Revelation 2

Dark Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the meantime, the Jung sisters sprawled themselves under the tree that seemed to have a good view of the park. The two girls were munching on a bag of chips as they basked themselves in comfortable silence while watching the park’s inhabitants.

“You can’t get Taeyeon out of your head, can you?” Jessica suddenly asked the younger girl.

“Unnie!!! I’m not thinking about her!” Krystal vehemently denied her sister’s remark.

“Yeah…right…” Jessica doesn’t seem convinced.

“Fine…If you say so…” Krystal crossed her arms over her chest as the two sisters ate their snacks in silence once again.

To her surprise, Krystal found herself in her unnie’s tight hug much to her discomfort. “Yah, unnie! You’re like an anaconda! You’re crushing my ribcage!” the youngest Jung tried to wriggle herself free but Jessica’s deathly grip didn’t budge.

The two ended up in a wrestling match with Krystal now overpowering her eldest sister and straddling her abdomen as she mercilessly tickled the older girl forcing Jessica to a laughing fit enough to catch the curiosity of the people nearby.

“Yah!” Jessica managed to say amidst her giggles, “Soojung-ah! Please…Stop! I – Can’t --- Breathe!”

Krystal chuckled at her unnie’ pleas and she finally stopped after she was satisfied with her revenge. Jessica weakly sat up after her younger sister got off of her. The older girl sent a glare towards her dongsaeng who seemed to have carried on with her normal behavior of snacking on their food.

“Aigoo….” Jessica cooed as she straightened up. “We always end up like this every time we go out here… And I always end up having a sore back and after this.”

Krystal only chuckled at her sister’s complaints as she rubbed her sister’s back and dusted the dirt off of her unnie. It’s their unique way of bonding as sisters and the two girls grew closer after spending their free time together at the park.

Jessica pulled out their bottled drinks and opened the caps before handing one to her dongsaeng who took it with much appreciation before the two girls made a toast to their siblinghood.

“So, when will I see you again?” Krystal suddenly asked her sister catching the latter off guard.

Jessica swallowed the liquid swirling in before speaking, “Probably in the following weekend at most…”

“Why can’t you stay with me, unnie?” The younger girl whined.

“It’s too dangerous, Soojung.” This was Jessica’s simple reply.

“I don’t think it would be that bad to bunk with your younger sister, unnie… I mean, I live alone at the university dorm. I’m sure no one will find out…”

For a moment, Jessica was silent. She was contemplating on her answer.

“I care for your safety, Soojung. I can’t risk it. They will know.”

“How will they know?”

“They can smell me…”

“So, where are you staying right now?”

“I don’t have a permanent place to stay. I’m always on the move…”

“Unnie, that’s unhealthy for you. You should take care of yourself more…”

“I am taking care of myself. You shouldn’t worry about a thing, Soojung.”

Krystal gave her a sad look. She never wanted to be separated from her unnie but the circumstances are keeping them from being together.

“Besides, I might end up hurting you if I live with you, Soojung.”

“Why so?”

“I might lose control over myself and I might end up…” Jessica bit her lip before whispering the rest of her sentence. “…biting you…”

“Then, you can turn me, unnie…”

“No. I won’t. That’s the last thing I’ll do. I don’t want you to become what I’ve turned into…”

“But unnie, if that will keep us together, then I’d be more than willing to experience it for you…”
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter