Finally to relax

Oh yeah, I know you

The hours flew by, and you could finally call it a day. You headed of to the carpark underground and left the building as you made you're way home, in Tokyo. 

 

You got to your big apartment room and opened the door to find your small taby kitten, Toro sleeping quietly on the couch with a cute little smile planted across his face. You grinned and placed your stuff away and had a shower.

 

The night came quickly, and you couldn't decide on what to make for dinner. You had so many things to cook with, but in the end you chose to just make some ramen with wontons and a small plate of gyoza. 

 

You ate your dinner nicely and quietly under the beautiful golden lights in your apartment. You enjoyed yourself just sitting there and not thinking about anything. 

 

The table suddenly vibrated as an incoming call from Reita startled you. You smiled and answered the call.

 

"Moshi moshi!" You said happily.

 

"Hey Fumiko..!" Reita giggled on the other line.

 

"Need anything?" 

 

"Oh I was just calling if you wanted help me with hair and make up tomorrow, since our usual stylist called in sick so he can't make it."  Reita asked in his little pleading tone. 

 

"Yeah I'm fine with that." You kindly accepted.

 

"Thank you Fumiko - Chan." Reita purposely said in his cute and corny voice.

 

"Oh Rei - Kun, you're so cheesy..!" You laughed a him, making him pout cutely while holding his phone.

 

"Eh?! you call me cheesy? when ever you see Uruha, you fall over and stumble, ain't that a little cheesy?" He teased back jokingly with his cute little smirk. 

 

"Oh no Reita, that's what you call being over excited." You giggled.

 

"Fumiko - Chan always wants to act smarter than me, ne?" He chuckled.

 

"Rei - Kun... I AM smarter than you...!" You giggled hardly.

 

"Ehh?!?!? No way man, no way! I'm the smarter one!" He giggled evilly.

 

"Yeah, yeah Reita - Kun... I wonder who was the one getting straight As in high school huh?" You smirked 

 

"ME!" You both shouted at once.

 

It was true, you both went to high school together with Uruha, but you only spoke to Reita most of the time. You and Reita were very best friends, and you guys still are, even at this very day.

 

You both cracked up laughing and you woke up your kitten from his little sleep.

 

"Well, I have to go now, Fumiko - Chan. Bye!" He hung up before you could say anything.

 

You giggled again and put the phone down, as you quickly finished off your dinner and went to sleep.