The Mermaid Life: You're all Princes of Neverland?!

The Mermaid Life: Wish

 

You lean on the wall, for some reason the boys have been a little protective of you not going anywhere or walking alone without someone be there for you. You shake your head, "I just met them like few hours ago and now they are protective?" you thought out loud wondering then you just shake your head once again.

You finally make it to the door, you sigh in relief, you fell twice but you crawl up to the wall and now you make it to the door. For thirty minutes but its worth it for you.

You reach the doorknob, twist it around and open. You peak out of the door and saw it's empty hallway. You carefully turn your body on the wall and lean on wall walking. You feel kind of silly; it's almost like your sneaky. You sigh, you want to walk but your legs are too shaken up and threat you to fall down again. You heard the hops from behind and you mentally defeated, "Dang it...even bunny is protective of me." you mumble as you turn your head over your shoulder as the bunny just stand there with it arms cross and foot tapping at you.

You mentally sweat dropped but smile softly, "Please? I just want to walk a little; I promise I'll go back to bed. Just give me like... 5 minutes." you asked the bunny as the bunny stare at you then nodded his head.

You smile in relief, "Thank you." you said then you continue walking or leaning on wall walking.

You've been walking or leaning on wall walking and you saw the black door. You blink in confuse and as curious you are, you went to the black door and you reach the doorknob. You twist it around and open the door, you peak in. It's very dark and the only light is coming from the balcony. You furrowed your eyebrow in even more confuse, you place your hand on the wall attempting to find the light switch but you couldn't find it. You sigh out loud, 'I'll check this room later... when I learn to walk.' you thought then you lean back and close the door.

You started to leaning on wall walking once again then you glance at the picture but pause. You turn your head to the picture; the picture has nine little boys with a beautiful woman and handsome man. Your eyes widen when you noticed the crown, royal castle, gowns and royal clothes. "Omo... don't tell me..." you slowly slid down until your touch the floor while stare at the picture.

Kevin whistles while walking down the hallway to checking up on you but he saw you sitting on the ground. "Star?" Kevin asked in confuse why you're out of the bed and sitting on the hallway. Kevin walks to you, he sit down next to you and tilted his head, "What are you doing out of the bed? You haven't learned to walk yet." Kevin lightly scolded you and you just stare at the picture.

Kevin raises his right eyebrow and look at the picture where you stare at, "Ah... I see that you notice the picture." Kevin said. You glance at Kevin, "Wh-who are they?" you stuttered nervously as Kevin half smile. "Nine children are the princes, the woman and man are Queen and King." he said as he look at you, "I'm one of those children." your jaw open in surprise, "S-so... that means... you're a... p-prince?" you stuttered once again and Kevin chuckled while nodded his head. "Ye. But that doesn't mean you can change around me. Just be you. And don't call me highness, or majesty, or sir, or prince. No need too polite. Just be you around me." Kevin said with a smile while wink at you.

You bit your lip, "B-but, you're Prince and I'm just a.... girl." you said as you almost say mermaid but luckily you caught on it. Kevin shurgged his shoulders. "I'm just a boy. Prince is just a title." he smiles then he stands up. "Come on, let's take you to your bed." Kevin takes out his hand to you and you smile at his kind offer. You grab his hand as Kevin pulls you up. Your legs are still shaking, and Kevin noticed so he picks you up as in bridal style and you squeal in shock.

Kevin walks down the hall while you blush. "U-ummm, you don't have to..." you mumbled shyly and awkward. Kevin shakes his head, "Trust me, it's faster this way." Kevin smile and you look down; still blushing but secretly smile. 'He's really kind.'

...

You pouted while cross your arms, when Kevin takes to your bedroom. Princes were panic attempting to find you but when they saw you. They were relief but they scolded you and you were force to stay in your bed with a Prince. Each Prince takes turn to watch over you.

You rolled your eyes, 'My goodness, it's not like I'm planning to kill myself or something!' you shake your head.

Hoon smile gulity, "I'm sorry Star, but you really did freaked us out. You can't walk yet and we were worried that something happened to you." Hoon explained, as he pets the bunny while you pouted. "But... I just want to walk a little." you whine and Hoon shakes his head.

"You couldn't walk. Kevin just carried you here." you sigh and lean your head back on the wall.

You grumble while cross your arms once again. Hoon smile gulity once again, "Sorry." you sigh out loud.

You look at Hoon, he's petting the bunny and you realize that you didn't give the bunny name yet. You glance at Hoon, "Snowy." you said without thinking and Hoon just look at you with confuse.

"What?"

You blink, "His name is Snowy. He's white as snow..." you said with blushing and Hoon just smile as the bunny wrinkle his nose and hops toward you. You jump in shock when the bunny rubs his nose against your cheek. Hoon chuckled, "He likes it. Kinda girly but he likes it. He feels like you accept him." you stare at Hoon then look down at the bunny that is known as Snowy.

You smile and petting Snowy, "I have a feeling that we will get along just fine, Snowy." you said as you rub your nose against Snowy's nose. Hoon smile at the cute scene front of him, you look at Hoon, "So you all are Princes from Neverland." you said and Hoon nod his head.

You tilted your head, "But why so nice to me?" you asked and Hoon thought about it. "Well... something about you made us curious." Hoon said and you furrowed your eyebrow.

"What do you mean?" you asked and Hoon shurgged his shoulders, "I don't know how to explain exactly. But once if we find the explanation, we'll tell you, ok?" you hummed while nodded your head.

"Okay." you said. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kind of short but whatever! xD

Next chapter: The Mermaid Life: Meet Prince Kiseop

Look forward! xDDDDD