Khunfused

GG Café

Chapter Three

 

It was already August 10, five days left until the big day. It was a Saturday, which meant the whole gang would be at the cafe. Saturdays were usually very busy so it was a good thing that most of the girls and their friends were there every Saturday.

"Seohyun, do you know if we have change for 100?" Seungri asked Seohyun as he was at the cash register.

"I think we do," Seohyun said. She went beside Seungri and looked through the register.

Seungri couldn't help staring at Seohyun as she searched for the change. Her face scrunched as she found wrinkly dollar bills but not enough for change.

"You want ten $10s?" she asked Seungri. Seungri didn't hear her. "Gri!" Seohyun waved her hand in front of his face.

"Oh huh. Yeah ten $10s is fine," Seungri shook his head, trying to focus.

Seohyun gave him the money and then went to go serve a table. Seungri stared at Seohyun as she worked. The way she moved from each table with grace and the way she respectfully took each order.

"Gri, you know you better stop staring at Seo and get to work," Sooyoung nudged Seungri.

"Oh what. Ani, I'm not staring, just looking!" Seungri defended himself.

"Don't lie, I know how much you like Seohyun. It's written all over your face!" she said as she went through the cash register.

Seungri touched his face. "Is it really that obvious?"

Sooyoung shook her head, "Ani. But I'm just good at telling," she said with a wink.

"Will you help me then? I've never had a girlfriend or anything and I really like Seohyun," Seungri begged Sooyoung.

"Ya Seungri and Sooyoung! Hurry up at the register people need their money back!" Yuri scolded them as she rushed by carrying the bill and dirty plates.

"We'll talk after work arraso?" Sooyoung said. She took the money from the register and went to the table nearby that was getting ready to leave. Seungri nodded and took the change and went to go give it to the table.

The door jingled and Yuri said, "Annyeonghaeseyo, we'll be with you in a minute!"

"Yul it's fine I'm heading to the office," said a very handsome man as he rushed into the office.

"Oh Nichkhun oppa!" Tiffany said as she was walking out of the office. "Whats up homie?" she laughed.

"Taengoo called me over. About the you know what in five days," Nichkhun said as he ruffled Tiffany's hair and walked into the office.

Tiffany was waitressing today because it was busier than usual. She had on her GG Cafe apron and immediately got to work.

"So what was the big emergency?" Nichkhun asked Taeyeon as he sat down on the futon that was in the office.

Taeyeon got up from her desk and sat down next to him. Jessica was in the room, talking on the phone with Jay. Taeyeon leaned in close to Nichkhun and said, "Youngbae needs help finding a ring,"

Nichkhun, Taecyeon, Tiffany and Taeyeon were the only ones that knew that Youngbae would be proposing on Thursday. They were doing all they could to help out.

"And what am I suppose to do?" Nichkhun asked.

"Doesn't your ex work at that jewelery place?" Taeyeon whispered. "Victoria can help you out."

"Do you realize how much you're asking for Taeng?" Nichkhun was uncomfortable talking about his ex girlfriend even though they were actually still friends.

"Do it for Youngbae!" Taeyeon said, patted Nichkhun's back and went to take a phone call.

"What's down Khun?" Jessica asked.

"Oh nothing. Wunna go to Vic's with me Sica?" Nichkhun asked her, trying to get a buddy.

"Love to but can't. You know, Saturdays," Jessica said. She grabbed her apron and patted Nichkhun's head. "See you later!" she rushed out to serve the customers.

"So I have to go by myself," Nichkhun sighed. Just then the office door opened and Yoona walked in.

"Taeyeon unnie, I don't feel well," she frowned. Yoona was a bit claustrophobic. On Saturdays, when the cafe got really filled up, Yoona usually couldn't help out because she would get head aches.

"It's okay Yoona. How about you go with Nichkhun oppa instead? He needs company," Taeyeon said with a smile.

"Really? Oppa where are we going?" Yoona said excitedly, taking off her apron.

"To Vic's. A friend of mine wanted me to check out proposal rings," Nichkhun said slyly.

"I love looking at jewelery! I'll come with you oppa just hold on," Yoona said excitedly. She rushed to the bathroom in the office to change out of her work clothes.

As soon as she came out she grabbed Nichkhun's arm and the two of them bounced out of the cafe.

~~~

A blonde haired woman smiled as she saw all the customers walking in, looking at rings and necklaces and bracelets. Most of them were couples and she sighed as she thought about her old boyfriend.

The store door jingled and she quickly put on a smile. "Annyeonghaeseyo, welcome to SM Jewels," she bowed and was surprised to see who was at the door.

"Hi noona," Nichkhun said shyly. Beside him, Yoona was bouncing up and down with excitement. She smiled at the woman and then quickly went over to look at necklaces.

"Oh hi. What brought you here?" she asked Nichkhun.

Nichkhun rubbed the back of his neck out of nervousness. "A friend needs a favor. You have any good proposal rings Vic?"

Victoria smiled, relieved that it was for a friend and not himself. "Yeah right over this way," she guided Nichkhun towards the rings.

Nichkhun had to drag Yoona away from the necklaces. Victoria pretended not be interested in how they were related but she actually was.

"Ya Im Yoona you're here to pick a ring!" Nichkhun flicked her forehead.

"Ani Oppa the necklaces are pretty!" Yoona whined. But finally she gave in and went towards the rings.

"What kind of ring are you looking for specifically?" Victoria asked.

"One for like a proposal," Nichkhun replied.

"Diamonds.? Or? For what kind of girl?" Victoria asked.

Nichkhun thought, and then he pointed at Yoona. "A girl like her," he pointed.

Yoona was too distracted by the bling in the cases to care what Nichkhun had said.

Victoria's fake smile faded a bit. So it actually was for her? She pointed toward a few rings that fit someone like Yoona.

"These over here are about $3,000. They're our best ones. Do you have a budget?" Victoria asked.

"No money isn't a problem. Yoona look at any that you like," Nichkhun said. He knew that Yoona and Yuri had similar taste.

"Oppa that one right there is really pretty," Yoona pointed to a ring with small diamonds all around and a big black diamond in the middle. "Reminds me of Yuri," she said with a giggle.

"That ones perfect then!" Nichkhun said. "Vic I'll come by another day to buy it. How much though?"

"That one is $2,000," Victoria answered. "I'll put it in a box then?"

"Yes please. A white one please," Nichkhun said. He was glad that they had chosen a ring quickly. "Thanks a billion Vic. Let's go Yoona!" Nichkhun called.

The two bowed and left the store, leaving Victoria standing there sad. Atleast his new girlfriend is pretty. She thought with a sigh. And as Nichkhun walked away he sighed, Victoria didn't even care about him anymore and treated him like any regular person. Yoona noticed her oppa's sad face and couldn't help wondering if he still liked Victoria. If he did, then she would have to stop chasing after him.

 

Sorry for the y chapter.

But, KhunNa or KhunToria?

The next chap will either be the BIG DAY!

Anyways, subscribe, comment and upvote please!

Love yous. !