Bloody Secrets Spin Off

Drabbles, One shots, short stories

My name is Lee Mina, daughter of an original Lee Jun Ki. Well not entirely daughter, my father never had a wife. Even if he did, I wouldn’t be the child.

 

I was brought to life by appa, years ago. I was a child, running from the orphanage. It was the year of the Great War between North and South. Our orphanage, being in the middle brought us only disadvantages. Guns, bombs and poisoning were everywhere as I sought out for shelter. My orphanage home had already burned down to pieces and my fellow brothers and sisters scattered all over the place, searching. As I was in the middle of my searching, I came upon this pale looking man.

“Come.”  He had said, the light of the moon shining beautifully on his skin.

I approached him and it was that small step that brought me to a new life.

 

I could not escape from the tight grip he had on my wrist. The man wore a uniform and was severely injured, yet his strength has not decreased.

“Let me have a drink of your blood to save us both from the chaos.” He looked into my eyes before he sunk his teeth onto my neck.

 

I felt myself weaken and my heartbeat slowed. Cold was slowly creeping in my body as my vision blurred. The man pulled away from me and I gasped for air.

“Drink.” He said before shoving something wet onto my lips.

I drank the warm thick liquid and my vision cleared. I felt my body strengthen and the cold disappear.

I was transformed into a different being.

 

 

 

 

CHAPTER 1

Mina slammed a man to the floor before tripping another and kicking him to the wall. She spun around to dodge a punch only to break the person’s ribs. She caught one’s punch and twisted his fist back only to toss him over her.

 

She smirked at the sight of more men coming.

“You vampire .” One cursed before raising a fist at her.

Mina socked him in the face before throwing a fatal kick to the other behind him. She grabbed one’s neck and squeezed it before slamming him straight down to the floor. With blood on her hands she continued to fight her way out of the men.

 

Meanwhile, outside in the car a pair of fidgeting vampires waited for Mina’s return.

“How long did she say she was going to stay?” Woo Hyun asked.

“Relax, she’s almost done.” Key waved a hand in the air.

Right after his statement there was knock on the door.

“AAAAAAH~!” Woo Hyun jumped and hid his face behind his hands.

Mina smirked and got in the car, “You call yourself a vampire?” she closed the door and key drove off.

“I was thinking the same thing, sister.” Key smirked as he stepped on the gas.

“I wasn’t scared,” Woo Hyun brushed off an invisible lint from his shoulder, “I was just covering my eyes from your ugly face.”

Key rolled his eyes.

“Pathetic~” Mina sung as she played with a blade between her fingers.

“So did you just kill the men for fun or what?” Woo Hyun took a sip from his thermos of blood.

“Or what.” Key answered for Mina.

“I’m disappointed Woo,” Mina pretended to sound miserable; “I thought you’d know the answer to that question by now.”

“Aigoo just making sure we’re all on the same page.” Woo Hyun chuckled as he looked out the window.

“When have I ever changed my decision about something?” Mina tossed the blade in the air and caught it with her two fingers.

“Oh, right.” Woo Hyun held up a peace sign at Mina before answering his buzzing phone, “Yeoboseyo?”

“Oh great, it’s Bang timjangnim.” Key inwardly smiled.

“I knew you were gay for that man from the very beginning.” Mina smirked as she took a sip from Woo Hyun’s thermos.

“Me or you?” Key arched a brow and gave her a quick look then back to the road.

“Move on with your teasing Ki Bum.” Mina gave him a playful glare, “You know me and Bang are not a good match.”

“That’s what he wants you to think~” Key sung the last words to the song.

“Ne, algeseumnida.” Woo Hyun put his phone back in pocket, “Timjangnim said that you should give up on pairing him up with Mina.”

“Thank you.” Mina guffawed.

Key snickered, “Psh, you two are always denying when it’s so damn obvious.”

“Denying what, Ki Bum?” Mina dared.

“That’s you both got the hots for each other.”

“WOOHOO~!!!” Woo Hyun cheered, agreeing.

“AISH YOU TWO~”

 

“You killed everyone?!?” Yong Guk slammed his fist on the table.

“I can’t just leave one little human behind,” Mina sighed as she placed her feet on the table and reclined on her chair, “that little pest will follow me and discover our hide out.”

“Or that little pest could call for back up and we’d have Him Chan delivered to our door.” Yong Guk retaliated.

“Chilax, Bang, we’ll get your beloved Kim Him Chan.” Mina smirked as she got up from her seat and headed for the door.

Yong Guk pinched the bridge of his nose, “Aigoo,” he let Mina walk out of his office, “I sarami jinjja.”

 

“So how’d it go?” Key tailed Mina as she walked to the other part of the house.

“He’s displeased as usual.” Mina smirked, proud. She liked displeasing Yong Guk the most.

“You two always like pissing each other off.” Jun Ki walked past Mina, startling her by his presence.

“Appa, when did you get here?” Mina regained her balance before tailing after her father.

“I never left,” Jun Ki smirked as he walked in the kitchen, “now,” he pointed to the fridge and it opened without him touching it, “your powers,” a bottle of blood floated in mid air, followed by a pair of glasses, “how are they?”

Mina sighed, tired of the constant check-ups on her powers, “they are…” she trailed off as she eyed the three floating objects. With her powers, she poured the blood into the glasses and returned the bottle in the fridge.

“Well done.” Jun Ki reached for his glass, raised it to her, before taking a sip, “So how was the mission.”

Right at that moment, Yong Guk entered the kitchen, “She blew it.”

“Yeah, thanks Mina.” Mina mocked him a smile.

Jun Ki sighed, “Aigoo you two.”

“You just can’t follow simple rules can you?” Yong Guk brought out a glass and reached for a bottle of blood.

“I follow rules,” Mina sat on the table and crossed her legs, “just not from you.”

Jun Ki pinched the bridge of his nose, “Exactly what is that Yong Guk has done that makes you hate him so much, Lee Mina?”

“Amen.” Yong Guk raised his glass before taking a sip.

Mina rolled her eyes, “You already know my dilemma and you know I’m not fond of repeating myself.”

“Wait, what dilemma?” Yong Guk made a face.

“You don’t need to know, Guk.” Jun Ki’s arms fell flat to his sides, “I’m telling you, it’s a very-“

“Shallow, pathetic dilemma?” Yong Guk cut him off.

Mina’s eyes narrowed, “You know nothing so shut up.” With that she jumped off the table and left.

Woo Hyun was flustered with Mina’s exit as he entered the kitchen, “You know something, if I didn’t know you guys I’d think you two were married.”

Jun Ki doubled over in laughter is Yong Guk restrained every bit of his muscle from crushing the glass in his hand.

“We’re not meant to be, get it in your head Nam.” Yong Guk sternly placed the glass down before walking away.

 

“I sense a wedding~” Woo Hyun sang as he reached for a pack of ramen.

Jun Ki chuckled, “Those two are so blinded by their anger. I bet when we leave them here they do stuff together.”

Woo Hyun laughed.

“I CAN HEAR YOU I’M NOT DEAF YOU KNOW!!!” Both Yong Guk and Mina yelled at the same time.

“THERE IS NO DAMN WEDDING!” Yong Guk roared in rage.

“AND WE DO NOT DO STUFF TOGETHER AISH~!!!” Mina’s voice shook the house.

“Earthquake~” Woo Hyun hid under the bar’s table with his ramen.

 

CHAPTER 2

The morning followed.

“Morning Mina.” Key greeted as she entered the kitchen.

Mina gave him a salute as she hated talking in the morning. She grabbed an empty bowl and walked to the dining table.

Jun Ki read his morning paper while Woo Hyun stuffed his mouth with food. Mina stared at her bowl as her mind controlled the box of cereal and milk that was floating to the table. Yong Guk was coming down the stairs when…

“AISH WHAT THE HELL?”

“MY MILK!”

“THE FLOOR IS DIRTY?!?”

“YOU WHY CAN’T YOU LOOK WHERE YOU’RE GOING?!?”

“WHY CAN’T YOU CONTROL THE DAMN MILK TO FLOAT HIGHER OR SOMETHING?!?”

 

The usual morning bicker between Mina and Yong Guk started as Woo Hyun cried about the spilled milk on the floor. Key was muttering curses under his breath as he cleaned the floor. Jun Ki was simply ignoring all the noise, he got used to all of this after being together for a year.

 

“Ah, mornings are complete.” Jun Ki snickered as he flipped the page.

 

People went back to sleep in the afternoon to prep up for the evening activities. Tonight was scheduled for the Blood-Money swap. The vampires get their blood supply from humans and humans get cash. Though it may seem like a usual business relationship, but to both sides it’s more than just a mutual advantage thing. Trust has to be there. The humans trust that the vampires won’t kill them and the vampires trust that the humans won’t expose them.

 

The evening came and everyone was up and about.

Woo Hyun, Mina and Jun Ki were going over the procedure of the exchange when Key ran into the room.

“What’s up Key?” Woo Hyun eyed him.

Key looked like he was going to puke, “Something’s wrong.”

“Bwo?”

“Museun mallya?” Mina stood up.

“We’re due for travel in about an hour,” Key started explaining, “and usually by this time our supplier would’ve been texting us the location.”

Jun Ki’s eyes widened.

“, so you got no text?” Woo Hyun caught up with the problem.

“No , Sherlock.” Mina ran a hand through her hair, “You didn’t see this coming?” she looked at Woo Hyun.

“Ya, I don’t have full control over my power,” Woo Hyun defended, “I only can predict what’s going to happen next when I’m very familiar with whatever the previous action is.”

“We’ve been doing this exchange for five months Woo.” Mina face palmed.

Key sighed.

“Still don’t see it.” Woo Hyun raised his hands up, surrendering.

Then Yong Guk came in the room.


“Bang, something’s wrong.” Key turned to him.

“I’ve heard.” Yong Guk sighed as he placed his stuff on the table.

“What do we do?” Key sighed as he shook his head.

 

Then Woo Hyun eyes widened as his vision blurred. He was no longer seeing his surroundings; instead he was seeing their supplier being taken away by a man. Woo Hyun was seeing this through the eyes of the supplier, so the man’s face was clearly seen.

 

Mina smiled, “I knew you’d see it eventually.”

Everyone looked at her then at Woo Hyun, they saw his clouded eyes.

“Show us.” Jun Ki told his daughter.

Mina placed a hand on Woo Hyun and concentrated. She first saw the vision in her head, then she managed to bring the vision out of her mind. Now the rest could see it in the middle of the room, as if a hologram was there showing the vision.

 

“I know that face.” Key snarled.

“Yoo Young Jae.” Yong Guk’s eyes narrowed.

 

Mina pulled her hand back and the vision disappeared, “Didn’t someone say that Young Jae’s blood supplier was your beloved Kim Him Chan?”

Everyone looked at Yong Guk who was trying hard to keep himself from smiling.

He cleared his throat, composing himself, “I said that, you actually remembered.”

Mina smirked, “Shut up, don’t get too flattered about that.”

Yong Guk’s face darkened before he face palmed. Key laughed, “Must you ruin the moment, Mina?”

Jun Ki smiled, “So Young Jae’s blood supplier is Kim Him Chan, our target since day two.” He looked at Yong Guk, “Luck seems to be on your side today, Guk.”

“It seems so,” Yong Guk shrugged his shoulders, “but what bothers me still is, why would Young Jae get our blood supplier?”
“Why again are we after Him Chan?” Woo Hyun blinked back to reality.

“He has something I want.” Jun Ki answered.

Woo Hyun shrunk in his spot, “That sounded scary.”

“Let’s get to work.” Mina clapped her hands together before dashing off to the files.

 

Yong Guk went to look for possible locations of Young Jae or Him Chan while Key looked for information about their blood supply. Jun Ki was with Woo Hyun, working with his power. In thirty minutes everyone was gathered in the meeting room, where all the information was placed on the glass board.

 

“Mina check out these possible locations if they’re there.” Yong Guk hollered as he pointed at the glass board.

Mina closed her eyes and focused, for each place she had to find a human that was around the area. With the human’s eyes and mind, she will be able to see if their target was anywhere in the place.

 

Mina’s hand twitched after visiting the last place, her powers drained her energy, she needed blood, “They’re in the last location spot, a building near the docks, fifteen minutes away from our blood supplier’s base.”

“Details on our blood supplier?” Yong Guk looked at Key.

“Eun Kwang’s the leader,” Key said as he scattered the pictures on the table, “the group’s named BTOB.”

“Pathetic.” Woo Hyun snickered, Mina agreed.

“They also supply Infinite’s convent and Shinee.”

“Ah not Shinee.” Yong Guk face palmed.

Mina scoffed, “Exactly how many vampires have you cursed to hate you?”

Yong Guk glared at Mina.

“Lee Mina, tame yourself.” Jun Ki nagged.

“Ne.” Mina rolled her eyes.

“So we’ll run into Shinee and Infinite if we go to the base or the docks now?” Jun Ki looked at everyone.

“Ani,” Key shook his head, “according to their Blood-Money swap schedules, they may not even be aware of the abduction.”

Woo Hyun went to Key and read the schedule, “He’s right, Infinite’s schedule for three days from now and Shinee’s after them.”

“Cool,” Yong Guk smiled, liking how things were going, “so here’s the plan.”

 

CHAPTER 3

Mina cursed and grumbled as she played with the cuffs with her powers, locking and unlocking it. Yong Guk assigned her to be the damsel in the plan. She would have to look deeply beaten up to persuade the vampires.

“Why again is there a swap needed,” Mina gritted her teeth, “and that I’m the one to be swapped?”

“Because you’re the strongest among all of us, young one.” Jun Ki sighed as he stepped on the gas after shifting gears.

“Yeah and you’ll be able to resist whatever damage they try on you when we make the trade off.” Key nonchalantly said as he played with his hair.

“But how’d he know a trade off would be needed?”

“It’s not needed, so it’s bait.” Key blew on his bangs, “Remember how things go our rendezvous and like that?”

“Ne, algesseumnida~” Mina rolled her eyes; her mind playing with the handcuffs, disconnecting and connecting the chains.

 

Meanwhile, in the other car.

“Hey Bang, how’d you know a trade’s needed?” Woo Hyun asked as he shifted gear and stepped on the gas.

“I don’t.” Yong Guk played with his ring, “It’s bait.”

“What does Kim Him Chan have that Jun Ki samchon so terribly needs?”

Yong Guk stared at the road ahead, “Now that I don’t know.”

Then there was silence.

“What if Mina never makes it out?”

Yong Guk guffawed, “Doubting her already?”

“YA~!” Woo Hyun swerved the car in shock of the sudden accusation, “A-ani, I was just thinking out loud YA IT SHOULD BE YOU WHOSE DOUBTING!”

“Well I’m not,” Yong Guk chuckled, *I never did.*

 

Everyone piled out of the car, calm and composed, except Mina of course. She asked Key to beat her up and he was happy to help. She had a busted lip, bruised cheek, messy hair and swollen eyes.

“Nice.” Yong Guk nodded after examining her face.

“I never asked for your opinion,” She smirked before spitting her blood on Yong Guk face, “punk.”

Yong Guk grimaced as he wiped the blood off his face, “Geez woman, you’re embracing your damsel character too much.”

“Enough with the couple fights.” Key dragged Yong Guk to the front.

“WE’RE NOT A COUPLE~!!!” Yong Guk roared.

Mina glared at Key’s retreating figure and-

“YA AISH OKAY OKAY I’M SORRY AISH~!” Key was on the floor, his face pressed on the concrete by the extreme pressure Mina’s giving him from her mind.

“You better be.” Mina snickered as she released Key.

“Enough play,” Jun Ki looked around, “they’re here.”

Woo Hyun went to Mina, “Let’s go peasant.”

“Aish, don’t get too immersed in the role play Woo.” Mina muttered under her breath as she let Woo Hyun drag her away by her hair.

 

In the middle of the docks, where yachts were tied to the bay, Young Jae’s clan awaited Jun Ki’s arrival.

Start your reading. Jun Ki thought, knowing that Mina was already reading everyone’s mind.

On it. Mina smirked as she glared at the line of people standing on the other end.

 

Young Jae’s clan is an all boy clan, actually it’s very uncommon to find a mixed gendered clan. The possibilities are so only if both clans are merged through marriage, that and only that. Jun Ki’s clan is the only clan with a girl, but only one person knows and the person is actually a human. A human named Him Chan.

 

Jun Ki stopped and the rest followed. Woo Hyun pushed Mina to her knees and smirked.

Sorry Mina. He thought.

Yeah I’ll get you after. Mina lowered her head to hide her smirk.

 

Young Jae eyed Mina before locking eyes with Jun Ki, “What’s with the hostage?”

“What’s with taking my blood supplier an hour before our swap?” Jun Ki glared at Young Jae.

Young Jae smirked, impressed, “Of course, that was to get your attention…”

 

Yong Guk eyed the vampires in Young Jae’s clan they were six. Yong Guk’s power, other than the typical vampire strength, is the ability to know who the vampire is and their ability. Zelo has the power of duplication, Jong Up can melt things with his touch, Gi Kwang, the eldest, can heal, and Jae Hyo has super speed. Young Jae could control the weather.

 

You getting all my thoughts? Yong Guk faced to the side, showing his profile to Mina.

Yeah, Mina looked up with a tired expression, now look away.

Yong Guk did as told only to see Eun Kwang, the leader of their blood supply, being dragged to the front.

 

“Now that the attention is gained,” Young Jae looked at Mina with interest, “I want to know why you’re after my blood supplier, Kim Him Chan.”

“He has something I want,” Jun Ki took a step forward, getting Young Jae’s attention, “an object. It doesn’t concern you though, but I give you this.” He looked at Mina.

“Ah,” Young Jae smirked, eyeing Mina, “a trade off for the head of my blood supplier and yours.” He walked to Mina, “Two for one? Not a great buy, Jun Ki-ssi.”

Mina opened to insult Young Jae when Key beat her to it.

“Ya babo,” Key smirked, “you can’t tell how strong she is?”

Young Jae scrutinized Mina, “What can you do, peasant?”

 

Mina smirked, locking eyes with Young Jae. After a second, Jae Hyo was already on the floor, clutching his head and groaning. Young Jae smirked.

“A telepath.” He gave Mina a smile, “You are powerful. I am grateful for the demonstration.”

“Whatever.” Mina coyly replied, faking the shyness.

 

Jae Hyo’s mind cleared and he weakly got back on his feet, eyeing Mina, “She made me see things that hurt me. The pain felt so real,” he looked at his arms, expecting scratch marks or at least blood, “she’s strong.”

Young Jae walked back to his side, “You must really want that object from Him Chan that you’re offering me a powerful weapon.”

“So I take it that she’s sold?” Jun Ki asked.

“Most certainly.” Young Jae waved a hand in the air Eun Kwang was untied and thrown to the other side.

Yong Guk caught him and straightened him up, “Gwaenchanayo?”

“Ne,” He sighed, “my boys are safe too, they only got me.”

Yong Guk nodded.

“Bring me Him Chan.” Young Jae ordered.
With that, Jae Hyo was already gone. Everyone kept the eerie silence until his return. He came back after a few minutes with a flustered Him Chan.

 

“What is it now, Young Jae?” Him Chan shrugged Jae Hyo’s hands off him, taking steps towards Young Jae.
Young Jae smirked and looked at Jun Ki, Him Chan followed his gaze and his eyes bugged out.

“J-Jun Ki?” Him Chan’s knees started to weaken.

Jun Ki smiled, impressed, “Looks like you still remember me.”

“Perfect reunion.” Young Jae mocked as he pushed Him Chan towards Jun Ki.

“Hey-YA WHAT’S THIS~” Him Chan landed beside Mina. He looked at her and backed away, scared.

“Now my price.” Young Jae smirked.

 

Yong Guk carried Mina off the ground by her elbow before throwing her over to Young Jae. Young Jae fell back at the strength of Yong Guk’s throw with Mina on top of her. Mina shot Yong Guk a glare before getting off Young Jae.

 

Hypocrite, so much for embracing the role too much. Mina cursed in Yong Guk’s mind.

Yong Guk glared back at her and smirked. You know you needed that.

When I get back you’ll be on the floor in pain before Woo Hyun. Mina was pulled up Jong Up who started walking.

 

Him Chan was brought to his feet by Key as they watched Mina walk away with the other coven.

Eun Kwang was confused, he knew Mina was part of the coven and that she was not some peasant. He turned to Jun Ki.

“Sajangnim,” He started, “why-“

“Now is not a safe place for questions,” Jun Ki cut him off, “come we must continue with our Blood-Money swap.”

 

They all gave Mina’s retreating figure one last glance before turning away.

 

CHAPTER 4

 

They arrived at BTOB’s base. Eun Kwang got out of the car, he was briefed during the travel by Woo Hyun. Of course he was disappointed, but he too agreed that Mina could handle getting out of the coven. Woo Hyun stayed behind to guard Him Chan.

 

Eun Kwang opened the door and invited them in.

“HYUNG~” Peniel ran to him, tailed after by Min Hyuk.

Hyun Shik, Chang Sub and Il Hoon dropped whatever they were doing before running to their leader.

“What happened?!?” Chang Sub eyed the vampires behind his hyung, “Why are they here?”

“Where’s Sung Jae?” Eun Kwang noticed their maknae, missing.

“YOOK SUNG JAE~” Min Hyuk hollered.

 

Everyone gathered at meeting room. The swap was made and Jun KI told the rest of the BTOB what happened. Sung Jae was most disappointed for everyone in BTOB knew he was fond of Mina.

 

“Hope noona gets out safely.” Peniel pouted.

“She’ll make it,” Sung Jae slapped the back of his head, “you doubt our Mina?”

 

Yong Guk narrowed his eyes at the familiar scene. He too knew that Sung Jae had favored Mina more than any of the vampires.

“Easy there,” Key chuckled, whispering to Yong Guk, “don’t get over protective of your girlfriend.”

Yong Guk raised a fist to throw a punch at him when Jun Ki gave him a stern look.

“Bang Yong Guk.” Jun Ki hissed.

Key stuck his tongue out, victorious as Yong Guk grumbled incoherent words while lowering his fist.

 

“So how’d they find you hyung?” Hyun Shik asked Eun Kwang.

Everyone listened, even the vampires.

“Someone must’ve slipped information,” Eun Kwang eyed s, “only us and the staff know of the desired meeting place for the swap.”

The younger ones gawked at him, hurt.

“Hyung you’re doubting us?” Il Hoon frowned.

“After all we’ve been through.” Chang Sub mocked a laugh.

“I know who did it.” Sung Jae said, glaring at his fingers.

 

Silence fell upon them as they stared at the youngest.

 

“I saw her talking to one of the vampires,” Sung Jae winced, “what’s the name…” he trailed off, thinking.

“Is it a vamp from your other swap deals?” Key asked, ready to give names.

“Ani,” Sung Jae shook his head, “he’s always here, talking to her. Aish what’s that name…”

Peniel’s eyes bugged out, catching up with Sung Jae’s thoughts, “Is this that vamp that Gyuri talks to?”

“YEAH YEAH THAT ONE!” Sung Jae guffawed, “Aish… Jae…”

“Jae Hyo.” Yong Guk snarled.

“YEAH HIM!” Peniel and Sung Jae chorused.

“Aish that Gyuri.” Chang Sub slammed his palm on the table, “She’s fired.”

“Amen.” Min Hyuk agreed, “Sad, she had a pretty face.”

“YOU THINK EVERY GIRL IS PRETTY~!” The rest of the BTOB boys yelled.

The vampires chuckled, agreeing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And that's all I got... sorry in the next stories that will come out, it will always have a hanging ending -_- 

Hope you enjoyed some vampire fun ^^ I am totally in love with vampire diaries...