Chapter 3

The Opposite of Me

    ❤♫❤♫❤.•*¨`*•..¸♥☼♥¸.•*¨`*•.♫❤♫❤♫❤
╔════════ ೋღ❤ღೋ ════════╗
     * ♥✿♥ ♥☼♥ Yeo Jin's POV ♥☼♥ ♥✿♥ *
╚════════ ೋღ❤ღೋ ════════╝
    ❤♫❤♫❤.•*¨`*•..¸♥☼♥¸.•*¨`*•.♫❤♫❤♫❤

"Look Min Seo! It's your sister!" One of Min Seo's friend said.

What are the odds?

"Oh yeah..." Min Seo said while faking a smile. 

"Let's go before we're late. They're already starting." Min Seo said while pulling her friends to the auditorium.

"I told you that I didn't want to cross paths with you." She mumbled before leaving.

*sigh* I should just get going. I grabbed the straps of my backpack and walked to the auditorium. 

Once I got there, I tried finding some seats but there were none. 

I tired going to different sections and found one seat that was empty. It was next to a girl with long dark brown hair. 

She felt my pressence and turned her head towards me. 

I was ready to be scolded at on how an ugly girl like me was stnding to such a pretty girl like her. But, she didn't. She smiled widely and offered the seat next to her.

"HI!!!" She said in english with a high and adorable tone.

"Hello?" I said, well maybe asked her. Is she new here?

"I'm Hannah. I'm new here. Please take care of me!" Sha said in english, AGAIN and shook my hand.

"Annyeong Haseo. Yeo Jin inminda." I should talk to her in english. "I think you should talk in hangul so everyone can understand you." I said in english and giggled at the funny remark I said even though it's the first time we're meeting.

"Jinjja? Mianhe. You're so cute Jinnie!" Jinnie? We're calling nicknames now? 

"But, I don't think you should hang out with a nerd like me." I admitted while bowing my head.

She turned her head around in the auditoium and noticed some of the students whicpering and looking towards our direction.

She scrunched up her nose and looked at me.

"Well, I don't think that's very nice at all. I'd rather be friends with you than the people who judge you. Such fake people. tsk tsk." She smiled at me.

I looked deep into her smile and saw pureness. Well, I guess she's my very first friend.

"Good morning everyone!" My aunt, which is the principal of the school, greeted us.

"Welcome to a new year for everyone and a special welcome to our freshmen!' As soon as she said that I recognized some of the Sophomores entered wearing white cloth and presented a little interpretative dance.

We watched attentively as we learned on how our Sunbaes danced. I saw Min Seo in the middle of the dance crew dancing passionately. Too passionately

"Who's that girl in the middle?" Hannah asked me as I clearly saw taht she was pointing towards Min Seo.

"Oh. That's Min Seo. One of the school's queenka." I explained. 

"A nice queenka or a b*tchy queenka?" She asked as I laughed out loud.

"What are you talking about Hannah?! Hahahaha. That's not very nice. Well, if you ask me." I leaned in and whispered just enough for her, and only her, to hear.

"A little on the y side. But, she acts nice to everyone." She raises her eyebrows an whispered back.

"How do you know that she's like that?" I pressed my lips together and gave her a smile.

I was saved by the bell when the music stopped and we gave the Sophomores a huge applaud. 

My aunt tooke her place behind the podium and started her welcoming speech.

"Good morning students of Korean National Art University!" My aunt greeted, the college students clapped their hands sophisticatedly, we highschool students cheered a bit, and the elementary students were practically screaming and running around.

"The most special welcome to our freshmen. As you all know, the dorms of Korean National Art University is open to our highschool and college students only. For our freshmen, you many now see the glorious gates of our dorms. Once you enter the highscool stage of this university you may say that this is the peek of your life. To end this program I would like to call on the daughter of our dear owner of this school, is also the school's Vice President of the Highschool student body, Choi Min Seo!" 

The students gave Min Seo the laudest clap ever. Of course, Min Seo returned the favor with a wide smile. *FAKE SMILE*

"Good morning everyone. Due to the absence of our dear student body president, Suho, I will be givng the announcements. For the next two days, the freshmen class will have that free time, so they could arrange their class chedules, they could settle down in the dorms and familiarize themselves in the Highschool building of our University. The school building is divided into three parts. The middle part, the largest one, is our class halls. The right part is our Men's Dormitory and the left part is the Women's Dormitory. The freshmen will be staying at the first floor and please look for your names on each door. Each room may consist of two or three people. Please wait for further announcements. Thank you!"

Everyone cheered as Min Seo gave her dashing smile. -__-

***

"Look. It's Yeo Jin." "Is she really Min Seo's step sister?" "Maybe she got her looks from her mother." "How did she come to this school anyway if she doesn;t have any artistic talents." "Of course it's because of her father. She's only good with books anyway. Maybe she got in because of her writing skills."

A loot of whispers were heard while Hannah and I were walking. 

I bit my bottom lip and ignored them all. 

"Ignore the Yeo Jin. I may not know you that much, but I think I know you better than them." Hannah clungs to my arm and gave me a huge smile. "Let's find our rooms."

***

After searching for quite sometime now, we both grew tired.

Neither of us found our rooms yet.

"Maybe, it's on the east wing of the first floor." I nodded as we turned around because it was the end of the west wing of the floor.

After walking a while, we finally reached the east wing. 

Our room was indded in there, Hannah was so excited when she found out that we were sharing rooms.

I was also kind of happy because Hannah would bethe best option for a roommate. 

I opened the door as Hannah was behind me jumping all the time.

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!" Hannah ran inside and jumped on one of the beds.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQzByjDLKY288BfjqUb3Ii

 

 

"I hope you don't mind if I take the bottom part Yeo Jin." Hannah said while rolling on her bead. 

"Not at all." I smiled back.

I climbed up the stairs and lied down on my bed.

*sigh* The room feels peaceful somehow. 

I'm never leaving this room.