Mistake

The Music In Me: MinYul One Shots

 

 

This one shot was requested by amyeah and strawberryGab

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~***~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Alright! Let’s finish it off with the ending song!” The stage director announced.

The song started and everyone was on stage.

Most of them had blank looks on their faces except for two.

 

“Aigo, stop!” Yuri meronged Minho as he messes her hair.

He just smiled at her and poked her cheeks “Kyopta!”

Yuri hid her blush as it was their turn to walk down the aisle and sand along.

Minho held her wrist to support her as they head down the steep part of the aisle.

Yuri’s face was burning even more so she just looked down.

 

After the whole rehearsals the producer called them out.

“Now remember, I want a lot of MinYul moments tonight. Don’t make it too obvious though, many fancams will be focused on you two.” The producer reminded them.

“Ne.” They both nodded before bowing as he left.

 

“Here.” Minho handed her a bottle of water.

“Gomawo.” Yuri smiled. “He’s such a gentleman” she thought to herself.

Right then, she remembered something. “Are you hungry?”

“Ne.” Minho touched his stomach.

Yuri chuckled before reaching out a lunch box from her bag.

“Here, I made it for you.” Yuri smiled shyly.

Minho’s eyes widened “GOMAWO!” and quickly stuffed it in his face “BASHTA!”

Yuri laughed at his cuteness.

 

~That Night~

 

As they walked down the aisle, Minho stared at her while she continued singing.

They made eye contact and it made Yuri’s stomach turn upside down.

“Aigo Yuri ah! Stop it!” Yuri scolded herself mentally before smiling to the crowd.

Towards the end when they were supposed to bow, Minho hurriedly stood next to her and held her hand. Yuri’s heart skipped a beat but ignored it and tried to act casual.

 

“A TOSS FOR ANOTHER SUCCESSFUL CONCERT!” Leeteuk held his glass up and so did everyone. They were now at the after party.

“Yul, you don’t look so good, maybe you should go back to your hotel room and rest.” Minho looked at her worriedly.

“Aniyo. I’m fine.” Yuri assured him.

They were interrupted by their producer.

“Great moments up there guys. Congratulations. I’m sure the MinYul shippers were going insane.” He smiled.

“Kamsamnida!” they both smiled.

“The company is planning on letting you do a dance together for an award show, will that be ok?” he asked.

“Of course.” Minho answered first and Yuri just nodded.

“Good, you start practice tomorrow!” and with that said, their producer left.

 

Yuri founded herself staring at him as he socialized with his hyungs.

“Aigo, looks like our Yul is in love.” Yoona teased.

“Bwoh?” Yuri looked at Yoona who was now sitting beside her.

“Tell him already.” Yoona rolled her eyes.

“Tell him what?”

“That you liked him babo yah!” Yoona knocked on Yuri’s head.

Yuri pouted. “What if he doesn’t like me back?”

“Are you kidding me?! I’m sure he does. Do you see the way he looks at you?”

Yuri blushed just thinking about it.

“Arasso. I’ll do it before we go sleep.” Yuri sighed.

“Good luck!” Yoona gave her a thumbs up before joining Hyoyeon and Sunny on the dance floor.

 

~Midnight~

 

“Oh, Yul! What are you still doing here?” Minho asked as he saw her in the lobby.

Yuri was shocked, she was already nervous and now she has to tell him how she feels.

“I couldn’t sleep.” She admitted.

“Wae? Is something wrong?” Minho walked with her outside the hotel room by the huge swimming pool.

 

“Ne.” Yuri confessed. “I wanna ask you something.”

Her heart was beating faster than usual and she could feel her hand sweating.

Minho looked at her seriously and worriedly at the same time, “Bwoh?”

“Do you ummm… by any chance… like me?” Yuri stuttered as she looked to the ground trying not to meet his gaze.

“Of course I like you Yul! You’re my favourite noona!” Minho smiled.

Yuri sighed, “Ani. I mean, like LIKE.” She emphasized.

 

Minho took a while to understand what she meant then his eyes widened.

“Yuri. Don’t get me wrong but I only like you as a noona. Don’t mistake my actions for something else, those were just for fan service. Mianhe Yul.” He explained.

 

Yuri felt like she was being choked. The air felt thin that she could pass out any minute but she managed to control herself.

 “Gwanchana, I just wanted to clear things up.” Yuri lied and forced a smile.

“Good. I’ll see you tomorrow.” Minho patted her head.

Yuri nodded.

“Let’s go back in.”

Yuri shook her head, “I want to get some air first.”

“Arasso. Don’t stay up too late.” And with that, Minho went back to the hotel.

 

Yuri stood there for a while before tears came flowing down her face.

It hurt so badly but it was the truth. The painful truth that she wished she didn’t hear.

But there was still a chance, she can still find a way to make him fall for her as much as she did for him which made Yuri hopeful.

 

~The next morning~

 

“Good morning Yul!” Minho greeted her brightly.

“Morning.” Yuri tried to be her cheerful self.

“Yuri, if you don’t mind. Someone might be joining us for practice.”

Yuri raised a brow, “Nugu?”

“My girlfriend.” Minho blushed.

Yuri was speechless.

“She’s a big fan of yours! You’ll love her!” Minho smiled.

Before Yuri could talk a girl came rushing in hugging Minho.

She was beautiful. “Oh jagiya.” Minho gave her a peck on the lips.

 

Yuri’s world came rushing then and there.

She spent the whole night planning on how to make Minho think of her and fall for her, and man did she have a good idea but this beautiful woman with Minho right now made all that disappear in an instant.

 

“Girlfriend? Since when?” she asked in disbelief.

“Noona, I trust you that’s why I introduced her to you. She’s been my girlfriend even before I debut.” Minho explain.

 

Yuri’s heart ached. All this time she was waiting for him to notice her love for him.

She was a fool to think that all their moments were just fictional and it was all just acting for him but to her it was all real.

 

“Anneyeonghaseyo!” The girl bowed.

She wasn’t an idol or actress. She was a normal teenager.

Yuri was overwhelmed, “Mianhe.” She excused herself as she quickly ran out of the practice room.

 

“OMO! Yuri ah, gwanchana?” Tiffany asked as she saw Yuri running out of the practice room but Yuri just walked past her.

Tiffany took a peak at the practice room and saw Minho holding another girls hand.

“Aigo.” She sighed before running off to find Yuri.

 

Tiffany caught her breath as she reached the rooftop.

“Yul…” she gasped as she saw Yuri curled up in a ball.

“It’s ok…”

“DOES IT LOOK LIKE IT’S OK?!” Yuri snapped.

Tiffany was shocked at the tone of her voice.

“Mianhe…” Yuri quickly apologized, “It’s my fault… it’s all my fault.”

Yuri continued brawling her eyes out and all Tiffany could do was rub her back as no words could make her feel better.

 

“I was so stupid to think he actually liked me! And I was too careless to develop deep feelings for him for 3 years.” Yuri scolded herself.

They both remained quiet for a good 15 minutes.

“You have to let him go.” Tiffany broke the silence.

Yuri looked to the view of Seoul which could be seen from their company building.

“Andwae. It’s ok if I’m hurt now, but I’ll never let him go.” Yuri made a fist.

Tiffany felt extremely bad for Yuri but she couldn’t just tell Minho’s girlfriend to get lost and let MinYul happen.

“I’ll wait. No matter how long… I’ll wait. I’ll wait for him to love me.” She got up and went back to the practice room.

“Mianhe, nae jalmosijyo.” Yuri bowed to the both of them.

“Yuri unnie, gwanchani?” Minho’s girlfriend asked worriedly and Minho looked curious as well.

“Of course.” Yuri put on her brightest smile, “Now, shall we start?”

“NE!” Minho and his girlfriend answered enthusiastically. 

 

***

Let me know what you guys think of this one shot!

And keep those song requests coming :)

Don't forget to Subscribe, Comment & Upvote!

Thank you for reading!

~emkrys