One Less Lonely Girl

The Music In Me: MinYul One Shots

 

Justin Bieber: One Less Lonely Girl

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~***~~~~~~~~~~

 “Palli!” A huge guy in a security guard uniform instructed 5 boys who got ready for what’s about to happen.

“Ne!” They nodded and kept a poker face as they walked past through a huge crowd. They all had earphones on to reduce the noise but you could still hear the incredibly loud screams.

Soon, they finally got out of the airport and into their company van.

They all let their shoulders dropped and smiled in relief.

“It’s good to be home!” Onew cheered the other boys out.

“It really is!” Key agreed.

“I can’t believe we’ve been in Japan for 3 months.” Jonghyun sighed.

There was an awkward silence in the van and before Minho knew it, they were all staring at him.

“BWOH!?” He asked shocked.

“We didn’t even say why we’re staring at you and you’re already blushing!” Key teased.

Minho rolled his eyes at s.

“Well all I could say is that someone is this van is really excited to see a So Nyuh Shi Dae!” Onew teased.

“Jonghyun?” Minho asked innocently.

“Nooooopee.” Taemin chuckled.

“That someone is someone who sleeps talk.” Jonghyun hinted.

“And that So Nyuh Shi Dae’s name starts with Y” Key hinted again.

“Taemin with Yoona?” he guessed again.

“AIGO! YOU KNOW WE’RE TALKING ABOUT YOU MINHO! QUIT ACTING, YOU’RE REALLY BAD AT IT!” Key snapped.

Minho continued his act and gasped “I’LL HAVE YOU KNOW THAT, I, CHOI MINHO, HAVE WON AN ACTING AWARD!”

 

“Well, it is good that you guys are back. But the president would like to see you as soon as possible so we’re going straight to the campus.” Their manager announced cutting their little fight to an end.

“Arasso.” They all smiled happily. Work is work. But working in their own home country is different. They’re definitely much enthusiastic about it.

 

After the president laid out their Korean comeback plans, they all headed their own ways.

The four guys went home, except for one.

 

“Anneyeonghaseyo noona!” Minho bowed as he entered the practice room.

A brown haired girl turned around in surprise.

“OMO! Minho-shi, you’re back!” Yuri smiled and gave him a friendly hug.

“You know you could have skipped today’s practice. I heard you just got back from your Japan promotions hours ago.”

 

“Ani. It’s ok. Besides, the awards night is near and we haven’t started our dance routine.” Minho scratched the back of his head.

Yuri just smiled at his innocence.

“Arasso. Well I recorded the choreographers dance routine so we could rehearse in our free time. Let’s watch.” Yuri held his wrist and led him towards the small TV inside the practice room and they sat on the floor and watched it.

 

Minho never felt more at home.

Though he was sleep deprived, he managed to use their little dance number as an excuse to spend time with his number one noona. And he can never thank their president enough for picking them as partners.

He never quite got it though. He’s a “noona killer”. Most of the noona’s in Korea would swoon at his presence, all, except one noona who happens to be sitting right next to him.

 

After hours of practice they both sat on the cold floor with their back on the wall.

Minho passed her a towel and a water bottle before getting his own.

At this moment, all Minho is trying to do is to try not to collapse from exhaustion.

They were just panting for minutes until Yuri’s phone rang.

“Yoboseyo?” she answered.

“Oh, ne Donghae!” her voice lit up, this was enough to cause a PANG in Minho’s heart.

“Ahhh. It’s ok, I’ll just walk home.” Yuri’s voice lowered. “Ne, Saranghae.” Another word that caused Minho’s heart to ache. Minho waited until she hanged up.

 

“Gwanchani?” He asked.

“Ne!” Yuri put on a fake smile.

“It’s ok, I’ll walk you home.” Minho stood up and helped Yuri up too.

“You really don’t need to do that.” Yuri denied.

“Aniyo, I insist. Besides, I’m gonna visit my hyung and he’s apartment is near yours.” Minho lied.

“Jinja?” she thought for a while “Ara, let’s go.” Yuri smiled.

 

They got out and it was cold and dark.

“Here.” Minho removed his jacket and wrapped it around Yuri.

“Ani. You’ll get a cold.” She tried to remove it but Minho kept it back on.

“Jebal?” Minho showed his aegyo. “Fiiineee” Yuri rolled her eyes and Minho just smiled.

There was a moment of silence.

“So noona…” Minho trailed off.

“How many time do I keep telling you NOT to call me that!”

“Mianhe… Yul?”

“MUCH BETTER!” Yuri smiled. “So what did you want to say?”

 

“I was just gonna ask you what Donghae hyung got you for your 1st anniversary.” Minho acted as casual as he could. “I texted you 2 weeks ago to congratulate you but you never replied.” He added.

Yuri kept quiet for a while.

“He didn’t show up did he…” Minho got the hint.

Yuri shook her head.

“What about for valentine’s day last week? Did he make up for it?” he asked again.

Yuri looked at the ground while walking.

“He’s just really busy. Especially with Leeteuk oppa enlisting, they’re all just pressurized about it.” Yuri tried to explain.

“But that’s not really his problem. I mean, can’t he spend at least 1 hour with you after work?”

Yuri tried to fight back her tears after what Minho just said.

“I don’t know Minho, I really don’t know.” Her voice cracked.

Minho noticed and stopped walking.

He slowly spun her around to face him gently. “Yul ah, don’t cry.” He wiped her tears away.

“Is there something wrong with me Minho?! Am I not good enough?!” Yuri broke down as Minho pulled her in for a hug.

Yuri buried her face on his chest as she continued crying.

 

“Huushhh…” Minho her back to try calming her down.

“He’s the one who’s not good enough Yuri ah. You deserve someone a gazillion time’s better!” Minho whispered loud enough for her to hear.

 

“Aigo Minho, when are you actually going to tell her how you really feel? Are you just gonna stand there and watch her get hurt again and again by a guy who takes her for granted?”

 

Minho pulled away and smiled at Yuri ah.

“Yuri ah, don’t you ever think you’re not good enough!” Minho repeated again.

“And I can’t bear seeing you like this any longer. Yuri ah, why are you taking all this pain?... Do you… love him?” Minho gulped.

Yuri stared at Minho’s eyes then looked down.

“I don’t know anymore. I thought I did…” Yuri admitted.

This gave Minho a little more confidence and held both of Yuri’s hands.

 

“Then, would you take a chance on me?” Minho finally asked.

“Bwoh?” Yuri asked shocked.

“Yuri ah. Would you let me into your world and let me treat you the way you’re supposed to be treated? Yuri ah. I can’t hide it anymore. I’ve tried, BELIEVE ME, I’ve tried to look at other girls to get over you but I can’t. All I see is you! And I can’t continue seeing you get hurt again and again. Yuri ah, will you be mine?” Minho confessed.

Yuri had no words. She let go of his hands and ran back home.

 

~After 3 Days~

 

Minho hasn’t been eating or sleeping well and s were extremely worried.

“If you don’t eat I am seriously going to stuff this spoon full of rice down your throat!” Key threatened but Minho didn’t show any emotion.

“AISH! THIS KID!” Key gave up and kept the spoon down.

 

~Ding Dong~

 

“I’ll get it!” Taemin announced as he headed towards the door.

“OMO! YURI NOONA!” He bowed immediately.

Minho suddenly looked at the door and so did the others.

“Anneyeonghaseyo.” Yuri bowed.

“Please come in.” Taemin opened the door for her to enter.

Yuri walked awkwardly towards the living room as 5 boys stared at her.

“Uh… Can I please have a word with Minho?...Alone.” she stated.

“OFCOURSE!” They said in chorus and they all rushed towards their respected rooms.

But they were all still listening to their conversation.

 

“Minho yah. I’m sorry about what happened that night.” Yuri started off as she made her way towards Minho.

“It’s ok. I understand. I hope this doesn’t affect our performance. Let’s just stay professional.” Minho answered coldly.

But then Yuri hugged him tightly.

“I broke it off with Donghae that night. You’re right, I don’t deserve the pain.” Yuri spoke while still hugging him. Minho was in shock.

 

“And… I’ve given this a long thought, although I may be called a e for doing this since you’re younger than me but… you’re a risk I’m willing to take.” Yuri blushed as she pulled away to see his reaction.

His eyes were bigger than usual and in a snap he grabbed Yuri by her waist and kissed her passionately.

The members came out of nowhere and started doing their happy dance.

Yuri and Minho pulled away from the kiss and laughed at their silliness.

Minho then reached for the bowl of rice and devoured it like an animal.

Yuri was surprised. “Yeah, he hasn’t been eating for 3 days now.” Onew explained.

“Aigo, my jagiya.” Yuri teased causing Minho to choke on his rice.

 

~~~~~~~~~~***~~~~~~~~~~

I won’t be writing any request one shots until June 12.

I would be busy for the next 3 days, however, I will be posting one shots that I have saved in case I don’t have time to write one (…like now).

So please bear with me and I still hope you enjoy my one shots!

Thank you for reading, don’t forget to subscribe, comment and upvote.

Upvote makes me happy :)

~emkrys