Revelation 1

Dark Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The girl heading her way had white headphones slung over her neck. She had her hair tied up to a high topknot but the hair color was the same as what her sister usually wore. The young woman which she regarded as her sister wore a black cardigan over her simple white shirt and denim shorts and sneakers.

Krystal felt the need to stop her in her tracks and give her unnie a little beating the Jung way. And so, little Soojung, as Krystal was known in the Jung household, stood up and purposely blocked the running lady’s way as the newcomer came within a foot of distance.

Without warning, Krystal lunged towards her supposed unnie and tackled her to the ground not caring about the attention that the onlookers gave them. After all, they were simply having a sisterly squabble.

“Yah! Sooyeon-unnie! Why are you such a tardy person?!” Krystal feigned an annoyed tone as she sat on the older girl’s stomach.

“Who’s Sooyeon? And who are you to tackle me, kid?” the person underneath Krystal’s weight asked.

It took a few seconds before Krystal came to a realization that the person she had just assaulted was not her sister despite the uncanny similarities that this stranger and her unnie had. Heck, even their voices sounded somewhat the same.

“Er…You’re not Jung Sooyeon?” Krystal wanted to make sure that her sister wasn’t playing tricks on her yet she stood up to lend a hand to the person she just tackled to the ground.

“No. I’m not Jung Sooyeon. I don’t even know you…” The person said as she took Krystal’s hand, got up, and dusted herself.

“Yah! Soojungie! Sorry I’m late.” A voice from afar called out catching both Krystal and the stranger’s attention.

The younger Jung’s eyes widened upon seeing her own sister lazily walk up towards her. Jessica, or as Krystal called Sooyeon, stared confused upon meeting a face similar to hers.

“Uhh…Who’s your friend, Soojung?” Jessica managed to ask her equally surprised dongsaeng.

Krystal scratched her head as she sheepishly answered. “I don’t know her name. I thought she was you so I tackled her to the ground and reprimanded her.”

The younger Jung earned a knuckle to her head after that.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter