Officially Missing You

The Music In Me: MinYul One Shots

This one shot was requested by IlOvEyOu121

 

Choose which version you would prefer to listen to and enjoy reading!

 

Original: Tamia

 

Cover: Jayesslee

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~***~~~~~~~~~~

 

Yuri looks outside the window. It was raining…again.

She let out a soft sigh. She hated the rain! It makes her feel lonely and dull.

 

Yuri quickly reached out to the side table for her phone and checked for any new messages… nothing.

“Omo. St-t-to-p-p.” she heard chuckles coming from the living room.

Yuri took a peak to see Siwon tickling Tiffany in the sofa making her feel even more depressed.

“Oh! Good afternoonYuri!” Siwon smiled and so did Tiffany.

Yuri smiled “Morning love birds.” before heading towards the kitchen and making ramen. She wasn’t in the mood to cook.

 

Once her ramen was prepared she went back to her room where Yoona’s still asleep. Yuri reached for her phone again but this she dialed a number.

“Yoboseyo?” The guy answered.

Yuri’s eyes widened, she missed his voice.

“Minho yah…” she softly whispered.

“Oh, Yul! Mianhe but can I call you back later? I’m in the middle of filming.”

“Oh ne. Good luck.” Yuri ended the call and sighed.

 

“I MISS HIM!” She lets out a loud sigh causing Yoona to wake up.

“WAEYO?! WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING IN THE MORNING?!” Yoona screamed back.

“BECAUSE I MISS MY MINHO THAT’S WHY! IT’S BEEN 1 WHOLE MONTH!” Yuri screamed back.

“AIGO BOTH OF YOU STOP SCREAMING!” Sooyoung threw a pillow at both of them from the door before walking back to her room.

 

“Just 2 more months Yuri and he’ll be back.” Yoona rubbed her eyes.

Yuri pouted like a kid, “That’s too long. I barely made it this month. My does he have to go anyways.”

“You know well why he does, it’s his career.” Yoona rolled her eyes before going to the bathroom to freshen up.

Yuri kept pouting as she opened her phone again and reread their old messages.

 

From Minho:

Yuri ah! Are you still mad about earlier. I already told you that you have absolutely nothing to be jealous about. I will always be yours and only yours, arasso? <3

 

From Minho:

I miss you Yul… Especially since it’s raining. I just wanna cuddle with you all day long T.T

 

From Minho:

So I saw you talking with Kris earlier… Don’t do that again… and yes, I am jealous.

<3

 

Yoona came back from the bathroom and saw Yuri glued to her phone just laying in bed, “C’mon, let’s go shopping. Maybe it’ll cheer you up!” she offered.

“SHIREO!” Yuri folded her arms.

“Well you’re coming with me even if I have to drag your to the mall. Now get ready!” Yoona glared at Yuri who had no choice but to agree.

 

After 3 hours of shopping they decided to take a break and sat down at a café.

“I think I’m losing him.” Yuri started off again.

Yoona just raised her brow.

“He barely has time for me and for our relationship. My heart hurts everytime he leaves” Yuri confessed before Yoona could reply someone has spotted them and soon a crowd started to form. They had no choice but to go back home.

 

“Thanks for trying to cheer me up today Yoona.” Yuri forced a smile.

“You shouldn’t thank me since it didn’t work.” Yoona pouted.

Yuri chuckled a little making Yoona smile.

“Well at least I got you to laugh a little. I’m done for the day!” Yoona raised both her hands up before laying in bed. “Lights out!” and with that the room was completely dark.

 

Yuri felt someone moving on her bed in the middle of the night.

Her eyes widened thinking she was going to get .

Yuri quickly turned to her left to see Minho hugging her.

“Minho?!” she hissed.

“Shhh… I’m sleepy.” He groaned.

Yuri rubbed her eyes “Am I dreaming?!”

Minho opened both his eyes and smiled.

He slowly leaned closer to her and their lips touched.

They shared a passionate kiss.

“Do you still think your dreaming?” he asks playfully.

Yuri blinked a couple of times before nodding cause Minho to laugh.

“I missed you Yul.” Minho confessed.

Yuri stared at his eyes as he was still hugging her waist. “I missed you too, much more than you  think.”

 

“Well let’s make the most of this night because I have to go back to Japan tomorrow morning.” Minho bit his bottom lip.

Yuri pouted “That’s so soon... But what matters is you’re here now.” Yuri buried her face on his chest as Minho smelled her hair.

They stayed like that for a while.

 

Yuri stared at Minho who’s eyes were closed.

She slowly traced the features of his face before giving him a peck on the lips only to be surprised by Minho kissing her back.

“Can’t take your eyes off me huh?” he teased.

Yuri blushed while slightly punching his chest.

“C’mon, let’s see the streets of Seoul at midnight.” Minho winked as they both sneaked out.

 

***

What did you think of this one shot?

Keep those song requests coming!

Don't forget to subscribe, comment and upvote.

Thank you for reading!

~emkrys