It's you...

Oh yeah, I know you

You walked outside, hoping Uruha was there. You looked around a few times but he was no where to be seen.

 

"Man... where could he be?" You asked frowning.

 

"Maybe he's having lunch somewhere..." You looked at your watch, you had another 20 minutes before you had to get back to work.

 

With that you ran and looked into every little restaurant you could find. You searched for about 5-8 minutes as you imediently stopped and skidded as you saw Uruha through the window at a small sushi store.

 

"Ahh, finally." You grinned and blushed.

 

You walked into the place calmly and happily as  you pretended not to notice Uruha. You glanced at him through the corner of your eye. God, he was beautiful... if only you knew him a bit more. You waited for the waiter to tell you which seat wa available, and as soon as possible your seat was given. YES! you got to sit next to Uruha! You blushed nervously and shyly walked to your seat, You still pretended not to see him. 

 

You say down quietly as you started eating some sushi from the small train. You decided to wait for a bit, so you wouldn't seem like you're coming on too strong. 

 

(Wait for it... wait for it... anytime now... okay, now!) You thought as you opened your mouth to greet Uruha.

 

"Oh hey Uruha! I didn't see you there!" You smiled. Hopefully he talks to you.

 

"Oh hello...! Fumiko is that you?!" Uruha jumped. He hadn't talked to you in AGES.

 

"Yes! how are you??" You giggled.

 

"Oh... it's been forever... I'm doing fine thank you, how about yourself?" He smiled brightly. His eyes were beaming into yours.

 

You blushed so hard, he sounded like he missed you. You wish... hehe.

 

"I'm doing good too thanks...! So how's famous life been treating you?" You asked and pouted cutely.

 

"It's been very well and successful..! Is PSC going good for you??" Uruha smiled again. He was happy to see you, You couldn't help but blush again.

 

"PSC has been the best! It has gotten me a good  and successful future too!" You beamed happily.

 

"That's very good...!" He grinned widely. He was impressed.

 

"So whatcha been doing lately?" You asked in your usual calm tone. You didn't want him to suspect anything. 

 

"Just working hard with the band of course... What have you been doing lately?" Uruha smirked. 

 

"Just working hard for PSC so yeah, I'm mostly busy, and never get to go out and do stuff sometimes. But most of time, I guess I'm really bored and do nothing..." You said quietly. You didn't want to make it seem like you wanted attention.

 

"Ahh, I see...! Yeah PSC can do that to you!" Uruha giggled. "You must work very fast then...! Me too... I'm always busy, but then I'm not..." Uruha smiled shyly. He was just so cute, and you just wanted to hug him until he couldn't breathe. 

 

"Oh Uruha..." You smiled. "The things we have in common... Ne?" You blushed and started stuttering. Crap! No, you can't stuff up infront of Uruha!

 

"Ahh, yes... We have lots in common." He smiled brightly. He gazed into your eyes, You were just 5 cm shorter than him, so you guys pretty much could stare right across to each other. His gaze held your eyes, you couldn't take yours off his and he was just about the same. 

 

"Oh sorry Uruha - Kun... I shouldn't be staring..." You quickly turned yourself so he could only see the side of you, so it wouldn't be as noticeable that you're blushing very hard.

 

"Is something wrong Fumiko?!" Uruha got panicked and worried. 

 

Whoah... is he actually worrying about you?

 

"Your face is very red, are you boiling up?! Do you have a fever?! What's wrong?!" Uruha asked concerningly. Suddenly, you felt a smooth hand touch your face gently. Uruha had his beautiful hand on your face. He felt the warmth of your soft cheek and examined the temperature of your face.

 

"Fumiko... are you alright?" Uruha asked as he took a deep breath to calm himself.

 

"...I'm fine, Uruha. Sorry for worrying you, it's probably the temperature in the room..." You finally answered him. 

 

"I see... it's okay, we have different ways of reacting to things..." He smiled weakly. He got embarrassed over worrying about well, nothing!

 

"Well I guess I have to get back to work Uruha - Kun, bye! I was so glad to see you again." You smiled as you payed for your meal and headed of quickly and waved back at Uruha before he could say anything.

 

"Bye Fumiko..! I was happy to see you too..." Uruha piped down a bit since you were already out the door. He didn't want to look like an idiot talking to himself.