The little chat

Oh yeah, I know you

You were at the studio next day, styling Reita's hair and make - up. You guys couldn't stop laughing and talking about last night's funny phone call.

 

"So, how's Uruha?" Reita smirked evilly

 

"Eh...what?" You were confused and narrowed your eyebrows. You had the 'Dafuq?' face.

 

"Hehehehe..." Reita chuckled.

 

"Oohh I see how it is..." A voice commented. You looked over your shoulder to see Kai standing at the door smiling innocently with his cute dimples.

 

"Aha... Hey Kai." You smiled.

 

"Hey there Fumiko - Chan..!" Kai greeted happily.

 

"Kai! just in time!" Reita called out with a huge smile.

 

"Ahaha! Reita! What's going on?" Kai got excited a sat next to Reita and chuckled.

 

"Just messing with Fumiko, about how she loves Uruha." Reita laughed.

 

"Oh Fumiko - Chan still loves Uruha, ne?" Kai smiled brightly.

 

"Yeah." You smiled as happily and blushed. You weren't afraid to say that you loved him, you were proud and happy to love someone like Uruha. You hardly got annoyed by people, you were just a very chilled person.

 

"Oh how cute Fumiko..!" Kai giggled.

 

"Ahaha to tell you the truth all of you are very cute and I wouldn't mind any GazettE member. You guys are like my best friends, you guys are everything to me." You smiled.

 

It was the truth, you adored all 5 members and you were very thankful you met them. They were probably like your best friends, including Misuto. Even though you and Uruha didn't speak to each other much, you still cared for him.

 

Just as you turned your head you saw Reita and Kai blushing secretly. Maybe what you said was a bit to loving for them, haha.

"Oops...!" You laughed.

 

"So what's Aoi and Ruki doing?" You asked happily.

 

"Oh I think Ruki's recording and Aoi is learning more of his notes." Kai suggested. 

 

"Ahh, arigatou..!" You smiled.

 

"Doitashimae..!" Kai giggled.

 

"Well, I already mastered my notes..!" You heard someone laugh as you looked over your shoulder again. It was Aoi!

 

"Hey! hey!" You greeted to him.

 

"Ahh, hello Fumiko - Chan..!" Aoi beamed with his smile.

 

"How's your day?" 

 

"Oh it's all good, how about yours?" Aoi asked.

 

"Mine's fine thank you." You smiled. 

 

"Oh by the way, Uruha's taking a lunch break, so  if you wanted to..." Aoi giggled. He couldn't finish his sentence.

 

"I think what Aoi is trying to say is, that you've loved Uruha for so long, and maybe it's about time you made a move. You're the one who loves him by the way."  Reita smiled.

 

"I see... I'll think of something... thank you." You smiled weakly and finished styling Reita off.

 

"Go for it Fumiko - Chan." Reita encouraged.

 

"You'll be with him one day." Kai smiled.

 

"Ahh, Good luck..!" Aoi cheered as you smiled and waved, walking out the door to finally see Uruha.