Pepero Game

Yongseo on Running Man

After all the clammoring died out, the PD yelled "Time for the next game!"

The Running Man memebers and guests huddled around Jaesuk, who got the mission card.

"Pepero Game! Make the stick as short as you can! Team with the smallest stick wins!" 

Immediately, Gwangsoo was pulled out of the camera shot. He protested, but the staff just dragged him behind the camera.

"Now that the single guy is out of the way, let's get started. We're going to go in ascending order from the couple with the lowest heartbeats so Hyoyeon and Sukjin are up first!"

Hyoyeon grumbled and reluctantly held the stick in .

Sukjin came closer and closer...

Snap! Hyoyeon broke the stick and breathed out.

"I'm sorry, I just can't do this."

Everyone broke out in laughters and Sukjin laughed out of disbelief.

"Yah! How can you do this to me?" Sukjin yelled.

Hyoyeon grinned sheepishly and took their stick to be measured.

"6.5 cm!" The PD shouted, and there was one more round of laughter.

"I think we all know who's in last place!" Jaesuk said.

"You all just wait and see..." Sukjin said, taking his place in the line.

"Jongkook, it's your turn."

Jongkook took up the cookie and smiled as Tiffany took the other end.

Slowly, they inched toward each other.

Jongkook stayed pretty calm until Jaesuk stared at the camera and said,

"Eunhye? Are you watching?"

At the mention of the name, Jongkook accidentally bit down on the stick.

"Hyung!" Jongkook said angrily.

"5.5 cm!" The PD said, which only had the affect of adding oil to fire to Jongkook's anger.

"UGGH!" Jongkook said and started chasing Jaesuk.

"Stop it! It's my turn now!" Jaesuk protested.

Yuri and Jaesuk didn't get very far because Jaesuk broke apart when Jongkook got him back.

"Ow!" Jaesuk screamed as Jongkook pulled him back by the neck.

"What was that for?" Yuri protested.

"Payback," Jongkook grinned evilly.

And it worked, because Jaesuk and Yuri got only 4.5 cm."

Jaesuk and Jongkook playfully glared at each other and walked away from each other.

Meanwhile, Haha looked nervous as he his hair, because it was his turn.

"Taeyeon and Haha!" The PD yelled. 

The couple high fived, and stepped forward. 

When they only took one bite, Haha broke it off.

"Oppa!" Taeyeon yelled angrily.

"Sorry, I just thought of Byul!" Haha said.

"Uggh!" Taeyeon slapped Haha on the back and gave their stick.

"8.5 cm!"

Sukjin smiled. "Told you we're not the last place."

"Next is the Monday Couple!" 

"Come on, Jihyo, we're pros at this." Gary gave Jihyo the chocolate end and bit down.

"Yeah, oppa! 1.5 cm again!" Jihyo high fived Gary before he started to bite down.

Closer..closer...

Everyone leaned in, not wanting to miss a second of the game. You could hear a pin drop.

Then, Jihyo broke it off before their lips touched.

"1.6cm!" The PD said, staring at the stub in his hand.

"Yes!" Jihyo high fived him and put her arm around him.

"Yah! Is Monday Couple starting again?" Jaesuk teased.

They smiled and pumped their fist a few times before resuming their place.

"Jonghyun and Yoona," The PD declared and smiled slyly as the couple took their place.

"Do we have a Jongyoon shipper?" Gwangsoo said off set, gesturing toward the PD.

So they both slowly took their place. Jonghyun began to bite down on the stick a little by little.

Soon, they were nose to nose and Jonghyun made the mistake of looking up.

The eyes met, and both of them burst out laughing and Jonghyun accidentally snapped the stick.

"1.4cm!" Jonghyun and Yoona smiled and took their places again.

"All right, I don't want to miss a second of this," Jaesuk said teasingly as the last couple got their stick.

"Hyung!" Yonghwa protested although he was smiling.

"I'll go," Yonghwa said as he stuck the stick in Seohyun's mouth.

"What? Try to stop, okay Yonghwa?" Taeyeon teased.

"Whatever," Yonghwa said grinning. He didn't even bother trying to hide it.

Slowly, he put the stick in his mouth. Then, he stomped on it so hard that he recoiled.

"I bit my tongue!' Yonghwa screamed, and everyone burst out laughing.

"Just keep going," Jongkook encouraged.

So they did, and Yonghwa got more and more confident. 

He started biting off half of the stick until they were nose to nose.

"Don't look up," Seohyun said through gritted teeth. 

Yonghwa took one last bite and recoiled back.

Seohyun spit out her stub calmly and handed it to the PD.

"1.2cm!" The PD stared at the couple in wonder.

Seohyun and Yonghwa high fived each other again then took their place.

"All right, next, we're going to be moving in a bus together. Gwangsoo, you can come back on the set."

Gawnagsoo walked back on, grumbling about couples and kisses, and everyone laughed.

They started walking toward the bus and sat down next to their partners.

"Hey, what's with the ackward atmostphere?" Jaesuk commented, indicating the silence.

Getting the hint, Haha and Taeyeon took up the conversation and soon, everyone was happily chatting away.

But Seohyun didn't meet Yonghwa's eyes. Yonghwa didn't even try to make conversation.

Both were silent the whole way they were going, just thinking.

Because in the brief moment when Yonghwa took his last bite, they both felt something touch their lips.

So fast that no one caught it, but there was something.

And it wasn't just the cookie.