TEACHER

Drabbles, One shots, short stories

Early mornings... I hate you -_-

 

Okay, I am not a morning person... I wouldn't be up this morning if it wasn't for school @.@

 

Walk, walk, walk... Oh yeah I just got off the car, I'm in school now...

 

Dragging my feet I made it to the classroom. The minute I opened the door of the classroom I froze on the spot.

 

Wincing, I looked away and closed the door...

 

The teachers a ing early bird... Mental note: don't come to school this early EVER

 

With my eyes closed, I sit on my chair.

 

"What's your name student?"

 

Holy Sugar Honey Iced Tea () that voice.

 

"Dae Hyun?" My eyes open to the teacher smiling at me, "WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?"

 

Before I even knew it the both of us were hugging each other, laughing.

 

"Why didn't oppa tell me anything." I whined, pulling away from him.

"He doesn't tell you anything." He stated, reminding me, ruffling my bangs.

"Aish, ing retard." I stomp my feet, frustrated.

 

I walked back to my seat as Dae Hyun enlightens me with his presence in my school. Ah , he's going to be my music teacher... Don't get me wrong, Dae's voice is the best out there and his techniques are great... I just feel more self conscious now

 

Dae Hyun and oppa are the best of friends, these two have been together since kindergarten! There was a time in middle school when I questioned their gender towards each other... Since my bro and I are really tight, I grew up with Dae Hyun around...

 

"So, how's Young Jae?" He asked.

 

So I go on telling him about oppa's plans. Oppa’s a music video screenwriter. He specified and only writes scripts for music videos, I don’t know why he chose that. I mean he was offered a job at SBS as a screenwriter but he denied it without thinking twice. Aish this oppa of mine…

 

 “Oh man jeongmal?!?” Dae fell of his chair.

Yeah I just told him oppa was currently working on 4men’s upcoming music video. Dae’s a really big 4men listener… even though 4men only has three members HAHA -_- The world’s ing crazy.

So class started…

 

“Ya, Young Mi-yah.”

 

I jumped a little on my seat. Aish, ing Ji Yoon, she poked me really hard.

“Mworago?” I mumbled, glaring at my best friend.

“He’s going to be our teacher the whole school year?” She asked.


There was something in her tone that made me feel… weird.

“I guess… why?” I arched a brow at her.

“He’s hot.” Ji Yoon winked before stifling a laugh.

I shuddered in disgust, “Ew, that’s just wrong.”

 

“Yoo Young Mi.”

 

My eyes widened, holy Dae Hyun caught us talking.

 

“Y-ye seonsaengnim?” I looked at him.

“First day of class and you’re already making noise,” He smirked, “don’t let me catch you talking again. Araseo?”

I glared back down at Ji Yoon, she was shrinking on her seat, “Araseo, seonsaengnim.”

 

“Jeon Ji Yoon.”

“Ye, seonsaengnim?” she got on her feet.

“Since you’re so busy laughing,” He arched a deadly brow at her, “why don’t you do the honors singing first in class.”

“Y-ye?” Her eyes twitched.

I bit my lip to keep myself from laughing at her face.

 

Mygod Dae, you have no mercy.

 

So Ji Yoon went to the front and started singing, we all did… except me

 

“Do you sing, Yoo Mi Young-ssi?” He had that cocky grin on his face.

Jeez if my classmates weren’t here I would’ve kicked your out of this room -_-

 

“Aniyo,” I shook my head, “I rap.”

Some of my classmates cheered.

 

“Yeah! Go Mi Young!”

 

So I rapped Yoon Mi Rae’s part in Jay Park’s Clap.

 

“And continue to tell the snakes to stay the hell out my face, I’m sayin’~” I gave them a salute as I ended, bowing.

 

My classmates clapped their hands and I looked at Dae, he was wide eyed.

 

 

After Dae’s class I had a few more before lunch. Lunch came and I was walking to the studio, yeah I eat lunch there. Alone.

 

Humming a tune, I opened the door.
“What the?” The lights were open.

 

“Figured you’d be here.” A familiar voice said.

I closed the door behind me, eyeing oppa’s best friend.

“What are you doing here in my crib?!?” I pushed him off my chair.

“YA~!” He flopped down to the ground.

“My chair.” I stuck my tongue out at him before bringing out my lunch.

“LUNCH!”

 

Dae’s hands reached for my food and I had to swat them away.

“NEKKEOYA!” I yelled.

“Share!!” He whined, stomping his feet like a big baby.

 

Damn, how old are you? Seven?

 

Eventually I had to split my lunch perfectly with this endless pit of hunger, or else he wouldn’t stop bugging me. We talked, laughed, messed around, and chilled. Yeah, Dae and I are close since we grew up together too.

 

“You should’ve seen you face~!” I guffawed in laughter. I just finished telling him about his reaction when I rapped.

“I didn’t know you rap!!!” He flailed his arms in the air, “I thought you were like Him Chan hyung or Bang hyung.”

“Bang does both.” I said, calmed down from my high.

“Damn,” He shook his head, “of all the years together… I didn’t know.”

“Well I started rapping when you and oppa graduated.”

“Three years ago?”

“Yuh,” I gave him a knowing look, “and remember after you guys graduated I barely saw any of you guys until this year!”

“Oh yeah.” Dae nodded, remembering.

Then there was silence.

 

“So you got a boyfriend?” He suddenly asked, out of the blue.

“Mwo?” I frowned, “Why are you asking that?!?”

Then I think Dae blushed, suddenly rubbing the back of his neck, “I was just asking…”

“You creep.” I wacked the back of his head.

“OW!”

 

 

HOME. FINALLY.

 

I quickly changed into comfy clothes before heading down to the kitchen. I AM HUNGRY… again.

 

I hear some footsteps upstairs while preparing my food. My eyes widen, “Oppa’s home?”


“YOO YOUNG MI~!!!!”

 

Next thing I knew I was being carried off the ground and being spun around in the air.

“Oppa put me down or else I’m gonna hurl~” I acted.

“Ew god.” He dropped me.

“Yeah welcome home.” I mocked before reaching for my food.

“Can’t believe I missed you.” Oppa shook his head.

I crack a smile before composing myself, “Ya, how come you didn’t tell me Dae’s gonna teach in my school!”

Oppa spat out all the water in his mouth.

“Jeez, you didn’t know too?” I winced at the mess all over the floor.

“What the hell is that bastard doing there.” I heard him whisper to himself.

“Okay…?” I walked away, leaving him to talk to himself again.

 

 

After oppa cleaned up his mess he followed me to the living room with his own food.

“Remember the last Christmas party my friends were here?” He started.

Both of us stared at the TV, watching Music Bank.

“Yeah,” I nodded, stuffing my mouth with food, “wae?”

“That was the last time they were here, right?”

“Yeah and you guys made me go up to my room since you wanted to have some alone time.” I rolled my eyes, remembering the pathetic act.

“Yeah well we talked.” He ignored my sarcasm

“And?”

“It was about you.”

I chocked on my food and went into a coughing fit. I felt his hand patting my back, “Holy ~” I manage to blurt out after calming down.

Oppa snickered, shaking his head, “We were all shocked.”

“What happened?”

 

 

OH MY ING- OPPA WHY THE HELL DID YOU TELL ME THIS NOW?!?!? NOW I CAN’T ING SLEEP… that explains the whole questioning if I had a boyfriend… -_- THIS IS WAY TOO…are students even allowed to date teachers?

 

 

The next day, BLESS MY SOUL, I don’t have a class with Dae YAHOO cause it’s going to be way too awkward @.@

 

I was about to open the door to the studio when I remembered, he was in there too. AH . Face palm.

 

“Eottohke?” I closed my eyes, sighing.

I can’t ignore him, he’ll know that I know -_- I can’t be around him either!!! Well because… I kinda have this tiny crush on him too

 

“Aish!” I shook my head, deciding IT!

 

“Oh, you’re here!” He smiled, spinning around on my chair to look at me.

“Chair.” I narrowed my eyes at him as he gives me a cheeky smile.

“Mian.” He got off the chair and walks to me, “FOOD!”

“Aish.”

 

The awkward feeling I had in me disappeared as we started eating and talking. But something was weird though… every time he smiled or laughed, my stomach would react. NO I WOULDN’T FART… I just felt a tingly sensation…

 

Lunch ended and we walked out of the studio.

“Jung Dae Hyun-ssi?”

A voice came from behind. OH NO. Not that voice.

We turned around. HOLY SUGAR HONEY ICED TEA…it’s the principal.

“Oh, kyojangnim.” Dae bowed, relaxed.

I bowed too… not relaxed.

“You know this student?” Principal Lee eyed me.

“Oh, ne,” Dae Hyun chuckled, putting an arm around my shoulder, “we’re dating.”

“MWO?!?” Principal and I said at the same time!
“DAE HYUN!” I elbowed his gut, making him double over in pain.

 

How can he be so confident about this!?! This can’t be… no… WE ARE SO NOT DATING -_- … that kinda sounded nice though

 

 

“Jung Dae Hyun-ssi, you know how I feel about teachers dating students.”

“Lee kyojangnim, we’re not really dating.” I defended myself.

“Not yet.” Dae Hyun interjected, straightening up, “Well it’s her who’s delaying it anyway, kyojangnim.”

I glared at him and he just shrugged his shoulders.

 

 

“I will not allow this, Dae Hyun-ssi.” Principal Lee’s face was so not pleased.

“Then,” Dae Hyun pulled out his ID and hung on Principal’s shoulder, “I quit.”

“Museun mallya?!?” Principal Lee’s voice echoed in the corridor.

“Dae Hyun.” I hissed.

“I wouldn’t want to violate any rule while I’m courting Mi Young.” Dae Hyun said, completely ignoring me.

“I’m going to class.” I bowed before leaving.

 

 

Ever since the incident with kyojangnim, my minds totally filled with Dae Hyun’s words.

 

“We’re dating.”

“Well it’s her who’s delaying it anyway…”

 

“Aish…” I pinched the bridge of my nose in frustration.

This can’t be happening. It’s too fast. TOO ING-

 

“YA!”

“Ow!” Someone just slapped the back of my head.

I look up to see a poker faced Ji Yoon, “Wae?”

“That’s for lying to me.” She pouted.

“Museun mallya?” I winced.

“You and Jung Dae Hyun seonsaengnim.” She whispered.

“Mwo?!? We’re not anything.”

“That’s not what he said.” She looked away, glaring at a certain direction.

I followed her gaze to the front door of the classroom.

 

Apparently classes were finished and everyone was getting out of the classroom…

Jeez, I was daydreaming that long? Damn…

 

Dae Hyun was talking to some students. His eyes met mine and smiled. I palmed my face.

 

Ah , there goes that tingling feeling in my stomach again…

 

“We are not together, Ji Yoon.” I said, ever so sternly. It’s true! Well…not yet…

 

Not yet?!? What the heck? Am I letting his feelings for me take over?

 

 

“You sure?”

“ING YES!” I roared, stuffed my bag with my belongings and stormed out of the classroom using the other door.

 

“Mi Young-ah~”

 

 

Run, Mi Young. He’s running after you… maybe I want him to catch up with me… AISH STUPID FEELINGS

 

I ran out of the school as fast as I could, but stupid Dae wouldn’t let me go… I mean… ah , he’s after me. He’s right behind me! I’ve been running for ten minutes now and I’m so tired…

 

“ it.” I exasperated as I slowed into a stop, catching my breath.


Inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale, INHALE~

“YA!” Dae’s there, standing right beside me, doing the same thing.

“You,” Inhale, “run,” inhale, “so,” inhale, “fast.” Inhale.

 

I scowled at his tired face before straightening up, “I can’t do this…”

Dae Hyun straightened up, immediately, “Which?”

“This.” I pointed to him then me five times.

“Wae?”

“It’s too fast, Dae.” I sighed, looking down, “Too fast…”

“But I’ve been keeping this inside me for four years, Mi Young.”

“Jinjja?!?” I gawked at him.

He cracked a smile, “Yeah! What? You think all those times I’d walk you home when Young Jae’s not around was all voluntary?”

I arched a brow, “You or any other guy wouldn’t let a girl walk alone at night, Dae.”

“Fine,” He smirked, “but what about all those times I ate lunch with you.”

“Because oppa was there!”

“How about all those I’d come over when you couldn’t sleep, or you had an argument with Young Jae, or when you’re alone?”

My eyes widened, his tone changed when he said all those. It was… heartfelt.

I looked away, “It was all because of oppa.”

“No, Mi Young,” he held my shoulders, getting my attention, “I did it because I wanted to be there for you in whatever way means possible. I like you a lot, Mi Young. A lot.”

I looked away, my heart beating really fast and the tingling feelings are back in my stomach, “But Dae-“

“Dae Hyun really really wants to court Yoo Mi Young,” His thumb captured my chin and faced me to him, “and Yoo Mi Young only.”

 

AH NOT THOSE EYES… aish Dae’s using his puppy dog eye thing again. He does that when he wants the last slice of cheesecake.

 

Damn… he’s really serious with this… :’) ah … SAY YES YOO MI YOUNG…

 

“No wonder you’d always follow me around back then…” I smiled.

“I still am.” He chuckled, tucking strands of my hair behind my ear, “So, yes? Can I court you?”

“Does oppa know?” I smirked.

He froze before palming his face, “Not about me going to your school…ah he’s going to kill me.”

“Well you better run.” I nodded, seeing my brother right behind Dae.

Dae Hyun froze again, wincing, “He’s right behind me isn’t he?”

“Oh yeah.” Oppa answered.


Next thing I knew Dae Hyun lifts me up before running away.

 

“Come back here you punk!!!”

“He’s really mad.” I snickered, watching oppa furiously running after us.

“At least you’re mine.” He planted a peck on my cheek.

My eyes widened, shocked. My other hand held the cheek he kissed…

 

Did he just… ah now I’m blushing…

 

“I SAW THAT JUNG DAE HYUN!”

“AAAAAAAH!” 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~