Chapter 2

The Opposite of Me

╔══════════════════╗
║.(¯`♥´¯)´´¯`•°*”˜˜”*°•. ƸӜƷ
║.`*.¸.*.•°*”˜˜”*°•.ƸӜƷ
║.•°*”˜˜”*°•.ƸӜƷ ✶* ¸ .✫ ♥
║✿
Yeo Jin's POV
╚══════════════════╝

Why in the world is he glaring at me, when this is MY drink?

"Excuse me. I know that I'm handsome and all that but could you please let go of my drink. I need to be early for the first day of school." He said while giving me a smirk.

I scofed at him. "First, I don't care if you need to be early. Second, you are NOT handsome and third I was first, so, this is my drink." I said while tightenning my grip on the cup and pulled it roughly towards me.

"Are you a sasaeng fan or something?" He blurted towards me.

"Are you someone who needs fans?" I spat back.

"Why am I even arguing with an ugly girl like YOU?!" He said as his eyes widened. 

"Look. We have the same drink. But, I was first so this is MINE. Thank you for the compliment, I obviously had no idea that I was ugly." I said emphasizing each word with sarcasm.

"Just give me my drink and I'll be going." I felt his hand hardeniong on myine as he pulled the cup to him harshly, causing every single drop of cappuccino on him. 

I tried hard not to laugh. "Whould you like extra milk and whip cream on that one also?" I said sarcastically.

"Order for Luhan. Cappuccino with extra milk and whip cream." The lady in front of the counter said.

I smirked in victory then tilted my head, looking towards him. "I told you."

I grabbed his drink then walked out the cafe. 

I happily sipped on his cappuccino then noticed the words written on his cup. "Luhan."

I dipped the straw and scooped some of the whip cream out. "Mmmm." I happily hummed.

I finished the drink then threw it in a trash bin. 

I fixed my jacket and slightly folded the sleeves so it wouldn't be too hot.

*sigh* I looked at the sign board that was in front of my school. "Korean National Arts University."

"Good morning miss Yeo Jin!" The guard happily greeted me.

"Annyeong Haseo Ajusshi. Oh yeah!" I opened my bag and took the bag of scones that I packed.

"There was a lot left from our house. You should have some." I said as I handed the scones. 

"I already placed cream and jelly in it. Do you mind blueberry jelly?" I said hoping that he wouldn't mind.

He shook his head then gladly accepted the scones I gave him.

"Isn't that Min Seo's step sister?"

"I can't believe that they're related. I mean look at her."

"Why is she giving food to the school's guard?"

I slgightly bowed my head hoping that they would shut their mouths.

"Why is she even in this school when she's not even talented?"

Yes. I needed to hide my talent from you because of my mother.

"Maybe because she had no other schools besides her father's school."

No. You're wrong. I can easily go to Korea's Top Universities without anyone's help or MONEY. This is a favor I need to do for someone.

"Good Morning to everyone espescially to our dear freshmen. Will every freshmen please go to the auditorium so that we could start with the orientation and we could also get on with the assigning of your dorm rooms. Thank you very muh." That was my aunt, the school's principal. Oh well, I better hurry or else I might bump into Min-

"Look Min Seo! It's your sister!" 

-__- What are the odds?