The Mission

The Scandal {HIATUS - University Exams}

4 ∞

CHAPTER 2

4 ∞

 

After being jolted awake by my alarm clock I gazed at the ceiling thinking about my mundane, kind of boring sometimes I must admit, life. Thinking about it made me realise I haven’t had some stress relief, if you know what I mean, in a while.  

Finally after ten minutes of philosophical thinking I stood up and went about my daily routine consisting of taking a shower, brushing my teeth, etc… to finally making some breakfast while listening to some Kpop songs on the radio. At 07:30 sharp I stood up and went to my full-length mirror in the living room to make a final check up on my attire before slipping on my recently purchased LouBoutin boots that I left yesterday besides the sofa with my jacket and purse. My attire was nineties centric consisting of a hot pink skater skirt with a caged in crop top, I pulled it off with my black lacquered wool biker jacket, my previously mentioned LouBoutin boots and my all-time favourite Chanel boy quilted flap bag, my hair was messily styled and I had on light make-up. I was as ready as can be to hit the city and started my journey to my workplace.

At 8 o’ clock sharp I entered the building saying a quick hello to everyone before going into my bureau and closing the door not wanting others to disturb me, unfortunately my boss came through the same door I just closed right after me.

“Hyuna your article is just magnificent!”

“Thanks.” I smiled sweetly, it’s not every day he actually praises someone personally.

“Here I brought you a copy” He put the latest issue of the magazine on my desk but underneath it was an issue of our rival magazine with as front-page title ‹‹ Anti-idols industry Journalists ››.

“What the..?!” I couldn’t believe what was in front of my eyes, was I daydreaming?

“War has started; they are putting the idol industry on our backs with this article and even if people continue buying our magazines we will be in deep trouble if trials start flocking. You’re one of the best journalists in this country, I need you to find me a scandal ASAP to wash this all over!”

“A scandal sir? Wouldn’t Hyosung be better for this kind of article, she is the editor of the gossip column after all.”

“I need you to do it, I need you to find a scandal about Kim Myung-Soo.” He said while glaring off to the distance.

“Alright, I’ll do my best.” I muttered resigned, gossip wasn’t my forte and I hated this kind of stuff. After staring at me for a long while he finally left. I kind of understand why he wants me to do it, Hyosung is too known in the gossip area and Myungsoo being a mysterious celebrity would directly become suspicious of her.

After sighing a couple of times I sat straight and started my check-up on Myungsoo or better known as L, I was up for the challenge! If my boss wanted a scandal then I’ll get him one!

After researching for more than half a day I couldn’t find anything out of the ordinary, this guy was exasperatingly dull. Besides being in company of gorgeous women there wasn’t anything worth looking into, he would be the biggest challenge of them all. However this only fuelled my ambition, if he was this mysterious then he must be hiding something big and I, Kim HyunA, will be the one to reveal his darkest secret.

 

4 ∞

Author note:

Finals are finally over, yoohoo!! Anyway, I know it’s been a while but I’ll start updating regularly now that I’m on holidays.

 

PEACE

Anyway R&R please :)