Chapter 6

GG Café

Chapter 6

A week later, things were still the same at GG Cafe. It was a Saturday and was busy as usual. Tiffany was working as a waitress once again, bringing hot drinks to the customers and picking up bills. By lunch time, she felt like cutting off her feet.

"Fany-ah I heard you did a lot of work yesterday at the mall," Taeyeon said, massaging Tiffany's shoulders while talking. "Taec told me you worked so hard you didnt even eat lunch or anything! He said he even had to threaten you so that you would drink water!" 

"I guess because people need fall clothes? So many people came to Kandy's yesterday, I just got caught up in all of it." Tiffany sighed, she loved working hard but she realized she needed to take a break.

Just then the office door opened. "Ya Miss "I'm not even gunna eat lunch"!" it was Taecyeon.

"Oppa what are you talking about!" Tiffany kicked him as he tried to sit down.

"We got an aggressive one Taeyeon," Taecyeon laughed and pinched Tiffany's nose.  

"Are you busy today Taec?" Taeyeon asked suddenly. Taecyeon shook his head. "You should take Tiffany out today," she suggested.

"What??" Tiffany said flustered. "You're working way to hard lately Fany! Go have some fun with Taec," Taeyeon was worried about her friend.

"Beach, call?" Taecyeon suggested with a toothy smile.

"What beach its cold my fany is going to get sick!!" Taeyeon scolded.

"Call!" Tiffany beamed, she hadnt been to the beach in forever and this would be perfect. She got off the couch and took off her cafe apron and let her hair down.

As she pulled out her hair tie, Taecyeon watched as her hair fell and framed her face beautifully. He didnt realize he was staring until Taeyeon coughed.

"Huh? Oh lets go," Taecyeon tried to recover, and grabbed Tiffany's bag and walked out the door.

"Have fun," Taeyeon winked and Tiffany hit her shyly. She went to the bathroom to change but then realized she looked terrible.

"Oppa, can you take me to my dorm first?" she asked Taecyeon when she got into the car. "Wae?" he asked, starting the engine.

She couldn't tell him it was because she wanted to look better. "I don't want to wear this to the beach," she half told the truth.

"Arrasso," Taecyeon took the road towards their dorm. When they arrived, Tiffany rushed up the steps. She quickly entered the dorm and stormed into the closet that contained half the girls' clothes. (They didn't mind sharing.)

She tried on one outfit after another, none of them looking how she wanted. she finally settled on an airy pink blouse and jean shorts. She quickly fixed her makeup and her hair and rushed down to Taecyeon's car.

"What you were wearing before was totally more beach appropriate," Taec commented as Tiffany got in.

Tiffany started to get embarrassed at his comment but then he said "but this is pretty." He looked over and smiled as she became shy and then she hit his arm. "Just drive!" she laughed.

They drove for 30 minutes before arriving to the beach. The wind blew a gentle but cold breeze and the waves crashed hard, but there was no one on the beach. Taecyeon got out of the car and opened Tiffany's door for her, and noticed her shiver as she got out. 

Being the gentleman he was, he took off his coat for her. "See you should have just come as you were," he laughed as Tiffany hit his arm playfully. The two of them walked towards the water and Tiffany gave Taecyeon back his coat so she could run towards the waves. She laughed as the waves approached and crashed, and Taecyeon smiled at his best friend.

Tiffany came and pulled Taecyeon towards the water. "You brought me here, you aren't leaving until you get wet!" she laughed, trying to pull the man. "No way Tiff," Taecyeon said, lifting Tiffany off her feet and walking towards the water. "No no okay I lied you don't have to get wet!" Tiffany squealed and squirmed. Taecyeon spun around with Tiffany in his arms and got ready to drop her, but when he looked at her face and saw how scared but excited she wa, he couldnt do it. Instead he brought his face closer to hers.

Tiffany blinked and swallowed, nervous about what was going to happy next. When their faces were just a few centimeters away from each other, Taecyeon shook his head and then gave a toothy smile. He spun them around once again and then placed Tiffany on her feet. "You want to go grab something to eat?" he asked her. 

Tiffany tried to stop her face from burning and then nodded. "Wait in the car while I go grab some ramen yeah?" Taecyeon offered, and then pushed Tiffany back into the car. 

While Taecyeon went to go buy ramen, Tiffany fanned herself. "Omg was he going to kiss me or, oh my god," she talked to herself, looking at the mirror. She shook her head, she was trying to stop her feelings for her best friend but they were just coming again. "Okay no Tiffany. He's your BEST FRIEND," she reminded herself, and then waited for Taecyeon to come back.

Taecyeon meanwhile was scolding himself as he bought the ramen at a near by convenience store. She's your best friend dude  how could you almost kiss her. He battled himself as he picked up two spicy bowls of ramen and got some hot water and rushed back to where he parked the car. He saw Tiffany sitting in the car, her head down, probably playing with her phone. 

When he got into the car, Tiffany immediately tried to help Taecyeon with the stuff in his hands. The two of them sat in the car and poured the water into the bowls. "Did this make you less stressed?" Taecyeon asked her as they waited for their noodles to cook. 

Tiffany nodded and gave her signature smile. "Thank you a lot for taking me out today," she said genuinely. Taecyeon smiled back, "Well Tae sorta forced me but I would have done it anyway," he looked at Tiffany's face and they looked at each other for awhile. Once agan, Taecyeon leaned in a little bit closer towards Tiffany and she closed her eyes, waiting.

Once again Taecyeon pulled away. "God Tiff I'm sorry it's just-". "No no it's okay," Tiffany said, waving it off, as if it was nothing.  But actually her heart was beating faster than it ever had before. 

"Tiffany look at me," Taecyeon said, his usually joking self becoming serous. Tiffany wasn't use to this side of Taec. She looked at him shyly, the warmth coming to her face.

"Now everytime I look at you, I just can't. I mean, you're my best friend but, I think you're-". "No Taec stop it's okay," Tiffany cut him off. She was trying not to let her heart flutter because of him but she couldn't help it. If he confessed anything, she wouldn't be able to control herself.

"Tiff," he said, tilting Tiffany's face and looking her in the eys. "I can't like you as my best friend anymore," his eyes sincere. Tiffany blinked not knowing what to do. This was what she always wanted but now that it was happening she didn't know what she was suppose to do.

Taecyeon's toothy grin came out again and he said "eat your ramen before it gets swollen," he patted her head and acted as if he hadn't just confessed his feelings for her.

Tiffany blinked and lifted up her chopsticks. "Thanks," she said with a smile, and ate.

~~~

"I thought you guys were just going to the beach?" Taeyeon questioned when her friend laid down on her bed. "Did you have fun? Where'd you go?" Taeyeon asked, curious.

"We went to the beach, and ate ramen in the car, and then there was traffic onthe way back, so then i got hungry again, so he took me to go eat ddokbbokki," Tiffany explained. He had dropped her off at her dorm an hour ago, but the girls had forced him to stay awhile inside. Taecyeon had finally left a few minutes ago, and now Taeyeon was attacking her with questions.

"You guys looked a little awkward to be honest," Jessica said, walking into the room. 

"Huh awkward?" Tiffany said surprised. 

"Something happened huh?!" Taeyeon and Jessica both exclaimed and jumped onto the bed. "Spill Miyoung," Jessica pushed her.

Tiffany breathed in deeply and then finally said, "He said he can't see me as a friend anymore and we almost kissed twice!" she blushed as her friends went OOOOOH. "Guys what do I do," she sighed.

"Dude this is what you've always wanted," Taeyeon mentioned. Jessica nodded in agreement. "But if it makes you guys weird..." 

"No, he's acting like he didn't say anything even though he did," Tiffany explained the whole ddokkbbokki time, how they ate and he joked around as if nothing happened. Just then her phone lit up.

"I bet it's him," Jessica squealed, and grabbed the phone. " ' from Taecyeon oppar,'" Jessica suddenly paused and her hand went to cover , shocked. She handed the phone over to Taeyeon and squealed. After Taeyeon read it, she collapsed along with Jessica.

Tiffany. I like you.

Guys i'm so sorry for not updating! I finally have now yaaayy. Ignore any typos or blah.

Sorry if this isnt' what you'v bn expecting. Like i've said, this story is going to be continuous until I die lol.

I haven't finished any of my other fanfics so yeah.

hehe. love yous <3 BYE HOPEFULLY I UPDATE AGAIN SOON.