Drunk

Drabble Babble

Jinki had been sitting out in the living room for the past two hours and he was getting annoyed with every ticking second. He switched on the television an hour ago but 5 minutes into the variety show he was watching, he suddenly felt as if he couldn't concentrate anymore. So all he did was stare into the television, almost boring a hole in the screen.

 

"Where the hell is Kibum? I swear if he doesn't come back this second I am going to ignore him for the entire week." He muttered under his breath.

 

Despite being enraged with the fact that Kibum was supposed to be back two hours ago, he was worried. He was worried that Kibum might have got into an accident (but there was no call from the manager or any hospital, fortunately) or he might have been kidnapped? The more he thought about it, the more his head hurt. He hadn't been getting much sleep these days especially after all the hectic schedules to promote their latest song. As if on cue, the front door finally creaked open. He heard someone desperately trying to get their shoes off and closing the door clumsily before stumbling into the living room. 

 

"Hyung, why are chu awake? Hehe" Kibum giggled and lied next to Jinki. 

 

"There goes his aegyo when he is drunk." Jinki thought.

 

"What do you think I am doing at this hour then?" Jinki sternly asked.

 

"Waiting for Kibomi? Why is hyung sho angry? Kibomi is scared." Kibum pouted and reached out for Jinki's cheeks but he missed and therefore looked like he was grasping air.

 

Jinki sighed. He could never stay angry at Kibum for a long time and he was a er for Kibum's aegyo. He gently let Kibum rest his head on the couch, before standing up and slipped his right hand under Kibum's knees and the other hand under his neck. He gently lifted him up and said, "Let's get you cleaned up before you go to bed."

 

Kibum nodded cutely and pressed a small kiss against Jinki's neck as it was the closest part of Jinki's skin he could reach out for.

 

It was the third time this month that this happened. Jinki always tells himself to talk to Kibum about it the next day but he never does. Everything is forgotten that night when Kibum slips under his blanket and whispered, "Kibomi is cold." Jinki just drapes an arm over Kibum and brings their blanket closer to their neck, ensuring that Kibum is comfortable, Jinki finally falls asleep.