Second best

Oh yeah, I know you

There you were again, you sat calmly on the bench beside her as the people stopped by you're friend Misuto. You were considered as the SECOND most popular staff member in PSC, you were never TRULY recognized for your unique self. 

 

Your calm and laid - back personality makes you seem you can have everything under control to others, the way you are always relaxed and never panic about anything. Yeah, you're pretty cool. 

But you never really cared about attention from anyone else, all you've wanted was to be recognized by the one and only Uruha. You loved Uruha, even though he doesn't know you much and hardly ever talks to you. Well you guys were friends but you wished you could be closer to him, and get to know him more. 

 

"Uh... Hey, Fumiko?" You're first popular friend waved her fingers infront of your onyx eyes.

"Oh, sorry." You blinked rapidly, forgetting your sad daydream of Uruha.

"Are you sad? what's the matter?" Misuto asked with her concerning tone. Even though she's popular, she is always a caring and loving friend. 

"No... it's absolutely fine." you smiled, trying to hide the fact that you were miserable about Uruha. 

"I certainly hope you're fine. Well if you need anything, just tell me alright?" Misuto smiled kindly and went back to working. 

 

You smiled weakly and went back to your job too. You hoped for this day to go quickly so you cold just go home.