Fade

Drabble Babble

 

"But I realized, my life doesn't revolve only around you. I was too caught up with you, i've failed to see other people that will probably treat me better than you do." Kibum slowly explained with a sigh.
"What-what do you mean?" Jinki stuttered.
 At that point of time, Jinki realized that he was definitely used to Kibum fawning over him and pampering him. He realized that he did not know what to do, no, he did not think what would happen if one day Kibum were to stop liking him. But the day came, Kibum finally got tired of loving him and yet his love was never returned, Jinki always took Kibum for granted. It was probably karma, or maybe a lesson to teach him not to take things for granted. 
"What I meant is, maybe, I should find someone else to love. I-I don't want to waste my time over you. After this, it was a wake up call for me. Life is short, I should enjoy life as much as I can, right? Just pretend this never happened. I've never liked you and you can go on with your life just like before, you can continue to chase after Jessica. I promise I wouldn't be jealous. I have a date now, I guess I will see you around soon!" Kibum exclaimed before turning around and walking in the opposite direction.
 
Jinki was stunned at those words Kibum said. He never knew Kibum was that strong, he always thought Kibum was a weak guy. What was he going to do without Kibum now? He, himself, did not even know. In fact, all this while, he did not know he dressed himself well everyday just to impress Kibum. He hooked up with girls just to make Kibum jealous. Now that Kibum was gone, it was as if his oxygen left him, what was he going to do without his oxygen? He has to share his personal oxygen tank with someone now, someone that can finally claim Kibum as his own, however, he was not that lucky one. Jonghyun is. He always knew Jonghyun had a little crush on Kibum, but he never though Kibum would reciprocate his feelings. He had failed to cherish Kibum, he had no one to blame. No one, but himself.
 
Is he sad? No he isn't. So why is he crying? He doesn't bother right? He should not bother. "Why? Why does my heart feel so heavy? Have I... Have I fell in love with him? I should be happy for him right?" Jinki mumbled. A tear trickled down his left cheek and he felt as if his heart was about to break anytime. You know what they say about how the first tear from the left eye is always caused by sadness? That's right, there was no point lying to himself, he was definitely falling deeper and harder for Kibum every passing minute. 
 
-
Is there anyone even reading this story? Hahaha sorry just felt like posting an angst. In fact I wrote this 459 days ago, forgot all about it until I went through my notes just now. Hehehe have a good day! And happy birthday singapore!