The Mermaid Life: Meet Prince Kiseop

The Mermaid Life: Wish

You open your eyes as you sat up while yawn softly, you glance at the clock; it's nighttime. You look around and saw Dongho is sleeping while rest his head on the bed with his arms folded front of him. And Snowy is sleeping on his back while dreaming about carrots. You smile softly, you carefully and quietly shift the blanket away and slowly descended down from the bed.

Your knees touch the ground, you carefully crawl toward to the door and once you're at the door. You reach the doorknob; twist it around as you cringe at the noise. You glance over your shoulder to see Dongho and Snowy awake but they are still sleeping. You mentally sigh in relief, you open the door and crawl out of the room.

'I'm glad I mange to get out of the room quietly.' you thought happily. You can feel your legs shaking a little and you decided not to walk yet. It's because you're too lazy to do it right now and you don't feel like falling again. You crawl down the hallway and it's different hallway, "Geez, I wonder how long hallway is?" you thought out loud softly while crawling down the hallway.

...

You stopped crawl and sit down as you look at your red knees, "I really need to learn to walk." you mumble while you just stare at your knees. You heard a soft song coming from the double doors few feet away, and as curious as you were. You crawl toward to the double doors, and the closer you get to, and the louder of the song you can hear clearly. You stopped when you heard a song, 'This song is kind of sad.' you thought then you quietly reach the doorknob, and open it slowly as you peak through the room.

You saw a young man that you never seen or met him before.

He looks up at the night sky with sad and heartbroken expression on his face as clear as a day. His eyes were so empty; he is sitting on the windowsill that is big space for him. You have no idea why but you feel connection to him and you somehow want to go to him and help him or comfort him any way you can just to get rid of the sadness.

Suddenly the young man turn his head toward you and you yelped in surprise as you fell back on your and the door push open wide. "Ow..." you cringe and slowly look up. The young man blink and stare at you, and then he click his tongue. He stood up, walks toward the stereo to turn the music off. He ignores and walk back to the window, and you raise your eyebrows, 'How rude. Ignore me? Jerk...' you mentally scoff.

"Star?" you blink and turn your head to your side. "Soohyun..." you mumble as Soohyun frown in confusion and worried in his eyes. "What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be in your bed?" you mentally sigh out loud, 'They never give up.' you thought with a face.

Soohyun glance at the room, "Ah, I see that you meet him." you look at the young man, "Come on, Star, I'll help you to take back to your room." Soohyun gently grabbed your elbow and pull you up on your feet. He carefully put his arm around you and he use his free hand to close the door.

Soohyun walks you carefully down the hallway, you look at him, "Who is he?" you asked Soohyun. Soohyun half smile, "That's Prince, Kiseop. He's the one that founds you on the shore and brought you here." Soohyun said and you blink in surprise.

"He brought me here... but he doesn't seem...umm..." you attempt to find the word as Soohyun chuckled.

"I know what you mean. He's not very friendly or open. He's very distant and cold; he doesn't allow people to come in his life easily. Even us, he trusts us completely but never really talks to us." Soohyun said and you just stare at him, "Why? I mean... isn't he your brother?" you asked. Soohyun half smile, "Let's just say, he lost someone who is very close and important to him." you started to feel sympathy and guilty. 'He's not rude or jerk... he's lost and in pain...' you thought and you feel guilty that you thought him as a jerk.

...

You sigh while you cross your arm and pouted once again, you mentally groan, 'Why?'

Prince Aj smile guilty at you, "I'm sorry. You kept leaving this room a lot. It hasn't been few days yet and you move a lot when you can't walk yet." Aj said and you playfully glare at him. "Well, when am I going to learn to walk?" you said as you sigh then the door open. Eli walks in, "Star, tomorrow we will teach you how to walk. Since it's clearly that you don't want to stay in bed." Eli said with amuse. Your eyes shines, "Really? Yay!!!" you started to clap excitedly while Snowy jump on your lap while snuggle your cheek. You giggle and pets Snowy. 'Finally... I can learn to walk!'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay.... I kind of got a little lost and almost out of ideas HOWEVER the ideas keep coming to me now! :D

Next Chapter, "The Mermaid Life: History of Princes from Neverland"

Look forward~! xD