Hug

Drabble Babble

 

"Minho-ya!" Kibum shouted with widespread arms and ran into Minho wrapping his arms around him. 
 
"What are you doing, Kibum-ah?" Minho raised his eyebrows and pulled back from the sudden hug.
 
"Nothing, just felt like hugging somebody today!" Kibum said as he walked off.
 
Nah, Minho is too tall for me, Kibum thought.
 
Kibum sighed. He just need a cuddle buddy and everyone just does not seem to be on par with....
 
"Taemin! Give your mom a hug!" Kibum screamed as he ran towards Taemin. Taemin was shocked yet he did not hesitate to give Kibum a great big hug, except that it was a little too tight.
 
"I...i c-can't breathe, Tae." Was all Kibum managed to say out. Eventually Taemin released the hug and said, "So what's the big occasion? Is it free hug day today?" 
 
"Nah, I just wanted a hug." Kibum smiled and walked into the kitchen.
 
He is too skinny for me and looked like I can break him if I were to hug him with a greater strength, Kibum thought. Why is finding a cuddle buddy so hard for me? Ugh. Kibum sighed once, twice and thrice.
 
He slipped on his gloves and started washing the dirty dishes that filled the sink. He sighed again at the thought of having a cuddle buddy. 
 
"So why is the almighty sighing? Too much dishes for you to handle?" Jonghyun laughed as he pulled open the refridgerator door.
 
"Shut up you stupid raptor." Kibum turned around and glared at him. But his glare softened and slowly turned into a creepy smile.
 
"What? Don't show me that pedo smile if not I am going to r-" and before Jonghyun could finish his sentence, Kibum slammed his body onto Jonghyun's giving him a soapy hug (well he was still wearing his gloves, filled with dishwashing solution).
 
"Ew get off, I am not gay. ! Your soap is getting onto my branded shirt! You are so going to get me a new one. Ugh. Damn you diva." Jonghyun nagged on as he walked out of the kitchen.
 
He is too bulky, too short and feels like I am hugging a rock statue, Kibum sighed for the sixth time that day. 
 
He quickly washed the dishes in the sink and dejectedly walk back into his shared room with Jinki and Minho. He found Jinki sitting on his bed, reading a novel. 
 
"Hyung?" 
 
"Yeah?"
 
"Can I get a hug from you?" Kibum meekly asked. He never knew why he always became shy in front of Jinki, despite being in a relationship with him for 4 years. The Almighty Key never crumbles in front of anybody, well except Jinki.
 
"Sure. What's the occasion though?" Jinki said as he stood up and walked to Kibum and enveloping the latter into a hug. 
 
"Muffin-just wanfed a herg." Kibum muffled by Jinki's shirt.
 
Now this is what I call perfect. And Kibum thinks he found his cuddle buddy.
 
-
 
"You know, hyung, I think you are the best person to hug."
 
"Hmm? How did you know?"
 
"I went to hug everybody today."
 
"Ya your boyfriend is here for you and you know you can hug him anytime yet you went around hugging people, are you trying to make me jealous? No cuddles for you for one week!" 
 
"Hyung!"
 
"...."
 
"I am sorry I just wanted to make sure you are the best for me." Kibum snuggled closer to Jinki and rubbed his nose against Jinki's arm.
 
"I am still angry, Kibum-ah."