The Big Day

GG Café

Chapter Five

Taecyeon, Tiffany and Taeyeon rushed in and out of the cafe. Putting up decorations, spreading rose petals. It was already 3:30 pm. They set up cameras around the room so that no one would suspect anything out of the ordinary.

"Wait, where's the ring?" Tiffany asked blankly.

"Uh. Khun got it from Vic's place a couple days ago. He probably already gave it to Youngbae. And if he hasn't yet, then he probably will tonight," Taecyeon replied. He watched Tiffany as she struggled to put up the big banner that said "Happy Anniversary".

"You shorty. How are you going to do that with your height," Taecyeon chuckled. He reached up effortlessly and put up one side of the banner and put up the other side also.

"Thanks oppa," Tiffany gave him her signature eye smile. "But hey," she frowned. "I'm not short!" Taecyeon chuckled at his weird best friend and flicked her forehead.

"Yes you are," he squished her cheeks. "But that's okay. I like short girls,"

At this Tiffany's heart stopped and she started blushing.

"Ya you two! What do you think you're doing we have like 4 hours!!" Taeyeon scolded, walking into the room. But she smiled on the inside, seeing Tiffany's shy face.

Taecyeon coughed. "We got the banner up," he reported.

"We're waiting for Ri, Seohyun, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon," Taeyeon said with a sigh. She sat down at a table, already exhausted. "Youngbae owes us," she said before drifting off to sleep.

~~~

"Omg baby you know I don't like haunted houses!" Yuri screamed as she was being dragged.

"Hey. You're making me wear bunny ears," he pointed to his head. "so now I'm making you go in here. But you'll be with me, don't worry," he flashed a smile.

Finally his girlfriend gave up. She squeezed his hand and they walked in together.She screamed at every turn and Youngbae laughed.

There was a super scary clown that popped up, scaring Yuri so much that she kicked at the clown.

Smiling, Youngbae tried to calm Yuri down. "We're almost at the end!" he gave his girlfriend a kiss.

The kiss calmed her down and they were almost out of the house when a zombie popped out. Yuri let go of Youngbae, screamed, and ran out the exit. She stopped when she saw an ice cream stand. She bought herself an ice cream and waited on a bench for her boyfriend to find her.

"Yuri. You okay baby?" Youngbae asked, sitting next to her on the bench.

She put some icecream on her finger and wiped it on his face. "Yep just fine," she laughed.

Youngbae wiped the icecream off his face and smiled.

"But I want to go home now," Yuri said. They had been to almost everything at the park. Youngbae checked the time. It was only 5:30. They needed to stay at least another 30 minutes.

"How about we ride the ferris wheel first?" he asked, holding Yuri's hand.

Yuri looked. "Mmm okay. Let me finish my icecream first," she said, the vanilla. Youngbae smiled as he watched his cute girlfriend. And soon, he would have her for forever. He smiled, excited for the evening.

"Say ahh" Yuri ordered Youngbae. Youngbae opened his mouth and Yuri stuffed the cone in. "All done. Let's go!" she said laughing.

Youngbae quickly tried to swallow the cone and then followed his girlfriend to the ferris wheel.

There was no one in line so they were able to get on quickly. Youngbae asked the person working to stop the ferris wheel once they reached the top. Hearing that it was their anniversary, the employee agreed.

Nearing the top, Yuri got excited. "This is the best anniversary ever," she awed, putting her head on Youngbae's shoulder. The ride stopped at the top and Yuri was amazed. She looked up at the sky and then at her boyfriend. "I love you."

Seeing a chance to make things romantic, Youngbae leaned in, giving his girlfriend a kiss. Both their lips tasted of vanilla, but it just made the moment sweeter. By the time they were done kissing, the ferris wheel was nearing the bottom and the two got off.

~~~

"Okay okay where are they?!" Sooyoung asked excitedly.

"I'll call hyung," Seungri said. "Actually no I'll text him," he sent 'Where are you'.

A few minutes later, Youngbae texted back saying 'Just dropped Yuri off at the dorm. I think Yoona's bringing her to the cafe yeah?'

"Yoona just texted me and said she's with Yuri now in your manager's car," Nichkhun said to the group.

"Wait no we have to wait for Youngbae to get here first!" Taeyeon said. "Tell Yoona to stall," she ordered Nichkhun. The Thai boy nodded and sent the text.

Wooyoung laughed. "Listen to my girl, ordering people like a boss!" Sunny hit Wooyoung.

"She's MINE," she said with a laugh, going after Taeyeon.

Tiffany was running around making last minute alterations. She had even brought the keyboard from their dorm to the cafe so that Seohyun could play it.

"Hyung said he'll be here in 5 minutes," Seungri reported. He made his way to sit next to Seohyun and sighed when Tiffany came and pulled her away.

"Yoona said they're eating ddubbokki," Nichkhun explained, causing everyone to laugh and Sooyoung to suddenly get mad that they were having food without her.

Taecyeon nudged Nichkhun and asked where the ring was. "Yoona has it, I told her to hang on to it when we picked it up," Nichkhun answered.

"What ring?" Jay asked as he passed by his two friends. Suddenly his eyes widened and he whispered, "Dudes is he..." his two friends nodded. Jay gasped. "That mother..." "He didn't tell me!" Jay joked.

There was a knock on the cafe door and Jessica went to open it. "The main man!" she said with a laugh. Everyone groaned at her 'joke' but Jay smiled at his girlfriend's dorkiness. Youngbae rushed in and went to Tiffany who was giving him plans.

"We have about 10 minutes. YoonYul eats ddubbokki fast," Hyoyeon commented.

Everyone got in position, made last minute arrangements and closed the lights.

The group of friends sat in silence, waiting for Yoona to come in. Finally, the cafe door unlocked and in walked Yoona excitedly. "Guys guys, I'll call her in like 5 mins and tell her to come in okay?" she hurried and looked for Youngbae. She whispered, "Khun said to give this to you," then she walked around and finally sat in the dark next to Taecyeon and Tiffany.

A few minutes later, Yoona pulled out her cell phone. "Yuri! Come inside the cafe!" she yelled into the phone. Then hung up. The whole group waited again in complete silence.

The cafe door jiggled. "Oh why is the door unlocked," Yuri said outloud. She opened the light.

"SURPRISE" everyone said. Yuri's hands immediately went to . She was shocked.

Youngbae got up and walked towards his girlfriend. "Happy four years Yuri ah," he said with a shy eye smile. Everyone around them clapped as the couple hugged.

"Omo you guys," was all Yuri managed to say. She was so touched. Everyone clapped again, congratulating the couple on their four years.

Tiffany cued Seohyun to start playing the piano, and Youngbae smiled widely.

"Yuri. We've been together for four years and I want to be with you for the rest of my life," Youngbae started.

Yuri, who didn't know what was going on, grabbed some grapes out of a plate on the counter and smiled at Youngbae.

"So Kwon Yuri," he said, getting down on one knee.

Everyone around them gasped. Taeyeon and Tiffany were giddy with excitement.

"Omg is he doing what I think he is?!" Jessica whispered to Jay. Jay put his arm around her and just watched as his friend continued.

Youngbae pulled a black box out of his pocket. With his signature eye smile he looked up at his beautiful black pearl and said "Will you marry me?"

Shocked and tearing tears of joy, Yuri could only nod. "Yes!" she replied. Youngbae put the ring on her finger and the two embraced and kissed.

All of their friends clapped and congratulated. Seungri pulled out a bottle of champagne, shook it and sprayed it across the room.

Taecyeon took a camera off the wall and brought it to the married couple. 

"Congratulations!!" the whole room said. Everyone was excited and in a good mood, happy for their two friends.