Not You Again !

The Flowers that Brought Us Together

The next day at school, Sai sensei was teaching world history today.

I didn’t feel like listening so I gazed out the window for a bit, I listened for a while, I suddenly got bored and decided to study on my own time, when another sensei came in and called Sai sensei for a little chat.

Everyone was curious and there was a little conversations wondering what the commotion was about. Sai sensei came back and cleared his throat, everyone stayed silent then Sai sensei spoke.

“We will be having a new student today.” Everyone bursted out in conversation.

“WHO IS IT? IT’S A GIRL RIGHT? SHUT UP.”

There was a big commotion over the new student when he walked in.

*AH!*

I suddenly stood up in shock when I knew who those browns eyes belonged to.

“YOU’RE THAT RUDE GUY FROM YESTERDAY!”

I shouted and we made eye contact for a few seconds and then he chuckled.

*He laughed…*

Everyone stared at us in confusion. He smiled.

“Nice to meet you. Im Akihiro Ayami.” I gave him a dirty look and sat back down, I heard him chuckle again.

*UGH. He’s mocking me…*

After all that happened just now Sai sensei spoke again.

“So… Ayami-San you can sit anywhere you’d like.”

I looked away and stared out the window, I heard footsteps coming my way.

*OH NO. PLEASE DON’T.*

Then just as I was hoping he wouldn’t take the empty seat next to me, he did. I quickly gave him an irritated look and he gave me a smile in return.

*I’m so going to get bullied for this…*

The bell had rung for lunch and I fled out of the class and went to the back of the school to check on the hibiscus that I had started watering since two years ago.

I squatted down to touch the flowers and stood back up and walked toward the watering can, I picked up the watering can and went to the sink to fill it up with water and walked back to where the flowers were when I suddenly see Ami-san and the others stomping on the hibiscus.

I dropped the watering can and ran towards them.

“STOP! STOP! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!”

I pushed them out of the way and tried to save the flowers but Ami grabbed my shirt.

How do you know that new guy?! Answer me! Don’t flirt with him or anything! You’ll regret it!”

she lets go and pushes me on the ground and left. I got up and went over to the flowers, my eyes got blurry and tears fled out.

“Why is it always me…?”