The Mermaid Life: Life

The Mermaid Life: Wish

 

"Star! Where's my favorite shellbra?!"

"I can't find my pearls, Star!"

"Star, you forgot to clean my mirror!"

"Star, where are you!"

You quickly swim fast, "Here's your shellbra, Princess Rose." you handed it to her. You swim to the other princess, "Your pearls are in your jewelry box, Princess Daisy."

"I will clean the mirror right away, Princess Sunflower!" you quickly clean the mirror. Then you swim toward to the bathsearoom, "I'm here, is there something you need, Princess Dahlia?" you asked.

"Nothing, I got it. You may go." Princess Dahlia said. You nod your head, "Okay, Princess Dahlia." you swim away and leave the four princesses alone.

You stopped as you sigh softly; "Being the maid to four princesses is hard.” you mumble then you started to swim. You glance at the large picture as you stop and stare at it for a while. In the picture, it’s a young woman who had red hair, beautiful blue eyes and fair skin. Her name was Ariel. She's the great, great, great, great grandmother to the four princesses. You admired Queen Ariel, she was born mermaid, and she loved a human man. It was forbidden love but her father grants her wish and she finally can become a human to be with her love. They lived happily ever after together. You smile remember that your old grandma told you the story about Queen Ariel.

"Your lucky... that you get to be a human... forever human... just to be with your love." you thought out loud.

You always want to be a girl; it's been your dream ever since you were little. Long time ago, on that day, you saved a boy. You can't remember his face, it was blurring to you but you left him something. A gift that he can be alive again, you hope that he keep that gift with care and gentle. And you might meet him someday, you never know. You smile and swim away down the hallway.

...

You set the golden plates down on the table as all four princess chatting. And you couldn't help it but overheard them since they are pretty loud.

"Hey, did you hear about the witch?"

"The witch?"

"Yes, the witch that will grant your wish."

You listen more carefully since it got your attention, "No way. There's no such thing as a witch. It's only a legend."

"You're right, forget what I talk about. So did you see that hot guy?"

You ignore and leave the room, 'The witch?' you thought about it as you swim to the kitchensea.

The cooker look at you, "Hello Star, how's the princesses?" he smile at you as you smile back. "They're fine. Same as usual." you said. You swim out of the back door and you look around then you called out the Dolphin call. You waited until the small dolphin came to you; you smile. "Hello Shelly." you petting Shelly.

Shelly is a baby dolphin, you found her in the old abandon ship, and she also loses her mother and father due to the shark attack. Shelly is a very important friend to you and you always taking care of her.

"Ready to go home, Shelly?" you asked as Shelly nod her head. You and Shelly swim to your home.

...

You swim into the cave; you set your purse down on the small table and look around. Cave is your home; you found it few years ago.  Shelly swam all the way up to the hole that leads to the surface. You remember the last time that you've been to the surface one time, is that one time when you saved that boy life.

You shake your head softly as you sigh, "I wonder being human would have adventure?" you mumbled then you remember the witch. You frown, 'Is the witch really exist?' you thought in confuse and hope. You glance at Shelly, "Shelly... I'm going to see the Old Fish. I'll be back." you said to Shelly as you swim out of the cave.

-Old Fish-

The Old Fish is the physic, he knows everything but it’s rare to get the answer from the Old Fish, because you must have to have a rare flower to have the answer.

Luckily, that you got one last rare flower. You swim into the large ship; you swim under the hole and arrive at the room. You look at the Old Fish, x-ray fish and he is also blind.

"If you want to know the answer to your question. Then give me the rare flower." Old Fish said and you swim carefully toward him as you set the rare flower on the table.

"The flower is on the table, front of you." you said, The Old Fish swim carefully toward to the table, his fin touch the rare flower and he thought about it. "Hmmm... rare flower... this is the right flower that I've been waiting for." Old Fish nod his head, "What's your question?"

You took a breathe, "My question is that... where can I find the witch?" you asked with hope. Old Fish humming, he touches his head thinking and then he nodded his head. "Hmmm... I got the answer to your question."

Your eyes wide in shock, "Re-really?" the Old Fish nodded his head, "The witch lives in the far off East under the sea, in a giant shark skull." you shake your head in disbelief, "Far-off East? Isn't that forbidden part of the sea?" you asked cautioned and confuse.

Old Fish nod his head, "Yes, now you may since you got your answer." you nodded your head and quickly leave the Old Fish place.

Once you far away from it, you thought about it, 'Far-off East... it's dangerous and forbidden for mermaid and mermen.' you bit your bottom lip thinking. Since you got the location, which means that the witch is real. You kept thinking, 'If I go to see the witch, will the witch grant my wish? But witch don't just grant wish for everyone. There might be cost.' you thought as you remember you have gold mercoins.

"I've decided. I'm going to see the witch." you nod your head as you started to swim back to your home. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, I hope you readers like this story! :)

So, the next chapter is: The Mermaid Life: Meet the Witch

Look forward! :)