Chapter 4

The Opposite of Me

´✫¸.•°*”˜˜”
..✫¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.✫
 ☻/ღ˚ •。* ♥♥ ˚ ˚✰˚ ˛★* 。 ღ˛° 。* °♥ ˚ • ★ *˚ .ღ 。
/▌*˛˚ HANNAH'S POV ˚ *
/ \
˚. ★ *˛ ˚♥♥* ✰。˚ ˚ღ。* ˛˚ ♥♥ 。✰˚* ˚ ★ღ ˚ 。✰ •* ˚ ♥♥" ✰˚ ♥* ♥♥

"Jinnie! Where's your stuff?" I asked as I only saw Jinnie backpack with her. 

"Oh. I'm having someone pick it up for me." She must be really rich too. ""Well, I'll go ahead and take a bath first, okay?"

She silently nods and nods at me. My eyes widens as my eyes were only focused on her dashing smile.

It's actually pretty. I looked curiously at her as she was wearing a loose jacket.

"Seriously Jinnie? A jacket in the middle of summer?" She smiled shyly then sat down on her bed.

I entered the restroom which was under her, before I heard an ping of a zipper sound. O.O it must be her taking her jacket off?

What is she hiding? I slowly crept out of the jacket and looked up, only to see her small uniform hugging her body. i may sound like a dude, but, she had an awesome body. 

Compared to mine, I was average. 

Not to boast or anything, but I was one of the iest girls in my school in America. 

She was mysteiously looking around and looked at herself in the mirror. 

She took off her scrunchie followed with her glasses. 

Her long and beautiful slightly curly hair, hanged down. 

Only if she would trun around so i could see her face. Her glasses fell, and she tried to reach for it, but it only fell from the second floor heading towards right in front of me.

I swifly caught it and Yeo Jin stared at me wide eyed. 

 

╔══════════ ஜ۩۞۩ஜ ═════════╗
                 
★·.♥ ·.
 Narrator's POV ★·.♥ ·.
╚══════════ ஜ۩۞۩ஜ ═════════╝

Silence broke into the room. Yeo Jin's beautiful face was now revealed to the eys of Hannah. 

Yeo Jin wanted to run and hide her face but she was too schocked to even move. She was mentally cursing herself for being so clumsy.

*How can a little scrunchie and a pair of glasses hide such a beautiful face?*Hannah asked herself.

Her eys were wide as she looked above to the angel looking down on her.

Withouth Yeo Jin's eye glasses, Hannah could clearly see the hazelnut colored eyes of Yeo jin and how it was perectly shaped into almonds.

The double eyelids weren't much of help either, it made Yeo Jin look even more innocent.

Her pink lips were slighlty open and her face was red rom theshock she was given. 

A knock on the door broke the silence and Yeo Jin was able to recover herself.

She ran downstairs and took her glasses, she quickly wore them and tied her hair in a messy pony tail.

Hannah was so cofused in the moment.

Yeo Jin brushed the thought off and quickly opened the door, only revealing her evil step sister.

"Here's your luggage. Look, not because I'm your sister, well HALF SISTER, they should leave me your luggage so I could carry them to your room." Min Seo whispered loudly to Yeo jin careful so no one would hear her.

Except Hannah, she heard the whole thing and her eyes widened even more.

*They do look a like!* Hannah thought.

The thought of the school's beautiful and adoring queenka, being mean to the school's nerd?! 

It would ruin her image!

Min Seo stepped back and patted Yeo jin's head. "Hey little sis, here's your luggage. Should i help you unpack?" Min Seo said, plasttering a fake smile on her face.

Yeo jin bit her lower lip suppressing her laughs. She wanted laugh because of all the fakeness that Min Seo was showing.

"No thanks. I wouldn't want to bother you." Yeo jin said while waving goodbye.

Hannah saw everything, her mind was a mess.

"Why?" The single-three letter word was the only possible thing that came out from Hannah's mouth.

Yeo Jin bit her lip and ignored Hannah. She pulled her luggage and climbed the stairs.

Even before Yeo Jin could take the second step upstairs Hannah pulled her wrist. "Oh, don't give me that. You've got some explaining to do" 

 

***

(A/N: sorry if it's a little rushed. i just didn't want to go through the explaing process. You know why yeo Jin's hides her face right? So yeah. Just imagine Yeo Jin explaining it to Hannah.)

"That's horrible!" Hannah said as she pouted and gave Yeo Jin a hug.

Yeo Jin felt safe in hannah's arm, it felt like her mother was the one who was hugging her.

Unfortunately, tears started flowing down her eyes, but Hannah didn't mind at all.

She continued Yeo Jin's back and started uttering comforting words.

"Look, I won't tell anyone, because I know that you need this. But remeber, in these four corners of this room. You are CHOI YEO JIN. The REAL Choi Yeo jin, not the fake on that walks these halls as the ugly nerd, but I want the real, beautiful, talented and smart Yeo Jin." 

Hannah slowly starte removing Yeo Jin's scrunchie and glasses.

"So, get these horid things off of you and enjoy yourself. Your true self. If you dont want to, then do this for me. Be beautiful, for me." 

Hannah smiled at Yeo Jin and fixed her hair.

*I knew that she would be true to me.* Yeo Jin thought.

 

Here's the next chapter everybody. Sorry if it's lame, but I promise you, once you get to the part. Your eyes will never leave the screen!

Sorry for the spelling and grammatical errors. I just post it without reading and checking it for any errors.

Tomorrow will be my birthday and the kpop concert here in Manila, Philippines! Oh this is truely the best birthday ever1 Exo-K, SHINee, and Dalshabet will be here. 

Oh maaaayyy gahd!!!!!!!! *spazzing* Luckily, I got the presscon pass. YEHEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Oh well, I just wanted to share my feels for the people that actually understand my kpop feels.

So, I hope you enjoy this story, share this story to your friends, subscribe and comment. An upvote is appreciated too.

Also, please check out the most successful story of mine so far, SHINee's NEW member. Pweeeaaaase read it! Thank you.

╔══════════ ஜ۩۞۩ஜ ═════════╗
   
★·.♥ ·.
 Until here, it's been cream_2min ★·.♥ ·.
╚══════════ ஜ۩۞۩ஜ ═════════╝