Turning Point

The Scandal {HIATUS - University Exams}

 

 

4 ∞

CHAPTER 3

4 ∞

 

By lunchtime I finally found were Myungsoo would be spending his evening at and made sure I was invited too, regulating all preparations for the night I finally contacted my photographer and made him meet me at my condo at 20h sharp. Leaving my workplace early I went shopping for a fabulous dress, if I wanted Myungsoo’s undivided attention then I needed to look flawless and what better way than a Suzanne Ermann dress. The skirt of the dress I purchased is created of satin circles edging on ruffling tulle overskirts and the top is plain showing just the right amount of cleavage, the dress accentuated all my curves in the right places. After putting some make-up, perfume on and choosing the perfect killer heels I took a glimpse of myself in the full-length mirror and smirked.

‘Be prepared Mr. L, because here comes Kim HyunA.’

Anticipation and the desire to unveil his deepest darkest secret overtook me when I put my coat on and off I went to grab the elevator.

Fixed in an exquisite black tuxedo stood Woohyun before my building at 8pm sharp, he opened the car door for me like a gentleman and once he was behind the steering wheel off we went for the evening that would be the changing point of my life.

As soon as we arrived Woohyun escorted me to the entrance, not before asking me;

“Hyuna-ah, how did you get invited to this on such short notice?”

“I know people…” the minute I uttered those words he rolled his eyes annoyed with my short answer.

“Name please.”

“Kim Hyuna and my Nam Woohyun.”

“Have a good evening.” voiced the bouncer letting us in.

Once inside we took our coats off giving it to the staff and hit directly the main floor on the hunt for my first scandal featuring none other than Kim Myungsoo, one of South Korea’s most wanted bachelors. The place was crowded with known well-dressed good-looking people, good music was bouncing out of the speakers with just the right smoke and light effects. Raising my chin and straightening myself I took Woohyun’s hand while whispering in his ear to search for our victim. He nodded once and took off while I searched the opposite direction he went in, not even five minutes in my chase I felt a hand on my waist.

“Found your target, he’s there with some hot chicks.” said Woohyun while pointing far behind him.

“Did you take some pictures?”

“What, no, are you crazy?! I found something more interesting not far from here, there are some girls just waiting for me to WOW them.”

“Whatever, we are not here for fun so don’t wander off got it, Namgrease?”

“Yes your highness.” he saluted and wandered off to some skinny girls with a charming smile.

I had to admit he was handsome, but his greasy ways just made me sick to the stomach, not that I was remotely interested. I was here for a purpose and that purpose was actually circled by beautiful women right now at a booth with view to the dance floor. For the first time in my entire life I was actually getting anxious, the guy could have any of those girls… I had to stand out! Just then 4MINUTE’s WHY started blasting and instinctively I started dancing to the rhythm while going to the center of the dance floor. Quite a lot of guys were checking me out while I let the music flow through me, but the one I needed to check on me wasn’t. Getting fairly frustrated I got closer to Myungsoo and started dancing like never before, some guys even started surrounding me that’s when he finally noticed me. Once he had his eyes on me I started swaying my hips seductively and that is when the instrumental chorus of WHY took place and I started popping and swaying ily while making sure I looked enticing. The song was getting to an end and his eyes were still on my petite body, his intense gaze made me shiver and I blushed automatically while going to the bar once it ended.

‘F*** Hyuna, get a grip… He’s a normal guy! And oh my god, here he comes…!’

 

 

4 ∞

PEACE

Anyway Read & Review please, I would really appreciate it if you told me what you honestly think of the story so far =)