He just stared at you until you reached down and kissed him. After a few minutes, he decided to take the lead as he flipped you underneath him on the bed as he was still kissing you. You reached for the hem of his shirt and he took it off, breaking the kiss to do so. When it was off though, he was right back to your lips. Things progressed and, obviously, you had the best night of your life.

When you woke up in the morning, you turned and saw Heech buried under the sheets on his stomach. You smiled and snuggled up next to him, kissing his face to wake him up. "Yah. Pabo. Wake up." "No." He said and turned his face the other direction. You laughed and moved your body over him to get to his face again. You kept kissing it until he made you laugh with his grumpyness. "I said no! Let me sleep!" Typical Heechul. You got up and walked to the bathroom for a shower. Stepping under the hot water, you let it wash over you and it felt so good. You stepped out when you were done and wrapped yourself in a towel. You walked back into the room and Heechul was still in the same position. You walked over to his side of the bed and knelt before his face. "Yah." You said. He opened one eye. "I had to shower alone because of you." You pouted and you saw a hint of a smile. "Well I still have to shower." He opened both eyes and smirked. Then he grabbed your hand and pulled you behind him into the bathroom again. "Yah! I'm already clean!" "Then help me!" He shut the door as he kissed you.

Afterwards, you were both got dressed and packed your things to leave. Some of the members had already left due to their crazy schedules so it was only you, Heechul, Sungmin, Kyuhyun, Leeteuk, and Kangin who met up in the lobby. You were walking towards the main doors to leave to the airport when you felt someone lightly grab your arm behind you. You stopped and all looked behind you to see an older white woman holding your arm. Your face went white and your entire body went numb.

It was your mother.