Chapter 5

The Opposite of Me

♫ .♥.•* ★¨`*•♫.•´*.¸.•´♥ ♫
YEO JIN's POV ☀☀

♫ .♥.•* ☀¨`*•♫.•´*.¸☀.•´♥
┊ ┊┊ ┊☀┊ ┊ ┊┊ ☀ه

ه┊ ☀ ┊ ┊ ི♥ྀ
☀ ┊┊ ☀ه

ه┊ ☀

 

My hair was now tied again into a loose pony slightly swaying from side to side and my glasses were about to fall off.

"For crying out loud Hannah! Slow down!" I scream as Hannah just looked back and smiled at me.

My wrists hurt from Hannah's tight grip, who knew she had strength like this?

"I'm sorry Jinnie, but I'm really hungry. Neomu paekopayo." Hannah complained as she even pulled me harder.

"Aish. Hannah, it's paeGOpayo, not paekopayo and I'm hungry too, so if we could slow down." 

I used all my strength to stop her, but it was useless. 

It was dinner time and we were passing some girls wearing lacy dress pajamas.

It was too short and it was hugging their bodies, a bit too tight for me. 

Hannah was so cute in her pajamas. 

She was wearing shorts that covered 3/4 of her thighs and a cute little hoodie that had cat ears in it.

While me, well I was wearing jogging pants and a loose v-neck shirt, my hair was in a loose bun, and I was wearing just regular slippers.

I actually pitied Hannah because she had to hang-out with such an ugly girl like me. 

I told her that she could hang-out with me when we're in our dorm and she could spend time with the other pretty girls. 

But, she only scoffed at me and told me, "You are pretty Jinnie, and i don't care about looks. I'd hang-out with the ugliest human being on earth who's real than the perfect on that is fake so be quiet and let's eat dinner."

And that's when she started pulling me to the school's cafeteria. 

Thank God we arrived the cafeteria safely. 

I pulled my arm away from her and touched myself everywhere to make sure I was still alive.

Hannah faked being hurt and screamed at me. "It's not like I pulled you to death! Like ser- WAAAAH!!!! THEY'RE SERVING ITALIAN TODAY!!!! COME ON JINNIE!!!"

And the pulling frenzy began again.

"Hannah! I can walk by myself!" She giggled and lets go my wrist.

I grabbed two trays and gave her one together with a pair of chopsticks.

Hannah filled her tray up with so many side dishes as I grabbed my self the soup special and a the pasta special.  

Her tray was so full that her drink couldn't fit anymore and the plates were over lapping each other. i grabbed 2 glasses of iced teas and placed them in my tray.

Hannah dashed to a table that was a bit far from the others. 

I thank her for picking this table and she just nodded cheerfully. 

"Let's eat! Ittedakimasu!" Hannah screamed and quickly dug in her food. 

"Oh Hannah, ittedakimasu is Japanese, not Korean." Hannah just shrugged her shoulders and continued shoving food into .

"So I'm guessing that you like Italian." I said as I tasted some of the soup. Satisfied with the taste I continued placing spoon fulls into my mouth. 

Hannah nodded and asked me, "How about you? What's your favorite food." 

I set my spoon down and dug in the pasta i got. "I'm not very picky, but I am fond of anything that has vegetables in them and blueberry jelly! I absolutely love blueberries!" 

Hannah chuckled as I was dreaming off eating blueberries. 

 

------------

 

"Oh my sweet Lord." I looked up and saw Hannah's mouth and eyes were wide open.

She dropped her spoon and was heavily breathing. I looked towards the direction she was looking at and I saw EXO-K and SHINee walking into the cafeteria together.

I inwardly sighed and slapped Hannah. "For God's sake Hannah! I thought something terrible had happened!"

Hannah was out of her dream land and she rubbed the part of her head where I slapped her. 

"I'm sorry Jinnie. but being a korean in America, and when my classmates are talking about KPOP, i was just really jealous that i was a korean and I have never seen k-idols. but now, EXO and SHINee are just steps away from me. They're my favorite bands! Ommo! It's Lay and Taemin" 

"Those are your biases? Who's Lay?" I asked her as she was drooling all over them.

She nods furiously and gasped as they were walking towards us. Not being able to answer my question.

"Noona!" A familar voice called me and I waved at him. 

Hannah's eyes were wide and was slightly open. 

"Yah! I told you not to wear to much eye liner, you look like you haven't slept in a while." I teased my cousin. "And I told you not to call me noona, you're older than me!" 

He chuckled and pats my forehead. "You just look older than me noona." He teased.

I stood up and screamed. "MWO?!?!?!" 

I realized that my voice was too loud and every student was looking at me.

Some girls were scoffing and i hear some of them whispering and complaining on how come i was talking to the oh so great Baekhyun of EXO-K.

"I'll talk to you later Baekhyun, we don't want any silly and stupid rumors to spread, now do we?" I told him while quietly sitting down.

"I really don't ger you Yeo Jin, you're so beautiful yet you hide." He said while pouting cutely.

I gave him an apologetic smile and bowed to the other members. 

I all looked at their faces and recogized them all, excet for a few.

Hmmm... EXO-K seems a bit too many. I thought they were only six. 

I faced Hannah and she has her arms crossed. "You have  got a lot of explaining to do. I barely know you."

I giggled a bit and lighlty punched Hannah. "We've barely known each other for 24 hours and you haven't explained much of your life either."

Hannah's eyes widened. "Well my life is not that interesting! You could have mentioned that BAEKHYUN OF EXO is your cousin."

EXO? I thought she was a fan. Isn't it EXO-K? Maybe she's just too stunned that she forgot to mention the K part.

"Oh yeah. Who's Lay?" I asked Hannah as I was finishing the last bites of my pasta.

"Lay?! YOU DON'T KNOW THE LAY? He's one of your cousin's members and you don't know him?!" She asked as she was acting overly exaggerated.

"I know s. Kai, Suho, D.O, Chanyeol, and Sehun." I explained proudly.

Hannah facepalmed herself and took a few deep breaths.

"No wonder, you don't know who Lay is. The members you recited oh so proudly is just EXO-K, a sub-group of EXO. The other sub-group is EXO-M, the group who does promotions in China. They have 4 chinese members and 2 Koreans. But, they all study here. They're Kris." 

She said pointing to a really tall and good looking man. 

"Chen, he's korean." My eyes shifted to the one who was eating his food oh so carelessly. 

"Xiumin, he's korean too. Xiumin is just his stage name." She said while pouting her lips towards a boy who was eating buns and his cheeks were so full of food.

"Lay. He's chinese. my bias, and the dancing machine on EXO-M." Hannah explained while her cheekbones were rising. I saw a boy with a cute and small face talking to Sehun. They must be close. 

"Tao. Chinese too." I saw a boy with dark circles under his eyes and- Oh my God! Is that a gucci bag?

"Lastly, Luhan." My eyes widened at the cappuccino stealer. "I don't think I like that Luhan guy." I said to Hannah as my eyes slightly twitched. 

Hannah cocked her head to the side and frowned at me while looking back to Luhan again.

"Stupid cappuccino stealer." I mumbled as I took my tray and Hannah foloowed my actions.