Troubled Time intro

Drabbles, One shots, short stories

 

 

 

If you guys remember my first ever story here in AFF, Troubled Heart, I mentioned that I'd be working on a sequel right? Well Im'ma let you guys taste the icing of the whole cake... I'm still working on this story... it's heavy load man 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

''Come back here you brat!'' a guy in all black said as he said more bad words to his other workers. 

 

Eun Mi smirked and flipped over an obstacle and landed perfectly on her feet, *You'll never catch me.*

She turned the corner and hissed, ''.'' dead end.

 

''Got you cornered now, you little brat!'' The leader laughed as the others looked at her differently.

Eun Mi smirked, *You guys are no match for me.*

 

They rotated their shoulders and evilly smirked, expecting the least from her. She readied her stance and glared at them.

They blinked before charging at Eun Mi. She could only smirk.

 

She punched one square in the jaw, knocking him out. Eun Mi spun around, dodging a kick, before elbowing another. She slid on one knee and tripped a man, before flipping in the air and twisting a man's neck.

 

''.'' The men saw their lifeless friend on the floor.

''This brat got moves.'' Another one rubbed his soar parts.

 

*They talk too much.* Eun Mi grabbed her stuff and started running.

The men blinked, dazed, before running after her again.

 

She jumped over a pair of kids and turned the corner.

''Oh, did you see that?'' She heard them fuss over her.

Eun Mi smirked, *Don't try this at home, kids.*

 

She ran too fast and too long that the men lost sight of her. Eun Mi sighed and slowed into a jog. She arrived at a park and walked around, calming her hyped up senses.

 

She looked around while taking the hood of her jacket down and pulling her mask down. Eun Mi took in some deep breaths and stopped.

*The fifth orphanage I ran away from.* She smirked and lied down on the grass, *A quick nap won't hurt.* she draped a hand over her head and closed her eyes.

 

 

The quick nap turned into a long time of sleep. The sun was gone and so were the people. An aged man was passing by the park when he saw Eun Mi’s sleeping figure.

*Another stray?* He took a closer look at her and his heart moved, *its her.* he quickly walked to her and shook her, ''Jeogiyo? Ireona, jeogiyo.''

 

Eun Mi instantly got on her feet and she eyed the man. Her expression softened when he smiled at her.

 

''I've found you.'' He whispered, ''Daughter of Kim Ha Neul and Lee Gi Kwang.'' he bowed.

*He knows appa and umma's names.* Eun Mi stiffened.

 

''How'd you know my parents, ahjussi?'' She softly asked.

''You have your mother's eyes,'' He smiled, ''oh where are my manners?'' he composed himself, ''Yoon Du Jun imnida.'' he gave her a graceful bow.

Eun Mi blinked, ''Lee-''

 ''Eun Mi, I know.'' He chuckled, ''I was warned this day would come,'' he looked at her stuff, ''you've no place to stay, yes?''

Eun Mi nodded.

''Then come with me, I'll give you shelter, food, school, and a group of oppas.'' he reached for one of her bags.

‘‘its okay ahjussi, I'll carry it.'' Eun Mi insisted, ''Are you sure you want me to stay with you? I mean, since you know-''

''Sshh,'' he silenced her as he looked around, ''the public is never safe for such conversations. Come, my place is safer.''

She sighed and nodded, ''Ne, ahjussi.''

 

On the way back Du Jun told her about the six other boys he adopted and that from now on they'd be her brothers. She were taken aback of course, she’s never been with so many people. Eun Mi was used to being alone when she was a kid. She was kind of anxious to meet them, but of course her face never showed her true emotions.

 

''Now I'm completely aware of your whole identity,'' He told her as he led the way up the stairs, ''so you don't need to hold back on my boys.''

''How are they like?'' Eun Mi asked, slightly curious.

Du Jun sighed, a tired one, ''Stubborn.''

 

The both of them stopped in front of a door.

''I won't get in the way of your mission, but...'' he hesitated.

''What is it?'' Eun Mi insisted.

He weakly smiled at her, ''Can you call me appa?''

 

Her eyes widened. That was a bit too much, but oddly she felt very comfortable around him. She...trusted him, since he knew her parents.

 

''The look on your face is enough,'' He snickered while shaking his head, ''I should-''

''I'll do it.'' Eun Mi cut him off.

His eyes widened, ''Jeongmal?''

She nodded, ''Just, tell me everything I need to know.''

''Of course.'' Du Jun smiled, ''Thank you.''

 

She smiled, behind her mask Du Jun could see through her eyes that she was smiling.

 

''Everything about you reminds me of your mother.'' He sighed before shaking his head, ''Ka, let's welcome you to the family.''

Eun Mi sighed, unfazed by the sudden she felt in her stomach. *Let's do this .*

 

 

Six blondes were sprawled all over the living room. Three were eating while the other three weren't.

''When is ahjussi coming back?'' The youngest, Zelo asked.

''He'll be here soon.'' Yong Guk, the eldest answered.

''Did you cook his food?'' Yong Jae, one of the middle aged ones, asked.

''Yeah, I did.'' Him Chan, the second eldest answered.

 

The door opened and they all looked at it.

''I'm back.'' Du Jun walked in the room.

They simply looked at him then back at the TV.

 

Eun Mi’s eyes widened, *Duhell, rude much?* she was by the door.

 

Du Jun cleared his throat, ''I need your attention it's important.''

Yong Guk closed the TV and all six blondes looked at Du Jun.

''I'm letting someone stay with us.'' He looked at Eun Mi.

The six blondes' eyes widened, *What the?*

''Eun Mi-yah?'' Du Jun smiled.

*A girl?!?* They glared at Du Jun.

Eun Mi put on a blank expression and entered the room.

 

The eldest’s mouth slightly opened at her presence, *She wears a mask like Dae Hyun?* he looked at another blond who was gawking at her.

 

Eun Mi gave them a small bow. *Awkward.*

''Introduce yourself boys.'' Du Jun said a bit too roughly.

 

Yong Guk cleared his throat and slowly stood up, ''I'm Yong Guk.''

Eun Mi nodded; she took in his tall, manly aura.

''Him Chan.'' another one stood up, he had a flawless face, less masculine and more feminine feature, ''He's Dae Hyun.'' Him Chan pointed at a guy who was also wearing a mask like her.

 

She remembered his eyes and nodded.

 

''Young Jae.''

''Jong Up.''

''Zelo.''

 

Eun Mi’s eyes flickered a bit at the last one, he was too tall.

 

''She'll be your sister.'' Du Jun smiled.

''What?!?'' They guffawed.

''No way, I don't like her.'' Zelo pouted like a kid.

''Me too.'' Jong Up stomped his feet like a kid.

*Pathetic.* Eun Mi scoffed at their reactions.

''Wae? Come on, you need to soften up.'' Du Jun said.

''Aish.'' They whined.

''Whatever, you guys will get over it, now, dinner.'' Du Jun said.

 

Young Jae got up and walked to the kitchen.

The boys gave Eun Mi one last look before leaving to do their own things.

 

*Duhell? It's like I was never here.* Eun Mi watched them go about their own business, ignoring your presence.

 

Of course the boys weren't open to having her around, they're adopted too. They've been through too much and they're too scarred by their past experiences to welcome her warmly.

 

''Come I'll take you to your room.'' Du Jun led her up the stairs.

She followed, quietly.

 

Downstairs the boys talked about their uninvited “new” family member.

''I don't like her.'' Zelo said.

''We heard you the first time.'' Him Chan hissed.

''She gives me the creeps.'' Young Jae shuddered, so did Jong Up.

''She may look like this guy,'' Yong Guk pointed to Dae Hyun, ''but she might be like those fan girls in school.''

''No way.'' Jong Up's jaw dropped, ''The ones in school are already crazy enough, having one in the house is too much.'' he crossed his arms.

''Amen to that.'' Him Chan raised an invisible glass to him.

''I have weird vibes with her.'' Zelo shuddered.

Dae Hyun simply listened, *I don't care, as long as she stays out of our way, I'm good.*

 

Upstairs Eun Mi was unpacking her stuff. Finished she pulled her hood off and peeled off her jacket, exposing her well toned arms.

She smirked, proud *I've always loved working out.* she pulled down her mask and looked at herself in the mirror.

*He says I look like you mom,* Eun Mi touched your face, *when will I see you again?*

 

Then Eun Mi’s door opened, it was Jong Up.

''Ya dinner time.'' He said, his tone covered in hate.

Eun Mi rolled her eyes at him, *Stop ing about my presence.* she knew from his tone her presence was unwanted.

 

Jong Up wasn't looking at her, he saw something on her bed, *Her mask.* he then looked up to see a glaring Eun Mi right in front of him.

''Woh.'' He stepped back, shocked, ''Y-you look...'' *Different.* he couldn't say it. He looked at her up and down, *Hot chick-* he shook his head, *What am I thinking?*

She rolled her eyes, ''I didn't ask for your opinion.'' Eun Mi walked pass him, ignoring his dazed look.

 

*She's so... Different.* Jong Up gawked at her retreating figure. She was freaking him out. She didn't sound like a fan girl, she didn't walk like one and she didn't even act like one.

 

''Scary.'' Jong Up flinched before walking into his room.

 

Him Chan was walking up the stairs and Eun Mi was going down.

He hissed, ''No, not you.''

Eun Mi rolled her eyes at him and gripped the metal railings before flipping over.

 

Him Chan's eyes widened at the sudden action, ''Heol.'' he watched her land perfectly on her feet.

His jaw dropped, *How'd she- she wasn't even half way down-how'd she?* he shook his head, ''Isang.''

 

Eun Mi smirked, knowing she left a good impression on Him Chan. *, I'm not your normal girl.*

 

''Aish where's the girl?'' Young Jae hissed as he placed the food on the table.

''The girl's name is Eun Mi.''

 

Young Jae's eyes widened at her voice and very presence, *She took her mask off, damn what a body.*

 

''Weren't you paying attention to appa?'' Eun Mi arched a deathly brow.

''Appa?'' he scoffed and shook his head, ''You call him that?''

''Don't answer my question with a question.'' She snapped again.

Young Jae was taken back at her tone, *Duhell, why is she talking to me like that?*

 

''Ya, don't talk to him like that, girl,'' Yong Guk came in the room, ''he's older than you.'' he did a double take at her and his eyes widened, *Damn she's..* he gulped and composed himself, *An eye-catcher.*

 

''Psh, still not an excuse for answering inappropriately. Maybe he's deaf.'' Eun Mi smirked.

Yong Guk's eyes widened at her boldness, *How dare she answer like that.*

Young Jae scoffed at her statement, ''Ya, why do you talk like that?''

''Wae? Expecting something else?'' Eun Mi rolled her eyes, ''What's with you guys anyway. I'm not expecting some warm welcome, so stop trying to prove to me that you don't like me.'' she looked at her nails.

The two gawked at her statement, *Duhell.*

 

Du Jun came in the room, ''Let's eat!'' he looked at Eun Mi then at the two blonds, ''Wae?''

Eun Mi smirked and sat down, ''Ka, let's eat appa.''

The two scoffed, *Appa?*

Du Jun smiled and sat down opposite Eun Mi’s/.

 

Yong Guk glared at Eun Mi before walking away, ''Call us when you're done.''

Young Jae followed.

Eun Mi eyed them, *They don't eat together?*

Du Jun sighed, ''I heard all of it.''

Eun Mi’s eyes widened and she lowered her head, ''Mian.''

Du Jun laughed.

Eun Mi’s face went O.o, ''Wae appa?''

''They were expecting an annoying little sister,'' Du Jun stuffed his mouth with food, ''but knowing your mom, you're the total opposite of that.''

Eun Mi smiled, ''Glad to know at least someone appreciates my presence.''

 

 

Meanwhile in one of the rooms upstairs. Jong Up just finished telling his hyungs his encounter with Eun Mi. They all grimaced.

''She's one weird girl.'' Zelo made a face. The rest laughed.

''I mean she's hot and all.'' Him Chan started.

''Eyyyy!'' they threw pillows at him.

''Ya?!? WAE?!? IT'S TRUE!''

''In your eyes all girls are hot, byuntae.'' Young Jae sneered.

Yong Guk laughed, ''True.''

''Anyway I was going up the stairs when...'' He started telling them about her and how she flipped over the stairs.

''No way, a girl can't do that.'' Zelo waved his hand in the air.

It was Young Jae's turn and they all gawked at him.

''Jinjja? She said that?!?'' Him Chan was dumbstruck.

''Smart mouth this one has.'' Yong Guk commented, even Dae Hyun agreed to it.

''She's an EunMichin.'' Jong Up smiled.

Everyone laughed and threw pillows at him.

Then their door burst open, they all jumped when they saw it was Eun Mi.

''AH EUNMICHIN!'' Zelo hid behind a pillow.

''Ya, don't you knock?!?'' Him Chan nagged.

Eun Mi scoffed and leaned on the door, ''Your turn to eat, girly.''

''YA!'' Him Chan disliked your disrespectful attitude, ''Learn some manners.''

Eun Mi smirked, ''Hypocrite, I'll learn some when you grow up.'' she spun on her heel and left, ''Adios~''

 

Dae Hyun glared at her absent figure, ''I dislike her more now.''

''I'm hungry let's go~'' Zelo ignored his comment and got on his feet.

They all passed Eun Mi‘s door before going down the stairs. Zelo and Jong Up stuck their tongues out as the rest simply glared at her door, *EunMichin.*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another hanging ending... I know, sorry guys but actually I've got around 14 long chapters for this already... just you know waiting for it to hit 20 chapters before legitly posting it up here for ya'll...