Here We Go Again

The Music In Me: MinYul One Shots

 

 

Demi Lovato: Here We Go Again

 

~~~~~~~~~~***~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Aigo!” Hyoyeon groaned as she entered Yuri’s room.

Yuri glared at Hyoyeon before going back to what she was doing earlier.

“Is it Phase 1 again?” Yoona asked as she peeked inside the room.

“Looks like it.” Hyoyeon folded her arms and leaned against the door frame.

Yuri completely ignore them as she threw all her stuffed toys, flowers and pictures that had any connection with Minho into a huge plastic bag.

She took one look around the room. Satisfied that it was all her and Yoona’s belongings only, she threw the plastic bag in the garbage.

 

Taeyeon noticed the huge bag Yuri was carrying.

“Phase One?” she asked but all Yuri did was glare at her.

Taeyeon raised her hands up in surrender before sipping her tea.

“What did he do now?” Tiffany asked.

“DON’T EVEN. GAAH!” Yuri just walked back in her room where Hyoyeon and Yoona were sitting on the floor.

Yuri immediately flopped herself on the bed, took her ear phones out and closed her eyes.

“Phase 2!” Yoona and Hyoyeon both giggled together.

Yuri tried her best to keep him out of her head but it was near to impossible.

 

~The Next Day~

 

“That stupid idiot! Always flirting with his co-stars!” Yuri whined as she at her waffles.

Seohyun and the other’s kept quiet. “Phase 3?” she whispered to Sooyoung who nodded carefully.

“No Yuri ah, it’s just acting… no Yuri ah, she was the one who called me first. LIAR!” She continued talking to herself.

Yuri’s extremely fragile at this state. In this stage, she lets out all her anger towards Minho which made all the other members very nervous cause she could snap anytime.

"Well if she's the one coming after you, then why are you worrying about her?!" Yuri screamed again.

 

*BUZZ BUZZ*

 

Yuri looked at her phone. Read the message.

“IDIOT!” she cursed before taking another bite of her waffle. “How about you go set a date with Sulli since you no longer think of her as a sister!” Yuri screamed at the phone before slamming it on the table without replying.

Sunny tried her best not to laugh. This was Yuri’s phase 4.

Whenever Minho and Yuri have a fight, Yuri has different phases.

She's on an emotional roller coaster.

 

~Later that day~

 

“So Unnie, how’s Minho?” Krystal asked when she saw Yuri passing by the SM hallway.

“Minho and I are over. How about you go asked SULLI?! I’m sure she’ll know.” Yuri gave her a fake smile before walking away.

“Phase 5?” Krystal asked Jessica. “Definitely!” she replied.

“I wonder what Minho oppa did this time.” Krystal giggled.

"Aigo, she's gonna spread the word to everyone that they're over. That means we'll be getting a lot of flowers from Yuri's fan boys for a whole week starting tonight." Jessica groaned.

Krystal meronged her.

 

~2 days before~

 

“I’m sorry I’m late, so, where do you want to go?” Minho asked Yuri as they walked around the park. Minho was an hour late, but Yuri managed to stay calm about it.

“Why do I always have to pick? This time you choose.” Yuri eye smiled at Minho.

“Arraso! Tarawa!” Minho dragged her to the car.

 

“Where are we going?!” Yuri asked excitedly as she looked around.

“The butterfly garden.” Minho kept his focus on the road.

Yuri’s eyes widened, “JINJA! I’VE ALWAYS WANTED TO GO THERE!”

Minho chuckled. “I know!”

 

Soon they arrived.

Yuri ran out of the car and went straight to the main entrance.

Minho started taking pictures of Yuri with the butterflies.

“KYOPTA!” He praised.

Yuri blushed a little.

 

“But I wish we went to the ice rink. The weather is perfect to go ice skating.” Minho sighed. Yuri rolled her eyes. “Aren’t you happy we went here, it is your idea after all.”

“Not as happy as I would be if we went ice skating.” He stared at the camera and looked at the pictures he just took.

“Then why didn’t we go there in the first place?!” Yuri asked, slightly annoyed.

Minho simply shrugged.

“Why don’t you ever know what you want?” she asked him.

“It’s just… never mind.”

Yuri folded her arms “Let’s just go home.”

“Ok.” He followed her outside like a puppy.

 

~The Next Day~

 

“Yah Minho yah, where are you?!” Yuri screamed on the phone.

“Mianhe, I’m on my way!”

“You said that 2 hours ago. The sun already set, I might as well go home and call it a day.

“ANI! I’ll be there in  5 minutes, I promise!”

Yuri sighed “Arasso, PALLI!”

“Ne.”

 

Soon Minho arrived.

“Mianhe again. So, why did you want to meet up?” he asked as they both sat down in the hood of Minho’s car, looking at the stars.

Yuri sighed, “I’m having trouble on set.”

Minho kept looking at the scenery without saying a word.

Yuri tilted her head but continued anyways.

“Lately, I’ve been having trouble with my crying scenes. And as a co-actor and as my boyfriend. Can you give me some advice?” She waited for a moment for Minho to say anything but he didn’t.

“Minho!”

“Ne?” he asked startled.

“Were you even listening to a single word I just said?”

“Of course, you said you were having trouble on set.” He stared at her eyes.

“What else did I say AFTER that?”

“Umm…” Minho look confused.

Yuri got extremely annoyed, “YOU ONLY HEAR HALF OF THE WORDS I SAY. Are you getting bored of me?! If you are, you could just say so!”

“Ani, it’s just that… Sulli got sick today.” Minho whispered.

Yuri’s heart broke “Well then, you should go back to SULLI and comfort her!”

Yuri quickly got into her car and drove off leaving Minho behind.

 

~Back at the present day, at the SM academy~

 

Yuri strutted towards their practice room.

“Alright, let’s start!” The choreographer clapped his hands.

They started dancing to I Got A Boy.

“I can’t breathe!” Fany laid flat on the ground after the song ended.

“Neither can I!” Yoona followed and soon everyone was lying down on the cold floor breathing heavily.

 

*BUZZ BUZZ*

 

Yuri read the message and kept it back in her pocket without replying.

“You could at least text back!” Minho pouted.

Everyone sat up and looked at the door where Minho was.

Yuri’s heart began to melt, “HE’S SO CUTE!” she thought but she stayed her ground and walked out of the practice room, completely ignoring Minho.

 

“YUL!” Minho ran after her and held her hands.

“WHAT?!” She glared at him.

“Tarawa.”

“ANI!” she shoved his hands away.

“Jebal. After I show you what I have to show you, you decide whether we’re really OFF or ON again.” Minho stared at her passionately.

Yuri groaned but nodded anyways.

“Alright, close your eyes. Don’t worry; I’ll lead you the way.” Minho took both of her hands and guided her to the rooftop.

 

“We’re here. You can open your eyes now.” Minho whispered into her ear causing her heart to beat 3x faster.

Yuri slowly opened her eyes and gasped at the scene.

“Minho.” Was all she could say.

 

There were candle lights and flower bouquets everywhere. Rose petals were scattered on the floor.

Taemin was playing the piano while Jonghyun and Onew began singing to it.

Minho led her to sit on the chair at the table in the middle of the building.

It was beautifully decorated.

Key came out of nowhere and poured champagne on their glass.

Yuri was smiling from ear to ear.

 

“Is this your way of saying sorry?” Yuri smirked.

“Ani. That’s for another day.” Minho smiled.

“Then what’s all of this for?”

“The reason why I’ve been late in all our dates lately was cause I was busy setting up all this. It wasn’t easy convincing SM to lend me the rooftop tonight. I also had to piss you off during our little Butterfly Garden date so you could go home early because I had to come back here and look at the flowers. I used Sulli as an excuse because Taemin texted me while I was in the car saying that there were problems getting that gigantic piano up in here so I once again had to find a way to get you to go home early. And I spaced out because I was thinking if the lights would be enough to light up the night.” Minho held her hands as he explained everything.

“Well it is.” Yuri smiled.

“Not quite… but it’s about to get bright in here.”

“What are you talking abou-“ Yuri was cut off by the sound of fireworks.

She looked to the left where Minho pointed his finger and saw the amazing fireworks right before their eyes.

 

Minho kept staring at Yuri. She noticed and stared back.

“Happy 3rd Anniversary jagiya.” Minho grinned.

Yuri’s eyes widened. She can’t believe SHE was the one who forgot.

“OMO MINHO! I COMPLETELY FORGOT, MIANH-“ and once again she was cut off but not by fireworks. This time it was something even more magical.

Minho’s lips crashed into hers and they shared a long passionate kiss.

“I love you Yuri ah.”

“I love you too.” They let their foreheads touch and they just stared at each other’s eyes.

“Here we go again.” Yuri thought to herself as she got lost in Minho’s eyes.

 

***

What did you think about his chapter?

I hope you liked it!

Don’t forget to comment, subscribe and upvote!

~emkrys